[PC] Unholy Sanctuary (1 Viewer)

Mebius

Potential Patron
You have to be somewhat persistent to get the download started sometimes. I can't read a whole lot of the runes, but it seems like that site (like a few English ones) won't allow you to download if the server's too busy. Usually if you repeatedly refresh the link from the first post and click the button it'll let you in after a few tries. Just be stubborn about it. You know you've gotten through when you see the English 'click here to start download' link.

As far as the game goes, I have to agree. I rather like this one, and am eagerly awaiting updates. Metroidvania games are right up my alley. This one is more.. The gameplay and (almost) the difficulty of a NES Castlevania with the smooth controls and character movements of a modern DS-vania. It doesn't have the itemhunting, Metroid- part of the Metroidvania. But still, I approve.

For those of you having issues with axes, if you hit them from the right angle they should fly right back at the enemy that threw them. If you didn't get it right, you can still hit the projectile a second time while it's falling back down at you and it's usually easier to aim it then. Axedoods die in a single hit from their own weapon, so it's a great tactic if you can pull it off.

B

Bakadorable

This is a pretty good game to be honest, though just a demo for now atleast.
I really enjoy the castlevania "themed" of it, since I partially grew up playing those games too.
The difficulty is from what I played partially at the same scale as the Castlevanias I remember were.
Hopefully well be seeing a lot more from this game.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Figured you guys might be interested in this pic.
14457468_m.png

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Hm, I'm not seeing the picture and I'm logged into Pixiv. I get a 403 error by trying to go directly to the image as well.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Hmm... Well I found it from here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=7004&page=3 Maybe this it works there? If not, there's a small preview of it on his blog.

I'm guessing this is a preview of what's to come.

M

maxmansupa

I have to share my enthusiasm with everyone else here and saay that this game is really good for an early build. And the sneak peek gives more to look forward to with this game.

life-saver

Ryonani Teamster
Why is this game so blurry? some animations (caracters) are fine, but mostly, even the heroine when she is not in a rape anim is all blurry... anybody else has it like that?

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Check the blog for an update to the game on his first post. From what I've heard, there is a new end still when you get killed by the grope painting or the hand abyss, and the second boss can rape you (or his child does anyways). I'm not sure about all of the details though.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Check the blog for an update to the game on his first post. From what I've heard, there is a new end still when you get killed by the grope painting or the hand abyss, and the second boss can rape you (or his child does anyways). I'm not sure about all of the details though.

Yep, just got updated, I edited my post to include the new download link!

Here it is too!

Code:
http://hatahataro.s153.coreserver.jp/

changes I have found so far is a indeed a new game over screen for the groping ends, I think this is for the painting and for the pit you can fall in?

Also there is now an in-game rape animation when you lose to the lizard/dragon creature.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
Thanks cland£t :) I have one more question, though. Has anybody here gotten in contact with the author of this game or anything? I am digging the music very much, like I said (very castlevania-y) and I'm wondering if he's composed for anything else. :o

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
He probably uses Acid or something, since I've heard some of those loops before. You'd have to ask him on his blog. I think he can respond to english but you might want to translate it just in case.

Akari

Potential Patron
Is there a pattern to make the small tentacle plant do the second finisher?

I thought maybe it was proxmity to it when she dies, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe it is just randomly rare.

Interestingly, in the latest version at least, it uses the special Game Over screen that the Plant Boss used to use.

The game over screens are great, hope he adds more!

sickle

Potential Patron
I got a 403 error too by clicking on the direct link, but I managed to download just fine from the site.

UnHolY SaNctuaRy

I must agree - this game looks extremely promising. Very entrataing gameplay on top of the h content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.