Undyne Request (1 Viewer)

UndyneTheFish

Potential Patron
Hello! I am requesting Undyne, Obviously, because she's cool and what not, But I hope the images I've provided are good enough side shots of her, People really like to draw her at an angle. I particularly would like her skin marks, a hair mod, eye mod, and her eyepatch. I can do her clothes by myself. The hair on #1 is more of what I am leaning toward for how it looks.
1:
KcHn9z0.png

2:
VUpxSFR.png

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
These images are inconsistent. #1 shows apparently-symmetrical hair gathered into a tight ponytail. #2 looks like a mohawk (shaved sides) gathered into a high ponytail with loose bangs. Both #3 and #4 show asymmetry in the bangs. #3 is a loose ponytail while #4 is a tight one; the hair in #4 also seems to be longer and thicker than in the other images.

The lighting/shading pattern in #3 vaguely resembles SDT; the others are very different and would need to be artistically adapted to fit into the game.

You haven't explained what you're actually asking for or expecting. Hair mod? Eye mod? Ear mod? Clothes? Skin markings? Teeth/fangs? Eyepatch?

UndyneTheFish

Potential Patron
These images are inconsistent. #1 shows apparently-symmetrical hair gathered into a tight ponytail. #2 looks like a mohawk (shaved sides) gathered into a high ponytail with loose bangs. Both #3 and #4 show asymmetry in the bangs. #3 is a loose ponytail while #4 is a tight one; the hair in #4 also seems to be longer and thicker than in the other images.

The lighting/shading pattern in #3 vaguely resembles SDT; the others are very different and would need to be artistically adapted to fit into the game.

You haven't explained what you're actually asking for or expecting. Hair mod? Eye mod? Ear mod? Clothes? Skin markings? Teeth/fangs? Eyepatch?
Sorry, My mistake, I did not even think about, This is my first request. I have read the rules and terms of conditions and such, I just didn't think about it. I will edit it and change the images if that would suffice.

L

LeClercMan

Now I tried REALLY hard to find good reference images for this character, but there were not many. I will post the ones I have found and explain the inconsistencies among them and explain the details of the request after the image showcase. The images I have ATM are as follows;

1297470f626c84913528404c262f607a.png

[The first image]

0.jpg

[The second image]

under_tale_undyne_by_dearto-d9giils.png

[The third image]

These are the best reference images I could find. The first image is the closest to what I am expecting in the request. Now the details. I am requesting a SWF of Her pony-tail and naturally the other hair on her head as well as her fish-like ear. Unlike what image two shows the eye patch is only on her LEFT eye, so the eye patch is not included in the request. Also image two shows a strand of hair in front on her head, which I do not want. If it is not too much to ask as well could you put a black line over her forehead imitating the string of the eye patch? That would be nice but not
necessary. That's pretty much it, I want most of the design to look mostly like the first image (In the SDT design, of course) and have it be a SWF. If I made some sort of mistake or you would like to ask anything further please don't hesitate, this is my first request ever (Even though I've been using the site for years) and I would like it to be as good as possible. Thanks once again.

UndyneTheFish

Potential Patron
Now I tried REALLY hard to find good reference images for this character, but there were not many. I will post the ones I have found and explain the inconsistencies among them and explain the details of the request after the image showcase. The images I have ATM are as follows;

1297470f626c84913528404c262f607a.png

[The first image]

0.jpg

[The second image]

under_tale_undyne_by_dearto-d9giils.png

[The third image]

These are the best reference images I could find. The first image is the closest to what I am expecting in the request. Now the details. I am requesting a SWF of Her pony-tail and naturally the other hair on her head as well as her fish-like ear. Unlike what image two shows the eye patch is only on her LEFT eye, so the eye patch is not included in the request. Also image two shows a strand of hair in front on her head, which I do not want. If it is not too much to ask as well could you put a black line over her forehead imitating the string of the eye patch? That would be nice but not
necessary. That's pretty much it, I want most of the design to look mostly like the first image (In the SDT design, of course) and have it be a SWF. If I made some sort of mistake or you would like to ask anything further please don't hesitate, this is my first request ever (Even though I've been using the site for years) and I would like it to be as good as possible. Thanks once again.
I'm glad someone else has the need for an Undyne,
It's a little tough to make a first request, but I guess I just didn't meet the mark.
Here's hoping yours will get picked up!

wolsik

Content Creator
I would like to do this because I love Undertale. But it's gonna take me a while because I'm kind of a noob at this.
If I do it, it will be a .png tho. Don't know how to make dynamic hairs and if I try to learn now, it will take me even more time (like... a LOT, since it would me my first).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.