Undertale Chara Request (1 Viewer)

Cardcounter585

Potential Patron
I'd like to request in this thread Chara's hair and sweater. The sweater (if possible) must be adjustable chest wise and rgb. Also I apologize in advance for lack of reference shots this character even after five days of searching is hard to dig up side images for.

Attachments

• _undertale__more_chara_draws_by_robod0rk-d9lzhvi.png
    _undertale__more_chara_draws_by_robod0rk-d9lzhvi.png
    290.5 KB · Views: 669
  • hqdefault (1).jpg
    hqdefault (1).jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 734
  • undertale___frisk_and_chara_by_bluetruebrazilfilly-d9j57ad.png
    undertale___frisk_and_chara_by_bluetruebrazilfilly-d9j57ad.png
    366.7 KB · Views: 637

Cardcounter585

Potential Patron
I realized I forgot sweater pictures (mostly) so here are a few of those as well

Attachments

• Chara.(Undertale).full.1967702.jpg
    Chara.(Undertale).full.1967702.jpg
    848.9 KB · Views: 284
  • chara__undertale__by_jany_chan17-d9lz1d0.png
    chara__undertale__by_jany_chan17-d9lz1d0.png
    569.8 KB · Views: 254

Swag swag kill me fuck

Potential Patron
I want to clarify this by saying I know that there is already a request for Chara's hair but that was posted six months ago and I doubt people looking for active requests will go that far back, so if anybody could help with this I'd be extremely grateful, I'm on mobile right now so I can't upload direct links to the reference images, but I will as soon as I get home, until then I've compiled an imgur album for the reference images which can be found here: http://m.imgur.com/iJHCnAg,8GUqxKC,H5Dy0vJ,qnsCaYq,ckgcbya,MKGHUXz,YXmAY2J

stuntcock

Content Creator
I know that there is already a request for Chara's hair but that was posted six months ago and I doubt people looking for active requests will go that far back
Your suspicion is (mostly) correct. Artists tend to focus on newer requests -- because they assume that nobody is interested in the old requests anymore. SDT is a niche game to begin with; nobody wants to spend time creating niche-within-a-niche mods which will be totally ignored.

If you see an old unfulfilled request then you can show support by clicking the "Like" button on the first post. You're also welcome to try to rekindle interest in the topic by posting new reference images, sketches, WIP files, etc. It's only blatant bumping which is against the rules, because it leads to a very silly outcome (a sort of "arms race" in which dozens of people repeatedly bump their threads in order to outcompete the rival bumpers -- in which valuable new content can easily be lost or overlooked amidst the constant spam).

There are a few possible reasons why this particular request hasn't been fulfilled yet:
  • it involves an underaged character
    • some people aren't comfortable dealing with minors in a sexual context
  • it involves a character of ambiguous gender
    • some people aren't comfortable dealing with sexual ambiguity ("... no homo")
  • the reference imagery shows a lot of variation
    • someone could spend hours drawing and animating a hairstyle based on one of these images ... and yet an Undertale fan might not even recognize it as Chara
    • you can ameliorate this problem by finding a really good image (i.e. detailed linework, 3-tone shading, consistent lighting, canonical colors) which could then serve as the definitive reference
  • clothing mods are difficult and require special software
    • long + loose sleeves are difficult
    • breast-slider support is difficult
    • there may be artists out there who are able to draw the hairstyle, but who have skipped over this request because they're unable to create the sweater

Swag swag kill me fuck

Potential Patron
Im actually surprised by how much you post when you do post, you show so much support for this game and its userbase, it's amazing. I can definitely understand all the points you've understood, and the different hair types definitely does cause a lot of problems, you're right. Thank you for spending so long just to tell me how to improve this request, I genuinely appreciate it.
And if anyone considering fulfilling this request is reading it, I don't speak for card counter, but I'd be perfectly fine with any of the hair types and I'm not too fussed about the sweater, and I assume card counter would be fine without the sweater as long as the hair was done, but like I said before I can't speak for him.

michealdark

Potential Patron
Yeah, the variation is definitely a problem. It's easy to describe their hair. Bob cut, about mid-neck, with bangs. Kinda chestnut in color. But there's a lot of variance in the description.

It's times like these I wish I had a drawing tablet and knew photoshop so I could give it a try myself. Sadly, I just got a mouse, and I've tried drawing with a mouse before and I'm TERRIBLE at it. Even worse than I am with my already limited artistic skill. Worse, it's even really a mouse...it's a laptop trackpad. Ugh.

Makes me feel like I'm no help at all.

i just want to fuck nonon

Potential Patron
Moving this onto a new account so I don't have this dumb ass name, gonna make an index or whatever it's called since i've made three hairs now and I want to be one of the big kids

Cardcounter585

Potential Patron
I gotta say personally i kind of forgot about SDT after moving systems and going down to bare essential files but im surprised this thread even got any replies. Chara isnt well liked as the enemy but personally i like her design over frisks so i opted to ask for it. I thank i just want to fuck nonon for doing a hair which i think isnt bad and i might try something similar as ive been improving in digital art but who knows. In short i think we can all say this request is fufilled as its ever going to be and i guess it can be closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.