Uncharted 3 chloe & elana ryona (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter mr awesome
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
M

mr awesome

Since the whole "play uncharted 3 early FOR FREE*" thingy is almost up.
I figured id record a couple of clips before its over in case anyone was interested, also because, putting it scientifically. "DAT ASS"

P.S. i finally found a way to make my videos steady :)

P.P.S. The reason there aren't that meany deaths is because it was pretty late when i recorded it, so if you guys want more.
Just say so before tomorrow.

Sincerely, Mr Awesome.

EDIT: Made a new video :D
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbx7NCIIZ5o[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mr awesome

No problem, that's supposed to be my thing. Making videos for unpopular games (in the ryona community atleast lol)

If the beta thingy isnt over tonight i'll try to make another.
I'll have to run into a chloe player though since i don't have her so idk if i can.

B

blitzrunner

dude.. thanks for upping those. Uncharted is def one of the most awesome PS3 exclusive games out there, and I haven't really seen much of the Multiplayer. #3 looks like it'll be an awesome game sir!

HaquaFan

Casual Client
@mr awesome

Was wondering if you capture audio at a higher volume(just a bit higherish)? lol, I don't want to set my system volume to somewhat high to hear it, I usually forget to set it back down and get my ear blown to pieces. thanks for the videos xd.

M

mr awesome

@blitzrunner i'll admit, when the first beta for 3 came out i played it like a madman, it's pretty damn fun.
But the main thing (for me atleast) is the story mode, i can't wait for that, it being the only reason i still have a ps3 lol

@Horridryona sure i can make the volume "a bit higherish" next time. :)
And i know a guy who can get you're ear fixed, he's not a doctor but he is a pretty good mechanic, thats the same right?

HaquaFan

Casual Client
@blitzrunner i'll admit, when the first beta for 3 came out i played it like a madman, it's pretty damn fun.
But the main thing (for me atleast) is the story mode, i can't wait for that, it being the only reason i still have a ps3 lol

@Horridryona sure i can make the volume "a bit higherish" next time. :)
And i know a guy who can get you're ear fixed, he's not a doctor but he is a pretty good mechanic, thats the same right?

Guess it is lol.
Oh and are melee usually one hit kills in this game? I never played any of the uncharted before.

M

mr awesome

Guess it is lol.
Oh and are melee usually one hit kills in this game? I never played any of the uncharted before.
No but it does take about half of your health.
So most people just shoot you a few times and then melee, it's pretty terrible,
No wait, HORRID! (i'm very sorry about that, i had to.)

But if you have a ps3 you should really play em'
Because the single player is pretty damn cool.

M

mr awesome

@lamarca Yeah i lol'd the first time i saw that, it must have been a pretty hard punch to just straight up kill her though. O.O

@Ryonation No problem!
I was starting to think that there was a better chance of me arm wrestling bigfoot than finding some good UC ryona as well. Hopefully i helped out in that regard.

Also, does anybody have any suggestions of games for me to do next besides saints row 3? (i'm looking into that already)

onlinehero

Casual Client
If possible, could you ryona Shaundi in Saints Row 3? I'm not sure whether she is playable or if there even is close combat in the game. I'm not really interested in shooting deaths, I just want to see her getting pummeled. I'm talking of this character:

Shaundi.jpg

If she is not playable, could you possibly make a character with similar clothing and get her ryonaed? :P
Also, please use the PC version if possible so you can capture with better quality using Fraps.

M

mr awesome

@onlinehero I made a SR video last night, and shaundi isnt playable... But you can punch her to death so i did just that. :)

And about the quality, i'm in a bit of a tough spot right now so i can't go and buy a capture card.
My laptop is also pretty garbage, its about 3 years old so it can't really run anything, but i have a quick question.

Is the quality bad enough for me to just wait until i do get a card to make more videos?

M

mrbpjb24

There is some good uncharted 3 ryona on coop adventure monestary level. You start out tied to a post and if you dont try to escape Elena or Chole get slapped around. Anyone able to capture that? Not sure how to record videos off of ps3. Closest ive seen is here but she escaped too soon. Anyone have video without her escapeing?

Uncharted 3 CO-OP Adventure Chapter 3 - Monastery Part 1 - YouTube

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Hey everyone, I just beat the game today. Naughty Dog slipped up and DIDN'T include alternative skins as a bonus like in the last two games. I'm really disappointed; there was a lot of one on one portions of the game which were potential scenes. I'll check out that Monestary level, but I don't have a good capture device.

Ninja Edit: Just tried it. They get slapped around a bit but then after the third hit or so, the level is over "All players must escape" but argh, good to have some sort of stage with the girls in it; after the whole lack of single player.

I remember I started making some with Uncharted with a for capture device a couple months ago. Atm the best way to grab videos is through my phone.

M

mrbpjb24

Yeah I dont know a way to capture PS3 videos. Would love a vid of Chloe at the monestary level. Can anyone grab one or at least lead me to a good way to capture ps3 vids?

Update: I cant seem to get the Chloe scene to pop up. Whenever I play the other members of my team escape too fast for it to happen. If anyone wants to friend me on PS3 we can make it happen and hopefully get a good video out of it.

M

mrbpjb24

Seriously no one wants to help me out grab that video quick? Shouldnt take longer then 5 - 10 mins tops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.