1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

twicetest.swf doesn't work

Discussion in 'Loader' started by hammy, May 2, 2016.

1. hammy

hammy Vivacious Visitor

Hey all,
    Is there a way to get TwiceTest.swf to work with the Loader v.5.45? if not, what do I need to make it work? When I load it, nothing happens.

2. Nameless

Nameless Avid Affiliate Content Creator

I think you run TwiceTest.swf itself, its not loaded, but I don't have a copy so I'm not sure

3. hammy

hammy Vivacious Visitor

when i run it by itself I just get a blank screen

4. aztlan

aztlan Swell Supporter

You need it in the same folder as sdt.swf and it works fine.

Blank screen might have mean you toggled them both off - Use down arrows key to switch who you are interacting with and Up arrows to toggle them from visible to not.

5. hammy

hammy Vivacious Visitor

i'm pressing the keys and nothings happening. You have to run twicetest.swf on its own right? or do you load it with sdt.swf/loader.swf?

6. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

You run it in its own, but it must be in the same folder as SDT.swf. For simplicity, you should just paste the TwiceTest.swf file into a reliable "working" instance of SDT (e.g. one which has a Mods subfolder, Settings subfolder, Shortcuts.txt file, etc). You can do this without fear, because TwiceTest doesn't actually modify or disrupt any of the neighboring files. It merely attempts to load the neighboring SDT.swf file when you double-click it. So double-click TwiceTest.swf and see what happens.

If it still fails, then run TwiceTest.swf through the Flash Player Projector content debugger and show us the error which appears.

Note: if you're trying to run TwiceTest in a browser window then it may not work. I just tried it out; Chrome was okay but Firefox failed. The standalone Flash Player is recommended.

7. hammy

hammy Vivacious Visitor

kky.PNG

8. hammy

hammy Vivacious Visitor

then when i hit continue, it gives me this: lol.PNG

9. stuntcock

You have the wrong SDT.swf file.

The file itself has been "forked" on a few occasions. For example: someone decided to strip out the introductory "chimes" noise at some point, because they found the noise annoying (the removal wasn't really necessary because it's possible to disable the noise via Settings, but meh). This removal changed the filesize from 1,598,886 bytes to 1,584,163 bytes.

I've managed to reproduce your error with a particular variant of the SDT.swf file, with the larger filesize (it includes the chimes). The file itself is unsigned, so I'm not sure who prepared it or which specific edits they made to it. The point is: it's different enough that it won't play ball with TwiceTest.

I'd advise you to make a backup of your SDT.swf file, give the backup a distinctive filename (so that you can revert to it if absolutely necessary), then replace your SDT.swf file with a copy from any of the usual packs (ModGuy's, sby's, WeeWillie's, etc). Please be sure to obtain a fresh copy of the pack, because it's possible that one of the ZIP files sitting on your disk contains the "wrong" SDT.swf. You don't need to overwrite your entire SDT folder! Just download a pack, extract it to a temp folder, steal the SDT.swf file, plop it into your normal game folder, and then try to run TwiceTest.swf.

If it still fails, then please repeat the process, grabbing the SWF file from an alternate pack (e.g. sby's if you used Modguy's the first time). If it still fails then we must conclude that God hates you and he simply doesn't want you to see simultaneous double fellatio.

10. hammy

hammy Vivacious Visitor

It works! Thanks.
    PS: Is there a way to get FPS to go up? 2 girls at once really strains the frame rate

11. stuntcock

That's why it's a goofy side-project instead of a core feature.

Short answer: reduce your image quality, shrink your game window, turn off strand shaders.

Long answer: it's complicated.

hammy and fleet like this.