Tron Legacy (1 Viewer)

thanatos

Potential Patron
Sorry, no link or anything. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up in case you were wondering. There's 2 scenes in the movie where Olivia Wylde's character gets beat up. They're brief, but it's a helluva lot more than I was actually expecting.

allhailsabin

Ryonani Teamster
I really only expected one, but I guess they needed two to show the spoilery bit. That being said, I really went for the absurdly fantastical visuals.

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, spoiler warning here:

There's a fight scene in the "End of Line" club, in which she takes a few hits then gets her left arm sliced off and knocked out...
Was there another one? The "fight" with Reznor maybe, but I really didn't count that.

It was a pretty interesting movie none the less.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Interesting. I was planning on watching this sometime soon, didn't think there would be any kind of ryona appeal to it at all, but thanks for the heads up. Also, I'm going to move this to the general section since there's no video in this thread.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
The scenes are definitely short, but Olivia Wilde makes for a sexy victim. Good attitude, facial expressions and a nice outfit. There was potential for more, but maybe we'll get a sequel?

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
It'll keep the haters from flagging your videos. But I'm assuming if Youtube finds a copyright infringement, they'll delete the video anyways.

That was a nice non-gore way of losing an arm. Someone should get to work on a Tron related ryona game. It would be awesome, I'd bet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.