Changing the position of the EYEWEAR layer (1 Viewer)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hello

All my hair mods use pricipally the HAIR_UNDER layer for their drawings, because the cum is hidden by everything drawn in the HAIR_TOP layer.

The problem is that if some accessory using the EYEWEAR layer has to be used, it is over the HAIR_UNDER layer and therefore the glasses appear over some parts of the hair that should be on top of these glasses.
This is not a big issue, but it can pose a problem to some users, as V VintageBones noted in his review of the RGB Dynamic Ponytail (03).

So, would it be possible to create a mod that moves the EYEWEAR layer under the HAIR_UNDER layer, maybe even further below, for instance just over the COLLAR?

Here's a reminder of how hair layers are arranged:
The layers are arranged like this, from top to bottom:
  • HAIR_COSTUME_OVER
  • DYNAMIC_HAIR_OVER
  • HAIR_TOP
  • HAIR_COSTUME_UNDEROVER
  • CUM
  • EAR & RIGHT ARM
  • DYNAMIC_HAIR_BETWEEN
  • EYEWEAR
  • BODY (including right leg, right buttock, right breast)
  • HAIR_COSTUME_UNDER
  • HAIR_UNDER
  • DYNAMIC_HAIR_UNDER
  • HAIR_BOTTOM
  • COLLAR
  • GAG_FRONT
  • HEAD & NECK
  • GAG_BACK
  • HAIR_COSTUME_BACK
  • DYNAMIC_HAIR_BACK
  • HAIR_BACK
Thank you.

[EDIT] I made workaround by putting the glasses on the HAIR_BOTTOM layer : RGB Mari Glasses.
The problem is that every EYEWEAR mod has to be edited...

Last edited:

VintageBones

Potential Patron
So... It's either edit all eyewear or edit all hair. It's a pretty tough choice except I bet most of your mods are hair.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I won't edit 200 of my hair mods for this, and I advise every modder to avoid using the HAIR_TOP layer, so there are many more hair mods in this case.

In fact, you're the first to complain about this, and the only other time I've heard of this issue is when I suggested Failing Up Failing Up to move his drawings on the HAIR_UNDER layer.

Failing Up

Content Creator
I truly hope we'll be able to create a mod for moving the eye wear layer.
The issue still bothers me and having my hairs clash with eye wear particularly the base games blindfolds is infuriating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.