Tootie (1 Viewer)

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
I was wondering if there was anyone who wanted to take a crack at trying Tootie. I've seen imports of Wanda and Trixie, so why not her as well...

But let's make it interesting. An teenage Tootie to be precise.

http://neoslashott.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=240#/d1hdeem

461637%20-%20Fairly_OddParents%20Prophet%20Tootie.jpeg

471906%20-%20Fairly_OddParents%20Prophet%20Timmy_Turner%20Tootie.jpg

93249%20-%20Fairly_OddParents%20Playtoon%20Tootie.jpg

I hope that this is helpful in some way.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
fuzzydude64 said:
Nerdy girls, huh. Hell, I'll get behind this. Someone do this, should be interesting to see the result.

I have to be honest though; I don't think this will be done anytime soon. I see a lot of requests here and only a small handful are really done. Its understandable tjough, as no doubt the guys who fufill the requests probably are busy with their time and can't be expected to do everything at once. But I kinda wish there were more artists interested in working with SDT hair mods.

Queen of Clubs

Potential Patron
I've had a request open since october of last year... :( but its yaoi, so nobody want to do it. I've tried myself but the results were terrible.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Just wondering: is it ok to repost it if Kojiro took it down or is it better to let people retrieve the Tootie file from the archive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.