Tomb Raider II (Remake with UE4) (1 Viewer)

iare

Casual Client
In case you didn't know some very talented fellow is releasing the demo for TR2 tomorrow!
Hope it will be moddable...

UE4Game-Win64-Shipping-2016-10-10-22-19-12-72.png

Desktop-09.18.2016-18.36.42.15.png

Vergil

Content Creator
Thank you gfjus, I would probably find out how it works. I just don't have the motivation to do it. I rather put all my free time into my game. :)

gfjus

Swell Supporter
A mesh mod would of course be better, the game would deserve a real full nude patch, but I guess nobody wants or has the skill to create one (including me). Does Resorep work at least?
If yes, let me know, because:
The game doesn't run on my PC but I found a version of Lara that was extracted for XNALara ('Tomb Raider: DoX' Lara Croft 2.0 XPS ONLY!!!)
so I can start working on the textures. Someone would just have to integrate them into a resorep patch then.

gfjus

Swell Supporter
Resorep fails for the game. I wonder why nobody tried a Mesh mod using an UE4 unpacker yet, maybe this can work and would also generate better results.

gfjus

Swell Supporter
Nobody created a nude mod yet, and not even a mod for it, what a pity, it could allow for a mesh mod. I saw other games being modded though. There has to be a way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.