Tomb Raider 2013 white wet shirt (1 Viewer)

Jetix2437

Potential Patron
i even put it in ultra doesn't work T_T

i keep checking it in benchmark not working

i did the instructions the way it was said

plz help me

Ozelot

Potential Patron
Set the TEXTURE SETTINGS on "HIGH"

And as snipe said the level of detail isn't important.

Jetix2437

Potential Patron
didnt you read what i said i put it on high even ultra doesn't work

can u tell me what to do in logging mode options (tell me the stuff that is on and off )

Mick Budarrap

Avid Affiliate
Logging mode? You need to be in Package mode for mods to work. Logging mode is about finding and saving textures in game so you can change them. Package mode is for using packages of textures that have already been editted.

In package mode, you click the yellow folder button in the middle to select what mod or mods you want to use. I've got three running in the below screenshot.

Make sure the detail setting is high:

Tomb Raider Options Screencapture.jpg

The circled setting is the only one that matters to this mod. This graphics menus is the same menu as the one available in-game. It's just also available out-of-game.

And make sure you're running Direct X 9. Texmod will not affect Tomb Raider unless you are in Direct X 9. You can force your system to run Direct X 9 using Marius' files which are very easy - it's basically click and run. You can find them here:

http://www.nudecreator.org/page2/for...php?f=4&t=1622

The file is in his Ultimate Mod.zip, which is in two parts. There are actually two files: one to force Direct X 9 to work, the other to restore Direct X 11 when you need it.

Jetix2437

Potential Patron
cant download it T_T
so slow it keeps loading!!!
can u show me all your settings so i can copy it?
plz plz plz T_T
my internet is 3mbps but itso slow!

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Can anyone make a full nude mod for this game?

In post #62 of this topic, Ozelot said, "For a proper nude mod we would need a nude body mesh of Lara. The current mesh is useless for nude mods."
To the best of my knowledge, at this point in time, nobody has created a nude body mesh.

Jetix2437

Potential Patron
YES!!! it finally worked!!! yeah i forced it to work on dx9

yeah 3 people liked this message :D

Last edited by a moderator:

gfjus

Swell Supporter
In post #62 of this topic, Ozelot said, "For a proper nude mod we would need a nude body mesh of Lara. The current mesh is useless for nude mods."
To the best of my knowledge, at this point in time, nobody has created a nude body mesh.

Tight clothes often don't require a mesh change to look good "nudepainted", here is a full-nudepatch based on the normal mesh:
NudeCreator

sindito

Avid Affiliate
To gfus:

this nudepatch for tr13 no work fine.... missing textures!!!
A complet nudepatch is around change 50 textures... you only change 10 textures in this mod.... this mean that your tomb raider 2013 nudepatch only work at 22% of the game... :mad: and use the textures of Gandaf and mine.... could be better work!! :confused:

tachyon

Potential Patron
^ gfjus: Also, the 'wet' effect totally ruins the effect. When she is wet, the pants get darker. With that nude patch, the 'bare' skin looks like she's wearing brownish longjohns. Most ugly. :(

J

Jakuzi

excuse me sire, why is that after running the textmod and run the .tpf format,, its not working the mod is not working? any help?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
excuse me sire, why is that after running the textmod and run the .tpf format,, its not working the mod is not working? any help?

In a post above yours, jetix2437 said "YES!!! it finally worked!!! yeah i forced it to work on dx9"

gfjus

Swell Supporter
To gfus:

this nudepatch for tr13 no work fine.... missing textures!!!
A complet nudepatch is around change 50 textures... you only change 10 textures in this mod.... this mean that your tomb raider 2013 nudepatch only work at 22% of the game... :mad: and use the textures of Gandaf and mine.... could be better work!! :confused:

True story, and sorry :D I don't care a lot of nudepatch policy, because in my opinion, changing the texture a designer (in this case one of Crystal Dynamics) created for a mesh is the same sort of "crime". I just wanted to show that the not-existence of a good full-nude-mod is not a question of the mesh. The textures needed were already created by you and Gandi, you deserve credit of course, I don't even want any credit. I wish you would create a nudepatch before I tell Orkmodder to take this bad .tpf offline, or we could work together to improve it. (that's the way nudepatch-Mafia should work anyway, but maybe that's just my opinion)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick Budarrap

Avid Affiliate
I just wanted to show that the not-existence of a good full-nude-mod is not a question of the mesh.

Then maybe you should make a good full nude mod out of this mesh:

tumblr_mbmth4MVi01qcq2vho1_500.jpg

The mod you directed everyone to still has a flap of skin stretched between Lara's breasts (because of the shirt mesh), completely unnatural lines around her pelvis and thighs (because of the pants mesh), the straps of her shirt over her shoulders, her belt, her boots, the bindings around her legs, the flaps on her pockets, not to mention she'll get her gun belt, her bow strap, and everything else as Lara proceeds through the game.

It is not a good full-nude mod. There's talent at work but playing that breaks my suspension of disbelief. It looks fake.

I don't care a lot of nudepatch policy, because in my opinion, changing the texture a designer (in this case one of Crystal Dynamics) created for a mesh is the same sort of "crime".

Did you read the sign above the door before you came in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.