Tomb Raider 2013 white wet shirt (1 Viewer)

PeckPeck

Potential Patron
Those are the files I am using. I am certain it is running in DX9 because there are less options than when the game is running in dx11 (such as hair effects) when I make sure texture settings are on high. Also manually looked at the registry and it is definitely on dx9.

I placed texmod into the Tomb Raider folder, (steam, steamapps, common, etc.) Changed the names, started the game through steam, texmod loads, I click select a target app with texmod, I then change the names of the files back to Tomb Raider and Texmod when the window appears and then select Tomb Raider as the target, I then load the TR13 White Wet Shirt V3.2.tpf package and run the game. No dice.

Bought the game during the steam sale solely because of your amazing mod. Definitely won't play it without it so hoping I get this working someday.

Mick Budarrap

Avid Affiliate
Bought the game during the steam sale solely because of your amazing mod. Definitely won't play it without it so hoping I get this working someday.

No pressure then ;) Okay, try it without the second renaming.

You'll put texmod in the directory as you've already done. You'll rename Tombraider something else like Wetraider, and then rename texmod Tombraider, as you've done. Start steam, click Tombraider, and watch Texmod pop up instead.

This time when you target the application, select your renamed Wetraider file and Do Not Rename anything. You will be telling Texmod to run the correct file while it's wearing the wrong name, and it should be cool.

Select the White Wet Shirt Package and run it. The menu with Lara standing in the rain should appear. Click play.

I just tested it on save files I have at 0%, 35% and 100% completion and it works. Fingers crossed for you.

Also, I recommend using the contextual dirt remover mod at the same time. Lara begins the game completely filthy and you may not be able to easily tell if the mod is in effect.

PeckPeck

Potential Patron
Tried everything you said in your most recent post and no luck. Time to kick this shit up to the next level in thoroughness.

Running 64-bit system, Windows 7, 2x Crossfired AMD 6950 video cards. SSD with windows installed on it, and a 1TB hard drive for everything else. Steam, Tomb Raider, Texmod, and all .tpf files are on the 1tb hard drive.

Downloaded texmod and all .tpf files from your links in your first post. Antivirus and user account control off. Running texmod in Windows XP service pack 3 compatibility mode and also without that checked, neither works. Unzipped all files. Put Texmod into the TombRaider directory next to the TombRaider.exe, renamed TexMod TombRaider, renamed TombRaider WetRaider, Opened Steam, library, hit play on TombRaider, Texmod pops up, I select target app as the renamed WetRaider.exe. I select package, and choose TR13 White Wet Shirt V3.2.tpf. (I have also tried every other .tpf file and every combination of files, all from your first page post, i.e the pants mod) I hit run and the black box with Lara in the rain pops up, I check settings, its running in Dx9 and texture settings are on high, I hit play, the game loads fine, load benchmark shes in a blue top, load 0% save with lara in a tunnel, bent over holding her stomach and covered in blood and filth and the camera going crazy, its a little dark but I am 100% sure the mod hasn't loaded as there are some light spots you can stand in and see clearly she is wearing her blue top.

I appreciate you trying to help. I didn't expect a reply and you've already gone above and beyond. Not sure what the problem is :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kai200X

Potential Patron
Hi there,
First time subscriber, long time leecher :)
I want to thank the modder for the great wet shirt mod. It make the game so much more fun just by looking at young Lara hehe.
Anyway, just want to give me thanks and looking forward to more in the future!

Mick Budarrap

Avid Affiliate
PeckPeck, sorry to hear that it hasn't worked. I'm stumped for a solution. There was a time when Texmod hated me and inexplicably failed to load White Wet Shirt, but loaded Tan Pants fine. It seemed to sort itself out after a few days. Maybe later try again from scratch, that's all I can think of right now.

Kai, thanks for posting.

And I'm a little smug to see that someone in Japan seems to like using White Wet Shirt in combination with the Ultimate Mod. He doesn't seem to be using the most current one though, judging by how much dirtier's Lara's face.

TOMB RAIDER (2013) PC ??3 Japanese Language Pack | ????????????????????? - ?????TOMB RAIDER (2013) PC ??4 18? | ????????????????????? - ?????

Although I really prefer when they don't open with a gruesome death image of Lara...

PeckPeck

Potential Patron
Tried it again today after giving it a rest for a month. Thought I might try it with a different version of tex mod too. Still no luck. Oh well. Subscribed to your thread though and will check back periodically for updates and such.

Jetix2437

Potential Patron
need help in running T_T

my laptap got formatted i download all tr mods but when i tried
to play TR again it says
"Tomb Raider is already running this computer,but cannot switch to it.
This is probably caused by the game running for a different user."
:confused::confused::confused::confused:
just asking ,cant find solutions

Reply plz

Vixtress

Potential Patron
I had finally time to try the mod..

Great mod Mick Budarrap. It looks very good on Lara. Thanks again for sharing it.

I can confirm, after some trouble, that it is working on a Win 7 64 bits system.

If you've problems with this mod try the following:
1. Install and update TR to the latest version (1.01.748.0).
2. Use the latest texMod (v 0.9b RS).
3. Force to run the game with DX9 with the registry fix (RenderAPI"=dword:00000009).
4. Start TexMod in a compatibility mode. Maybe not needed? (otherwise try XP SP 3).
5. Set the Texture Quality on "High".

Kai200X

Potential Patron
Kai, thanks for posting.

No, thank you for sharing :)

I had finally time to try the mod..

I can confirm, after some trouble, that it is working on a Win 7 64 bits system.

If you've problems with this mod try the following:
1. Install and update TR to the latest version (1.01.748.0).
2. Use the latest texMod (v 0.9b RS).
3. Force to run the game with DX9 with the registry fix (RenderAPI"=dword:00000009).
4. Start TexMod in a compatibility mode. Maybe not needed? (otherwise try XP SP 3).
5. Set the Texture Quality on "High".

I can also confirm that no.5 was the case for me. I thought anything higher than "High" should work, but it turned out it must set on "High", not "Ultra"

Mick Budarrap

Avid Affiliate
I believe the option is greyed out when you're running in DX9. So it's a choice of silky flowing hair or a see-through shirt stretched to bursting point, but not both.

B

blitzkrieg42

when I try to load the tpf file, texmod tells me that it is an invalid package. how do i fix this?

huesca

Potential Patron
Yes i will buy it, cause I love this gam andI want to have the most powerful versión, and the new face.

ibigfire

Potential Patron
I am confused. The wet t-shirt v3.7 in the OP should, theoretically, be the most up to date one according to the numbers. Why is it so much smaller in file size than v3.5?

Bob

Potential Patron
Awesome work.

Let's get this thread going again.

Does this work with YAMATAIPatch? I want big boobs and a wet shirt :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.