Tomb Raider 2013 white wet shirt (1 Viewer)

freeman2012

Potential Patron
Hi, guys , really appreciated for the mod, any changes nude mod for dx11 can be modify and share up soon? can't wait.....:o

Mick Budarrap

Avid Affiliate
hey.... people... anyone know what the cause of the effect wet clothes? I have located a texture and I canceled with an alpha channel but clothes still look dark and shiny that makes the nude mod not look real ...

There's a couple, I think. There's a tiny one that is mostly transparent and is a pain to edit, and there's a larger one that comes in several versions, for the different levels of Lara's shirt damage.

texture previews.jpg

I did a screencap of my Paint.net with both textures (they are normally completed seperate). The forum doesn't like to upload .DDS files as a preview.

The tiny one seems to tell the texture to superimpose this much grey on Lara's shirt whenever it is affected by water conditions. The other I think creates a shine effect when the texture is affected by water - dark for not much change, light for shiny when wet. I remember once I put pale lines down the "black" material of Lara's shirt up there and it made it very shiny.

Bear in mind that's from memory.

Vanhelsing

Potential Patron
ok... ok ... I replaced this skin that you have posted for this other i had create ...

Sin título-1.png

And This other small skin had and alpha channel that i have modified all black ... the texture of the clothes I've also put black alpha channel ... but the brightness is there ...

Mick Budarrap

Avid Affiliate
good job but .... could remove dirt from the face ... not look very fine ingame!

Hmm. Previously, on Gamevixenzone:

good job but .... could remove dirt from the face ... not look very fine ingame!

spock-s-eyebrow-raise-o.gif

Without further comment, the latest version stored at mediafire has the dirt removed.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks promising :)

And looks fantastically detailed too. If that map works the way I remember it working, when wet Lara's breasts will show up as much shinier than the rest of her, and her nipples less shiny.

freeman2012, I'm afraid I've got no news on Texmod and directX11. Which is a bit of a pity. I believe that TressFX for Lara's hair only works in DX11, and we probably miss out on a lot more when running Tomb Raider in DX9.

Ozelot

Potential Patron
freeman2012, I'm afraid I've got no news on Texmod and directX11. Which is a bit of a pity. I believe that TressFX for Lara's hair only works in DX11, and we probably miss out on a lot more when running Tomb Raider in DX9.

I read somewhere, that it was possible to implement TressFx in dx9 manually. I see, if I can find it again, I'll post here later.

freeman2012

Potential Patron
Hi, Mick

Thanks for the advice. anyway, guess we had to stick on current mod as it's look great as well. really appreciate for effort for all the mod creator...:rolleyes:

T

TKone

This mod is really great. Thanks for all your work. It is the best see-through mod yet IMO.

Will you share the textures sometimes in the future for a possibility to add these to the available models for XNALara/XPS ?

Mick Budarrap

Avid Affiliate
This mod is really great. Thanks for all your work. It is the best see-through mod yet IMO.

Will you share the textures sometimes in the future for a possibility to add these to the available models for XNALara/XPS ?

Shouldn't be a problem.

Pain

Potential Patron
Excellent job on the mods. will be giving them a try later on. even though ive been waiting for a full topless and/or full nude, I see that its difficult to do. Hopefully it will be possible later on.

Mick Budarrap

Avid Affiliate
Hows the see through pants work going?

Murder. Texmod hates me right now. Right now, Texmod is hating at me. The mod tests I've run today have failed to have any effect on Lara's textures.

First I tried an idea I had a while back: since Lara's shirt is great at looking see-through, but Lara's pants aren't, why not turn the top of her pants into a longer shirt?

Imagine tight white fabric cupping her hips and front, maybe have a faintly see-through snatch, lifted at the back so we have something to look at while Lara is running, with thigh-high boots/leg-wraps. Failed. The textures refused to change.

Scratching my head, I loaded up a mod I built a few days ago that gives Lara tight pale grey pants with a faintly visible black thong. I'm not satisfied with the look, but it's a mod that I've tested before and I know it works.

Now it doesn't work. Her pants are refusing to change texture.

At the same time, the wet white top mod worked perfectly. I'm on the right direct X type, I'm on the right detail level, texmod is working it's just working selectively.

I'm going to have to take a break from TR13. I admit that I've overplayed it to the point that it isn't fun anymore, and trying to mod it is agony. It'll be fun again, but it'll take a little time.

ZachY4

Potential Patron
Your mod is awesome.
2013-04-22_00002.jpg 2013-04-22_00005.jpg
Dat ass.
ALSO instructions for launching in DX9 mode. (I skimmed through the posts and didn't see one.)
Start>Search>Regedit Then find the path Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Crystal Dynamics\Tomb Raider\Graphics then find "RenderAPI" and change "0" to "9"...hope I helped.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ozelot

Potential Patron
Planned to full nude skin?

Ofc you can paint nude female body parts on Lara's shirt and trousers, but would it look good? No! For a proper nude mod we would need a nude body mesh of Lara. The current mesh is useless for nude mods.

gfjus

Swell Supporter
Many mods just let the bump maps the same but you can remove nearly all of the wrinkles, its possible to create a higher quality nudemod for TR2013 than the most aviable now ( but I'm still not sure if something better than gandalfs mod ( http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zoOcDriZQKw/UUoEEH_9naI/AAAAAAAAAD0/THshkpC6ut8/s1600/nine.jpg ) is possible). I'm currently trying to create one but indeed its not easy to let it look believeable especially in the boob area.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jetix2437

Potential Patron
could you post a video i don't seem to get it i put ultra texture and level of detail.
It doesn't work for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.