TheInsaneDarkOne on DeviantArt (1 Viewer)

mudball2

Potential Patron
So he may or may not have account on here already, but I recently discovered a DA page of TheInsaneDarkOne. He does some guro-esque ryona art with mostly Mortal Kombat fatalities, but there's plenty of others to enjoy too.

I recently asked him to do a commission of Ling Xiayou getting torn up by Azazel from Tekken. I'll post those on here, when they're all done, but I won't post his artwork here without his permission. Here's his DA page, though:

TheInsaneDarkOne (Danilo Rosa) - DeviantArt

Let me know what you guys think. :)

UPDATE.
Here's those commissions he did for me. Great work as always. Hope you all enjoy! :D
panel_azazel_1_by_gislas-d8hid0o.jpg

panel_azazel_2_by_gislas-d8hido7.jpg

panel_azazel_3_by_gislas-d8hief7.jpg

panel_azazel_4_by_gislas-d8hif5n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mudball2

Potential Patron
One of mine too! Really like his lines and his colors turn out really well too. Hope to finally draw like him one day. xD

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
More users here should commission him. :) not me though, im broke :brigade.baka-wolf.c:brigade.baka-wolf.c

mudball2

Potential Patron
Was going to ask him to do another, but I don't know if his plate is full. So if I ever get any more, I'll definitely post here.

sillylittlestephy

Potential Patron
I know it isn't everyone's thing, but if the girls' bodies urinated as they were killed, that'd be perfect for me

Well first of all wow- his art is fantastic! And I actually totally agree with you- I love the idea of wetting myself as I'm killed (in fantasy of course lol)!!

mudball2

Potential Patron
Most people I've talked to consider wetting themselves weird. Haha. Glad to know there are those who don't think so. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.