[PC] The Quest of Ki (1 Viewer)

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
the most annoying part was:
after i killed the slime with the falling fire ball, i felt down on my lover platform and wanted to jump over.
an new slime just respawned... what was about 5 times....

and then i was there last time, she made the fireball she usually does on ground and moved toward the slime in air o.o
being catched -.-

the farest think i was
the room there u have to jump from platform to platform to right
then up and platform to platform to left..meeting a blue and a red slime
then two green slimes
and then again up end to right... but there there some platforms to high and far away so i felt down and hat to try again
and was attacked by the blue slime i tried to kick death since the red slime comes behind it -.-

Last edited by a moderator:

Rakkar

Potential Patron
I don't even have the patience to continue with this crap.
I'll try it when there's a way to not waste my time.

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
QUICK! Someone find a cheat! We must appease this man!

And everyone else who is trying to play this game, haha. Nintendo hard is not something I appreciate, but I have tried this game over and over because, well, the animations are top-notch. Wonder if there's any way to extract those, as the only reason I try to get past an enemy is so I can see what happens when I lose a life to the next one (and there's just not enough lives to go around).

But really, whining aside, the lose animations are seriously some of the best things I've ever seen in a hentai game.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I dunno, I think the art is nice but the animation is a little bit choppy. Which I know I shouldn't really talk shit about because they're sprites and making their animations smooth is a lot of work... I just think there are better ones out there. The gameplay really drags down overall appeal for me. The guy who made this seems to be one elusive bastard. I'm beginning to wonder if he ever wanted this game to be publicly available at all? I vaguely recall someone saying on another board the first release was definitely not meant to be posted online and the creator semi-raged that it got leaked. I don't know where that info came from, seeing as this guy doesn't appear to have a blog/website of any kind.

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
I dunno, I think the art is nice but the animation is a little bit choppy. Which I know I shouldn't really talk shit about because they're sprites and making their animations smooth is a lot of work... I just think there are better ones out there. The gameplay really drags down overall appeal for me. The guy who made this seems to be one elusive bastard. I'm beginning to wonder if he ever wanted this game to be publicly available at all? I vaguely recall someone saying on another board the first release was definitely not meant to be posted online and the creator semi-raged that it got leaked. I don't know where that info came from, seeing as this guy doesn't appear to have a blog/website of any kind.

Well, when you put it like that, I guess I have to concede that it isn't exactly the quality that has me permanently interested in this game (though the quality certainly is far, far from the worst I've seen), but the sheer variety. Combining the 'leaked' demo and this new one, it's had vore, petrification, rape, and other things that I'm not sure how I should classify. It's like no matter what your fetish, it will hopefully be covered eventually. If this game were at all accessible to Cheat Engine, I would be playing it a lot more, as I could get over it if only it weren't so cruel when you ran out of lives. We're no in the era of NES games anymore, and while I know this is a homage, the original game's reward was finishing a playthrough. In this hentai remake, you have to decide whether you would like to progress, or see the (IMO, very interesting) game over animations, and that the two are mutually exclusive is problematic to say the least. With that in mind, I'm going to take another effort at hacking the number of lives you get in this game so at least people can mess around without having to do the tutorial every seven minutes.

EDIT: Once again, I concede. Unlike the demo, this seems to be easy to hack with cheat engine to get more lives, but it doesn't matter. The checkpoints are so far apart that unless you acutally like game like this, you probably won't find oyurself trying that hard anyway. So how about that Nightmare Sphere?

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
so far the game is nice, however the game needs to have checkpoints at EACH door and unlimited lives :(

Especially was annoyed when at the stairs, you get up past all the dripping slime things and then theres the box with the monster in it. I tried fireballing it and the hitboxes bugged up and i got caught by the slime way far behind me, made no sense at all :(

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
hm Nightmare Sphere is nice with gameplay as i remember but the death animations are always nearly the same XD
i prefer some nude skin or vore and rape =P

this games really need some cheats or savepoints
if i would get to the slime boss
i want to get killed by her to see her animations ~
but then having to do all that again...~ >.<
that second room with the falling slime and steps is just boring
u just have to know the timing.. -.-

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
it has a checkpoint once you get to the slime boss so you can face her several times as long as you still have lives left

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
oh nekodorama...
master of the rooms
would u post tipps for some places there u had problems too?
everytime i try to get that extra live in room 2
so i have about 5 lives for 3 and the following rooms^^

its funny how her red panties disappear from one to an other moment XD

sight.... bad day today
doesen't get over that stairs in room 2 this time -.-
although i use always the same timing -.-
i it possible to kill that drops?

S

superfreak2

I finally beat the darn thing.
This thing is frustrating but i used a controller which made things way easier.
Hardest part for me was the stage with the dripping things
But like one of the previous post saidif you get the life from each stage you wont have to do trial again and the more you get used to the game the stages arent that long or hard

GL on this everyone :)

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
live from each stage?
just found one in tut and one in room 2~

room 2- boring method for the dropping slimes on stairs
i jump up the stair wit the dropping slime and move back again
ki will stand in the air a bit an the end of the stair so she is not below the slime
then u can run and jump to the save stair
one jump is easier then to jumps for the stairs

S

superfreak2

Well live from first stage you have to jump over the slime pool to get to the right for the live( dont jump on the platform you need to double jump under it)
Live from droping stufff stage is on the far right after the mimic chest drop down the ledge and get the chest on the other side of the slime
if you get these 2 everytime you get lives faster then ya lose them .
So i stacked lives to 20 and then i went for the slime girl

GL :)

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
grr sometimes u need to hit just one time to kill a monster
sometimes it seems to be like u need 10 hits -.-

and it mostly only the same monsters -.-
stupid jumping slimes lying slimes and drops -.-

the first one had much more in just one room

the game need savepoint each room
or better autosave then u want -.-

i die mostly in the 4th room
there u have to go riiight
then jump left and kill some slimes (annoying if they don't want to die)
right again upwards then right is the door
left seems the be the key...
killed the slimes landed on a platform with a red slime wanted to crouch and kick but felt down
after that i was killed by the slime (wanted fireball but the slime survived and just caught me -.-)

sometimes i found a 3 one in room 3
just after the red slime...
jumping to the upper platform from the red slime ones
and then left. i don't know why i never saw that first times...

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
Someone found a batch of PNGs used in the game, and I've been stringing them together into gif files (no loss of quality in conversion). If anybody wants them pm me and I'll pm you back the link.

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
Pardon my intrusiveness, but you can't post them publically? I think you'd get a bunch of thankyous for a post like that, hehe ^^

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
Don't get me wrong, normally I would (less work for me that way, lol), but the creator of this game does not like his work being messed with at all from what I understand. Finding information and updates on this game is difficult enough without having the creator angry at foreigners. While I'm more than happy to share this with you guys, I want to avoid a scenario where we don't see any more of this game.

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
Ahhhh, ok, I got ya. Jeez, the creator sounds like a real dick...not only does he seem to be a very poor coder/designer, but he's THAT stingy about his work? Ugh ~_~

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.