[PC] The Quest of Ki (1 Viewer)

Melissia

Potential Patron
Where are the ones that don't have these level then?

I can't seem to get through the fourth tutorial level... I'm probably doing something wrong.

H

HonoredGame

How do you get those links to work? because it wont even show the game. All it shows is some random things not even related to it.

H

Hamger

Game is very hard anyone able to strip the CG animation from the game maybe into Swf or something :(

R

ReiTanana

Can someone re-upload the game? Cause all of the link above is dead. Please, i really want to have that game.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
No, they can't, because this thread is from three years ago when we did not have rules against full game sharing (because we had not got our DMCA takedown notice yet.) Now we do, so please do not request full games you are meant to pay for. We're not looking to get shut down for good.

Rakkar

Potential Patron
I don't recall this being a commercially sold game. IIRC it was just a fan made game that made people rage a lot because of how bad the controls and hitboxes were. There shouldn't be any problem with re-uploading the game if someone has it, unless I am mistaken.

If someone can find an example of this game ever having been sold I'd be extremely surprised.

lipucd

Potential Patron
Nope, this was just a game project that was floating around the Ryona BBS and imageboards. It was never sold, nor finished at that rate. I've still got them myself, but it's just uploading them that's the issue, including that they are pretty big files in retrospect. ( This is more my own net then anything else )

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Very well, then it's okay. 9 out of 10 times, someone is asking for copyrighted material, so it sort of becomes the default mindset. If that's the case, then it's okay.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Apparently the first version was an alpha/beta version the developer gave out to a few selected people and one of them leaked it; dunno if the same is true for the second version.
The developer said they would stop developing this game if the unfinished version(s) are spread around but I don't know if this threat has any meaning nowadays...

chromo1418

Potential Patron
Sorry to ask and revive this thread again, but is there someone who has this game and would be so kind as to upload it somewhere?

ambi

Potential Patron
Wow, thanks, that's awesome! The test version 1 has some new things, and version 2 not only has a greater variety than the common version 3, but isn't as aggravatingly difficult! I have to say, despite its sluggishness and all of its issues, this game has some very nice animations...

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
version 2 is really hard
can someone tell me how cheat engine works?
i try to get the code for rhe lives, then i change it.. and i will still die in the game -.-
there are to many monsters i love to try >.<

ambi

Potential Patron
For version 2, keep in mind that unlike in 1 and 3, attacking isn't only effective, but your ONLY way of getting past most of the enemies. For every enemy except the Slime Queen, low kicks or jump kicks will be your bread and butter. They have insane reach that goes long past the end of your boot.

Also, some stages have extra lives scattered around if you go the right path. I believe I've found 4 so far, and it makes life a lot easier.

For the Slime Queen, hitting her with the rod is the best option...though I haven't managed to get past her third phase yet to see if there's more.

My personal favorite is the large black slime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.