[PC] The Quest of Ki (1 Viewer)

U

utasix

If you use Cheat Engine you can have infinite lives, but getting them codes is complicated as they are not simple numbers like 1,2,3. So here are the values.

1 life: 1065353216
2 lives: 1073741824
3 lives: 1077936128

When you start the game you are gonna scan in the 3 lives code (1077936128). This should give you about 50 results, so you are gonna kill yourself then search for the 2 lives code ( 1073741824) this should narrow it down to one result. So you can just freeze that code and have infinite lives.

However this will not stop the game being frustrating. :D

Good luck.

(This is for version 1.02)

uraent

Vivacious Visitor
​yeah fbi shutdown megaupload

If you want to get the contents, ask it on request category.
If you know it and want to say it only ,
the fact of megaupload's shutdown is so common and
no need to post here(there are so many posts with
contents in megaupload).

and please read the rule again.
"Consider the quality of your posts before posting".

we need some other file posting sites ,
and we are discussing about it on other forum/category.
If you want to talk about it more, please go correct categories.

K

Kiocat

I try this game and it was buggy,I mean did play Super Mario Bros and the screen went funky but Mario still could move you see goonbas and all the other criters but walls and pits no tough they were there well same here.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

I try this game and it was buggy,I mean did you play Super Mario Bros and the screen went funky but Mario still could move you could see goonbas and all the other criters but walls and pits no tough they were there,well same here.

OGFOriginal

Potential Patron
I am sorry if I anger someone with posting & reviving this thread but I played this & enjoyed most of the animations that it had, Kai is definitely one of my favorite Mugen characters to see in those type of situations. I could only get to the 4th room before I would continually die.... From a few pictures it seemed like there were monsters in the earlier versions, but I could not find any of them & sadly I cannot find a download for it anymore. Was the first versions animations really good? I would just like to know what happened in them. Thanks!

T

THEEND2200

the first like have password
can you tell me what is it

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

I have a porblem it said

Failed to read WAVE FILE HEADER

WHAT IS THIS????

other-s

Potential Patron
Yeah, these are the ones that have the dreaded "tutorial" levels. If you die/lose a life, then you have to go back to the 1st stage, not the tutorial level. But if you get a game over, you have to re-do the tutorial levels all over again. It's possible to complete, sure, but it gets annoying when you have to one shot the whole game.

OGFOriginal

Potential Patron
From the very few images I have seen the monsters look very interesting in the first release. As good as the animations were in the version I played, they got repetitive.

Niea7

Potential Patron
Can I rage here? Would I be banned? This is far worse than demonophobia. At least demonophobia gives you hope that you can restart from the last checkpoint. through grinding and repeated screaming I managed to reach the final stages of that game. This game is recommended only for those with lightning reflexes and pin point timing together with patience rivaling that of a die hard MLM veteran.

R

rnbloodwolf

I'm having problems with the cheat engine the tutorial doesn't want to work so I'm taking stabs in the dark on this one I've also tried what Utasix suggested but the search finds nothing on the second lives thing kinda know now what you've been talking about with getting frustrating this is a horrible game sad thing is if the developer knew what he was doing then it could show promise but this is a monstrosity reminds me back when the original snes games where you had to plot out maps to figure out where all the traps were just to get further they were bad back then and they should have stayed dead.

My thoughts are the developer didn't know what he was doing or is a very old school gamer and is in love with how games used to be, or both and considering the lack of any real updates I would have to say this game is dead. Which is sad because it did have potential granted if the developer were open to suggestions. But thanks for the upload this was fun for a short time LOL

Celegar

Potential Patron
anyone figure out the leveling codes? any possible way to lock in the level selection, a kind of quick save system perhaps?

---------- Post added 11-05-2012 at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was 11-04-2012 at 10:05 PM ----------

i wonder, how many monsters are there in this?

i know of:
large green round slime
small blue slime
small red slime
floor pool green slime
hanging black slime
mimic chest.

is there anything else to this game?

OGFOriginal

Potential Patron
There is a Slime Queen at the end of the game, I have never seen her though. It seemed that the first version had different monsters, but I do not know for sure.

Launchenrine

Potential Patron
HI there! Do anyone knows where I could find a no tutorial version for this? Having to go through the tutorial after three deaths is getting old.

H

Hamger

Im stuck in room 4 where i have to jump over the green pool but keep hitting my head on the thing ><. Isnt there a way i can just see the h-scenes this game is just a pain to even play.

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
From the very few images I have seen the monsters look very interesting in the first release. As good as the animations were in the version I played, they got repetitive.

I know this was posted a while ago but I rarely visit this page. I actually got to the slime queen a long time ago back when I was actually good at video games and wasn't spoiled by all these games that you can play blindfolded. She has 3 rape animations depending on what phase she's in. I never ended up beating her but I can say that her animations were quite amazing from what my foggy memory can bring up.

Niea7

Potential Patron
Actually...why would anyone have problem with lives? Every stage would supply a life up so as long as you collect the life up at stage 2 every time. You would find your life counters increasing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.