[PC] The Quest of Ki (1 Viewer)

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Hey Clan, do you mind posting where you found the game at? I tried searching by using both the japanese and english titles and I got this old game from the NES. I wanna see if I can get some more info on the game.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Alright, the link Clan posted says that the game was first spotted on the Mugen imageboards. However, the imageboards don't seem to exist anymore. What I did find out is that the protagonist of the game is a hentai fighter in Mugen named Kai, which would explain all the slimes and stuff. Other than that, I can't find anything else on it because the game's title is too similar to the NES game. I've tried searching the file name and all I could get was more boards looking for updates and not finding them. I know that the file we have was posted on December 12, 2009, so if anyone finds a file uploaded after that, it's new. Otherwise, I think I'm tapped out, unless someone can get into the Mugen imageboards.

K

kk580kk

I can't say anthing about it ,it 's just 坑爹 game nothing anymore.
Even now ,I cannot overcome the first boss.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Gameplay wise the game got a lot better, controls are still a little clumsy though.
Anyone found out how to get past the little red slime in room 3 or 4 (with the green slime ocean at the ground)?

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
the best way to get past the red slimes is to duck then press (d) to kick them till they die. btw if you get to the slime boss she has 3 different ways to kill you depending on how many times you knocked her down.
0: she turns you to stone
1: she suck on your pussy and ass (i think)
2: she eats you strips your clothes off then fucks you while your still in her

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
This game is so frustrating!!! Why do I keep coming back to it, then...

When you die (and you will die) you can push the A/jump key to replay most animations. I don't think it works with those small blue slime things.

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
I played a little bit of the second version. Jeez, why the heck do you have to redo that stupid tutorial EVERY TIME? I don't think the guy making this game has any idea of what he's doing. :p :p :p

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
The animations are wonderful, and I like that double jumping actually works now, but as has been stated, the game still feels clumsy, which makes it frustrating. This could be somewhat alleviated through the use of something like cheat engine, except that this game seems to be immune to it.

C

Callonia

Edit: how do i get past the third room in the tutorial, there's a platform above the door and a platform a little bit to the right.

And i'm stuck O_o

Last edited by a moderator:

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
you jump to them
stage 3 is just jump to the right side. then jump to the left side. then jump to the right side again to the door.

stoopid1

Potential Patron
I wish I could see what the "AVGN" would say about this game, cuz it's such a piece of shit. I could totally forgive everything about it if only you could continue from the room you died in. AVGN would be like, "No continues!? No F***ing continues!? What a **** load of ****." Like, I can't even make the head-bang animation occur when it should by purposely jumping into ceilings, but jump into the side of a wall and it happens every time. This game would actually be fun if......

All of the enemies had a striking attack that will knock you down from a short distance, like the fake treasure chest does in room 2, which they can use repeatedly every time you move within that range, in addition to their 'rape if you touch it' attack. You should be able to withstand more than one rape, and the debilitating damage that you take from these strikes, like the above treasure chest, shouldn't be permanent. When that hit me by surprise, I had to suicide, cuz the damaged character moves so frustratingly slow until you die. When you are struck, you should be allowed to stay down on the ground, breathing heavily, until you press a button to roll back up. (My opinion here is that a game simply isn't ryona if the option to hurt people while they are down for a long period of time doesn't exist, i.e. I will never be entertained by any game that uses the Street Fighter engine for it's gameplay, regardless of what other content it may have) Monsters will not rape a downed player (Because it wouldn't be cool to take rape damage as a penalty for choosing to lay down and watch the monster beat you up) but will continue to strike her instead. These strikes would cause the player no detrimental harm in the long run, but would merely be flavor for the game, as it is a rape game by nature.

But, I'm no artist, so all I can do is wait for the perfect game that will never come. If anyone ever heard of this one, ROA almost did it for me, but I felt that the rape attacks were too long and frequent. What I like to see are girls who can't get off the ground because they are being hurt more and more as they lie helpless. No blood or blatant injury tho, but more like "fake wrestling damage." That's where Princess of the Ring also failed to satisfy, cuz you couldn't use lift-and-throw to put them back on the ground.

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
an update!
better then nothing ^^
it has potential to become something in my opinion..but first loading it XD

u have to do tutorial after u are realy death

it would be less anyoing to be droped back to room 1 after getting killed...
arg and i was in that room there u have to fall and land on the right place -.-
just annoying v.v
frustrating but hot ^^'

pleace how to cheat???

does someone know if its possible to get to that blonde girl in the last tut room?

and i hate that blace with the red slime an an upper platform so u have to jump and fireball somehow-.-

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Yeah, cheats would be nice.
About that red slime there, jump up and use fireballs; the fireballs will fall down and hit the slime, if not step a little further and repeat; after a few tries it should die.

Btw: The first release was an alpha version that wasn't meant to get published, dunno if the new version is an actual release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.