The Flash Game like SDT "Pochi Games" (1 Viewer)

RTGxs

Potential Patron
Hey hows it going! First time posting here...Today i was reorganizing my HDD, and i found this game with a lot of files saved. I was around when the Konashion was still posting fresh updates for SDT. I have his last update here. I just made this thread to ask a question that i found when i was moving things. One thing that kept coming up to me was "how come no one makes games like SDT anymore?" I came across this game i have labeled as "Pochi Games" i googled it and i cant find anything on it. I played it and noticed that if this game had a few tweaks to it it could be like SDT with the Mods and all.

If anyone wants the files for that game just ask ill make a MEGA link if anything. I have alot of SDT Mods too if any of them were lost. Thanks for reading, Im sorry if none of this makes sense, and heres the game.

Untitled.jpg

123.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 356
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 348
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 301

maggi

Potential Patron
Sure, I´d love to have the file :) played this game a while ago. I am surprised seeing it again, it´s amazing!

UndertowTruck

Content Creator
Hey hows it going! First time posting here...Today i was reorganizing my HDD, and i found this game with a lot of files saved. I was around when the Konashion was still posting fresh updates for SDT. I have his last update here. I just made this thread to ask a question that i found when i was moving things. One thing that kept coming up to me was "how come no one makes games like SDT anymore?" I came across this game i have labeled as "Pochi Games" i googled it and i cant find anything on it. I played it and noticed that if this game had a few tweaks to it it could be like SDT with the Mods and all.

If anyone wants the files for that game just ask ill make a MEGA link if anything. I have alot of SDT Mods too if any of them were lost. Thanks for reading, Im sorry if none of this makes sense, and heres the game.

View attachment 124239
View attachment 124240
This looks awesome, did you make it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.