The Evil Within 2 (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Hello all ,

Although there isn't any confirmation yet whether there will be playable female characters for The Evil Within 2 or not , but the latest trailer gave me a hope for that , The Latest trailer features a female ally to Sebestian that looks like it will be his Partner in some parts of the game , Knowing Mikami then he didn't left a single game of his creating without making a playable female character in it so I hope that he still keeps his habit

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Still upset they decided to go with Sebastian again, but hopefully we get a chance to play as the female character. Kidman is also in the game, so maybe we will get DLC chapters with her again.

One of the things lacking with the first TEW was that there wasn't an extra battle mode like Mercenaries/Raid from Resident Evil. At least if we had that we would probably get a small cast of characters to chose from including Kidman and the new female character.

Of course, we probably won't get anything like that. But we will see, I guess. If we do get a Kidman DLC again, I hope they have a greater variety of enemies. That was the major issue with the original Kidman DLCs. They were seriously lacking in enemy variety compared to the base game.

But damn, was hoping they would go with Seb's wife or something like that for the main character this time around. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.