thatguy's Dialogues (1 Viewer)

thatguy

Potential Patron
A couple months I posted offering to write some dialogues and then I had gotten a request and never filled it and then never showed up again. I'm sorry about that. But, I'm back. I'm going to keep writing some dialogues some will be fancier than others and some will be just another dialogue. But to me I like the dialogue it adds a new element into it so ill keep getting different kinds of dialogue into the mix. I dont watch alot of anime so I cant do that much of the request that are given. But, I will do my best. Here 2 dialogues right now I have. Yes these kinds have been done before so they may resemble a few others and they are not done yet but I wanted to share what I got so far.

Done

Daddy's Princess
(Will be updated)
This is just your father that just loves his daughter way to much!! But, his daughter loves him just as much. They have at it. There are a few lines in there that suggest anal and vaginal activity and I am working on a dialogue that could be used with the doggystyle mod or the cowgirl mod.
Little Sissy
An older brother that got tired of living with a gorgeous little sister and gets her to suck him off. She doesnt know any better and loves her brother and wants to make him happy and to not disapoint him. (may update if anyone wants me to)

In Progress

Wifey
- A couple who saved themselves for marriage, no sex, no oral, no nothing other than kissing obviously. This is their first night as a married couple.
Chichi and Gohan - I liked this series alot and I always thought that mom took a little to much care of Gohan.
Videl and Gohan - Obviously this happened. Will take place after the day after Chichi and Gohan happened. Will understand why when its released.
The Girl Who Friendzoned You - Im sure some can relate to this, There will be 2 versions: A. you finally got out of friend zone and shes gunna take care of you after a long wait. B. You got so fed up with the friendzone you make her yours. unfortunately shes not gunna be your friend at all after lol

Possibly
Pan
Bulma
Android 18 (Yes I liked the show alot lol)
Smurfette
Cinderella
Hermione
Ramona Flowers
Santas Helper

Also I dont want to take credit for anything that isnt mine so I will be posting credit where I can find out who it belongs too but I did use the archive for alot. However if I cant I will post how someone else has done it and your more than welcome to PM and I'll post credit to you. One more thing, if I post a dialogue that you feel has been stolen or feel you deserve credit for. Don't PM just reply to the thread with a link to your dialogue and I will take a look. Most are made from scratch but some have been modified from others by some I think one but I modified all lines, I believe, but still I want to give credit to these people.

Also if you find a spelling error or grammer just pm me about it I have not really concerned my self with going in and spell checking lol.

Attachments

Daddy's Princess.txt
8.6 KB · Views: 3,162

Little Sissy.txt
4.2 KB · Views: 3,745

thatguy

Potential Patron
Well thank you. And a side note im quite pleased with how many ppl have downloaded them. wasnt expecting that xD. makes me feel good xD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.