Thanatos' Backgrounds (Star Wars, Kim Possible, Pokemon, & more) (Update 30.09.2016) (1 Viewer)

jchaoshero

Potential Patron
by far i think that your Kim possible 5,7,14,15,19 are your best work. They are scaled perfectly for prolong use. your rapidash is just hot for pokemorphs.

THANAT0S

Vivacious Visitor
by far i think that your Kim possible 5,7,14,15,19 are your best work. They are scaled perfectly for prolong use. your rapidash is just hot for pokemorphs.

Glad to hear that you like them. I think I will do more Pokemon backgrounds once I'm finished with Star Wars. Wasn't happy with a lot of them. Replacing them threw me really back, but now I'm happy (at least) with a few of the backgrounds. But they still need some love and improvement. But after that, I promise you that there will be more Pokemon Backgrounds. Already have a few Ideas for new ones!

They're nice - thanks!
You are always welcome.

jchaoshero

Potential Patron
If you are still working on some might I make a suggestion. Make one like Kim possible pic 5 except With ashes mother. That why she can explain the birds and the bees to him.

THANAT0S

Vivacious Visitor
If you are still working on some might I make a suggestion. Make one like Kim possible pic 5 except With ashes mother. That why she can explain the birds and the bees to him.

Hey jchaoshero,
still working on some backgrounds. At the moment on updating the Star Wars backgrounds, since I am still not satisfied with some of them. But I'll be finished very soon and let them rest to minor updates, that I will do when I'm up to it.

In the meantime I will look into it and do the background with Delia (Ash's Mother from Pokemon) for you.
So I'll do my best to make the background happen that you wish for! =)

[Edit 01:]
Ok, I'm done with the big Star Wars update, so I can look into your request now.
(But it could take a little, since I do not have much time at the moment.)

[Edit 02:]
I was hoping to get a good picture of Delia somwhere on the net and use it... But it looks like there is nothing out there, that could help me. So I'll have to do it the hard way and do it from scratch. Just wanted to let you know, that I have not forgotten you.

[Edit 03:]
Done! Or at least I am close.
There will be small changes like shadows and maybe an update, but since I do not have much time at the moment I want to post it now (and not in a few weeks when there is time again). See in the first post for the updated version.

I tried to keep it close to the one you like in the Kim Possible section. So I hope you like it.
PvmNZHx.png

Last edited:

THANAT0S

Vivacious Visitor
Hey everybody,
i fixed the links in my second post. So you can visit Undercovers Backgrounds or watch the Kim Possible ones from levi2000a.

By the way, if you want a background without girls or audience in it, just name it, and I'll give it to you!

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
I'd love the Star Wars, Kim P, Pokemon, Disney, Street Fighter and/or StarHawks without characters/audiences. Heck, I'd like all of them that way! (I like more choices!)

jchaoshero

Potential Patron
Perfect simply perfect. That is 100% what I was looking for. I been experimenting with third party 3's. Which is where the single back ground character and male "talk" while he does what he does. Plus you kept it universal so you could use any of the pokemon girls. In it she defiantly looks like she is ready to teach her son about the birds and the bees.

If I ever master how to right I will defiantly have to send you a copy of what I made up for it.

Saw the update and thought you did a great job. As always you keep the scaling perfect.

Last edited:

THANAT0S

Vivacious Visitor
I'd love the Star Wars, Kim P, Pokemon, Disney, Street Fighter and/or StarHawks without characters/audiences. Heck, I'd like all of them that way! (I like more choices!)

For the Kim Possible backgrounds i would like to point you to levi2000a's thread. Here is a link to his thread You'll find most of the backgrounds I used and some more over there.

For your other requests, here you go:

Star Wars
StarWars_WA_01.png
StarWars_WA_04.png
StarWars_WA_06.png
StarWars_WA_10.png
StarWars_WA_15.png
StarWars_WA_22.png

Disney
Tron-WA-01.png
Beauty and the Beast-WA-01.png
Peter Pan-WA-01.png

Street Fighter
Street Fighter-WA-02.png
Street Fighter-WA-03.png

Silver Hawks
Silver Hawks-WA.png

I know, this are not all of them, but in some the characters are part of the background, so I'll have to try if I can get rid of them.

If I ever master how to right I will defiantly have to send you a copy of what I made up for it.

YES, PLEASE! I am really curious to see with what ideas you'll come up. So if you make a dialog for it, put me on the list!

THANAT0S

Vivacious Visitor
Hi everybody!
I was away for too long. I am sorry for that. So where shall we begin?

The poll:
The poll was out now for quite some time and I think after a long head to head race between the thumbnail and non thumbnail version, the non thumbnail version won the race!
Poll.PNG
So I'll do as you command and let the pictures in their full size.
In the meanwhile I have already the next poll in mind, where I would really like to know what you are thinking.

New content:
I would not bother you, if I'd come empty handed. It is not much, but at least it's something, so on the first page there is an new category: Chotto Yakusou Kattekite. I liked the game, so I made some backgrounds to merge it with SDT. I hopy you like it.

So till next time!

THANAT0S

Vivacious Visitor
I was away for an eternity!

But I just wanted to let you know, that I have not forgotten all of you.
I do not have a lot of new stuff (and I apologize for that), but at least it is something.

New content:
You can find the new backgrounds in the misc folder. There is something from:
- Detective Conan,
- Gargoyles,
- Portal,
- Thundercats
- and the Dragonball Arena!

I hope you like it. If you do, let me know. If you don't let me know what I can change to make you happy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.