TG Dialogue - "Just This Once" Updated 7/24 (5 Viewers)

Dignant

Potential Patron
Hello, everybody. This is my first dialogue mod, "Just This Once." This dialogue features extensive transgender (TG) themes, namely a male becoming a female. If this genre does not interest you, I do not recommend downloading this dialogue.

Brief Plot Introduction:
"Just This Once" features a man who has become a woman, through one situation or another, and is being coerced into giving a man oral sex, but "just this once." The man-made-woman's new body clearly enjoys the act, and much of the dialogue revolves around her trying to retain her masculinity by denying how good it feels.

This story remains generally mild - the character is only being forced through semi-plausible arguments - as such, most of the dialogue is written with the intention of the character's hands being on the man's legs as the man holds her head - a home or school background is also recommended. This is a fairly lighthearted story, all things considered - I guess I just like a happy ending.

I would like to give thanks to "Trapped in a Girl's Body," "Body Swap," and "The Girl Within" for being enjoyable dialogue mods that inspired this work and demonstrated an interested in this genre within this community:
"Trapped in a Girl's Body" - Harchus: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1470.0#msg16099
"Body Swap" - TetsuyaHikari: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1374.0#msg14891
"The Girl Within" - Yurinicolau: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2088.0#msg22686

Thanks also goes to EO's fantastic "A Guide to Making Dialogues" : http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1640.0

Editing Notes:
Chained substitutions (Such as from "GA:[GAa] to GAa:[GAb]") are used in order to create extended dialogues between the man, the woman and the woman's mind. This appears to have been successful even in numerous back-and-forth dialogue acts. The substitution seems to work best (and are easiest to find) when placed at the very beginning of the dialogue line - action_type:"[SUBSTITUTION]Text text text!" Extended substitution chains, especially those in the introduction, can sometimes be interrupted by other trigger text.

In many cases where triggers occur often, such as "vigorous" or "held" actions, the {"style":"Him"} and {"style":"Thought"} dialogue actions have been intentionally avoided; this is because (in my experience writing and testing this) these lines do not appear to exercise the same restraint in repetition as normal dialogue lines, resulting in near-constant and repetitive lines.

As previously stated, many scripted moods, positions or actions have not been included in this dialogue. I found that many were disruptive to manual input or skewed dialogue pacing in a manner I found unfavorable.

UPDATED: Placing Thought/Him lines within a normal speech substitution will function as if it were normal speech, reducing repetition and dialogue spam while retaining the font change and immunity to interruption. A side effect is that the dialogue will not trigger if the woman's mouth is not free, but for the purpose of this dialogue it is a minor setback.

I put a good amount of work into the story, and intend to further expand upon the dialogue and flesh out reactions/story details (check "Updates" for details), but I wanted to put this up for download to see what people think and what people would like to see. I hope that people enjoy this - if this is well received, I plan to write further works within this and other genres in the future. Please reply with any questions, requests, critiques, etc!

Update 7/24:
*In order to prevent intro lines from glitching, only one should be enabled at a time. Currently the default is [WISH], concerning three wishes gone awry. To enable others, simply open the text document, eliminate the "-" in front of the intro you wish and add a "-" before the previously enabled intro. Introductions currently included are [BIMBO], [JTO], [WISH], [ACT], [DATE], and [BETRAYED], in that order.

*Dialogue has been modified and expanded. Some thought/him actions have been placed within a substitution, which causes them to function in the same manner as regular speech - this has cleared up numerous issues I had in the first iteration of this dialogue.

*Finishes/restarts have been altered in an attempt to prevent them from failing to activate properly. It appears as though thought/him speech types are failing to activate, so they have been placed within substitutions. The length of the finishes has also been modified to try to stop other speech triggers from interrupting the finish. To better ensure that the finishes trigger and run fully, do not run multiple climax triggers (such as activating cum_in_mouth and cum_on_face simultaneously) and try not to swallow or drool once the finish has begun.

Attachments

Just This Once -TG 7.24.txt
23.5 KB · Views: 4,246

HentaiBob

Potential Patron
Re: Transgender Dialogue - "Just This Once"

Very nice work!

Some of the restart line seemed to be broken, I'll try to check which ones.

Dignant

Potential Patron
Re: Transgender Dialogue - "Just This Once"

HentaiBob said:
Very nice work!

Some of the restart line seemed to be broken, I'll try to check which ones.

I've noticed the same thing myself. I'm still not entirely sure if it's because they are too long (thus getting interrupted by general lines) or if it is because they started with {"style":"Him"}/{"style":"Thought"} lines, but I am trying to remedy the situation on both counts. The same has been occurring with the intro lines. Thank you (and everyone else thus far) for the feedback! It likely won't be long before an update.

P

powerofvoid

For some reason this line doesn't show up when I load the dialogue: (I checked in the in-game editor)
Code:
BETRAYED:[BETRAYEDa]"You... you asshole! I've managed to avoid it for so long, and you go and betray me by whipping out your huge%01%01%01%01%01%01%0A... your yummy...%01%01%01%01%01%01%0A"

D.

Potential Patron
powerofvoid said:
For some reason this line doesn't show up when I load the dialogue: (I checked in the in-game editor)
Code:
BETRAYED:[BETRAYEDa]"You... you asshole! I've managed to avoid it for so long, and you go and betray me by whipping out your huge%01%01%01%01%01%01%0A... your yummy...%01%01%01%01%01%01%0A"

Hey, random commenter here. I checked the file, and here's what I think caused the error:
1- first, that line is considered a comment (notice the - before "intro"). I don't know why the OP didn't want them to load, I haven't tried it yet.
2- Second, the " is not placed properly. It should read:

Code:
BETRAYED:"[BETRAYEDa]You... you asshole! I've managed to avoid it for so long, and you go and betray me by whipping out your huge%01%01%01%01%01%01%0A... your yummy...%01%01%01%01%01%01%0A

Small difference, huh?

stuntcock

Content Creator
How do you activate the Bimbo Dialogue?
The procedure is explained inside the spoiler tag. You'll find six paragraphs at the beginning of the text file.

Code:
-intro:"[BIMBO]What's that?  ...

-intro:"[JTO]I'm sorry ...

intro:"[WISH]I wished ...

-intro:"[ACT]*Whispering* I'm sorry! ...

-intro:"[DATE]What's the big deal? ...

-intro:"[BETRAYED]I guess ...

You must remove the hyphen which precedes the introduction which you want, while ensuring that the other paragraphs are marked with a hyphen.
Code:
intro:"[BIMBO]What's that?  ...

-intro:"[WISH]I wished ...

If you remove multiple hyphens then the dialogue will contain multiple valid introductions -- the game will choose one at random during each playthrough. Hence, the backstory will get randomized whenever you restart.

Swift_Shot

Potential Patron
The procedure is explained inside the spoiler tag. You'll find six paragraphs at the beginning of the text file.

Code:
-intro:"[BIMBO]What's that?  ...

intro:"[WISH]I wished ...

You must remove the hyphen which precedes the introduction which you want, while ensuring that the other paragraphs are marked with a hyphen.
Code:
intro:"[BIMBO]What's that?  ...

-intro:"[WISH]I wished ...

If you remove multiple hyphens then the dialogue will contain multiple valid introductions -- the game will choose one at random during each playthrough. Hence, the backstory will get randomized whenever you restart.
So basically if I remove the hyphen around the Bimbo Dialogue it will be only the Bimbo Dialogue right?

P

picnic basket

Hence, the backstory will get randomized whenever you restart.

So, newb question here, but how does restarting actually work? Also, is there a list of keyboard commands anywhere? I looked through the help threads, but if it's in there I missed it.

stuntcock

Content Creator
So, newb question here, but how does restarting actually work?
If you restart the game (as in "close the window and reopen it" or "re-select Loader.SWF file from the File menu") then the dialogue will play one of its registered INTRO lines.

INTRO lines usually explain the backstory of an encounter, and tell the player a little bit about the identity of the characters.

In this particular case, there are six available "paths" with different backstories. They (presumably) appeal to different tastes, and you're meant to disable all but one of them (i.e. the one which matches your preferences). If you leave several options active, then the game will choose one at random when it's selecting an INTRO line.

Also, is there a list of keyboard commands anywhere?
If you're playing the vanilla game (SDT.swf) then the rightmost tab of the in-game menu will list the standard hotkeys.

If you're playing the SDT Loader (Loader.swf) then the in-game list has been replaced by modding controls. You can still find the SDT.swf file in your game folder; running it will give you access to the hotkey list. You can also run the Keys.swf file in your game folder, which allows you to remap some of the advanced hotkeys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.