Tera physics Adjuster _Mxjzm version_ (1 Viewer)

mxjzm

Casual Client
Tera Body Adjuster

xTera Body Adjuster

C# Based program to allow the player to personalize almost every part of the body of their character in Tera.
How it works?
The program search for the address of some specific values in memory, then map the area and allow the user to modify those values with ease.
Is it permanent?
No, it applies only for the current session and it is NOT visible for other players.
You can save a profile and apply every time you want.

1st release in december 2013 and 17,000+ downloads later... ^^
Thank you for your comments and support; without that, still we would be in version 1

Special thanks to:
- Acrux (2013 swimsuits, Chest)
- Exgenesis (Thighs and Butt)
- Xdevelnet (Improvements to Search Function)
- All the testers \o/

1.9.5 Beta Version (25/10/2020)
1.8 Version (01/01/2015)

----------------------------------------
General Changes
- Support for Female Aman Chest.
- Multiclient Improvement.
- Reset All Button.
- Auto detect 32/64 bits OS and set address limits in first run.
- Save method for Aman values.
- Refresh button, force re-search for processes.
- UI changes and clean up.

Code Changes
- New class for Female Aman
- Improved support for multiclient.
- General bug fixes
- Code clean up.

Personal comments:
-------------------------------------------------------
* Please refer to Readme file inside the .rar for instructions.
* Use the auto-load function, I find it particularly useful to save my settings and auto-apply each time ^^
* To update, change area, equips or remove any item.

Screenshots
xTera1_8.png
TERA_Human_1_A.png TERA_Human_1_B.png
TERA_Elin_1_A.png TERA_Elin_1_B.png
TERA_Human_2_a.png TERA_Human_2_b.png
TERA_HighElf_2_A.png TERA_HighElf_2_B.png
TERA_Human_3_A.png TERA_Human_3_B.png
TERA_Aman_1_A.png TERA_Aman_1_B.png
TERA_HighElf_1_A.png TERA_HighElf_1_B.png
TERA_Castanic_1_A.png TERA_Castanic_1_B.png
TERA_Elin_2_A.png TERA_Elin_2_B.png

xTera Program (Users)
New x64 Version

r1.9.6 (Beta)
xTera_r_1_9_6

r1.9.5 (Beta): xTera_r1_9_5

Old versions (Pass: GVZ)
r1.8: xTera_r1_8
r1.7: xTera_r1_7
r1.6: xTera_r1_6
r1.5: xTera_r1_5
r1.4: xTera_r1_4
r1.3: xTera_r1_3
r1.2: xTera_r1_2
r1.1: xTera_r1_1
r1.0: xTera r1_0

Source Code (Developers)
Pass: MxJzM
r1.9.5 Beta
MemoryMod_r1_9_5
r1.8: MemoryMod_r1_8
r1.7: MemoryMod_r1_7
r1.6: MemoryMod_r1_6
r1.5: MemoryMod_r1_5
r1.4: MemoryMod_r1_4
r1.3: MemoryMod_r1_3
r1.2: MemoryMod_r1_2
r1.1: MemoryMod_r1_1
r1.0: MemoryMod_r1_0

Upcoming
Revival of all the other body parts, for now only Main and 2013 sliders.

Any problem/comment let me know, lets improve this together.

Last edited:

Exgenesis

Content Creator
I am interested in the source code. Mind uploading it for me? I am hoping to learn from this project, and hopefully contribute something back eventually.

I've got this working [on breast size only] with Cheat Engine and its smooth. Kudos to Acrux and mxjzm for their hard work.

There is still a lot of values I want to figure out how to modify.

-exgenesis

Last edited by a moderator:

acrux

Potential Patron
Sorry for delay in this day of holiday can't find much time for stay at PC. I tryed this version but it stay on status "looking for value" in yellow for long time seems without find it plus it slow down my pc very bad. Dunno if it is becouse he scanning memory in real time or becouse i have a lot of memory but seems not work or maybe will take very long. We can collaborate for add more body mod we can use private message for exchange info.

kplant

Potential Patron
I must say, pretty amazing program and sure beats using the CE to achieve the same effects! Looking forward to the updates :-D

mxjzm

Casual Client
I'll try to fix the "Looking for Value" in yellow thing.. if you get that, please open CheatEngine, open tera process and search 1065496905 from your Character selection screen, and please send one screenshot.
Thank you for your help and lets Play with Tera >:3

CradleOfFear:
You can increase/decrease the value in game, just press + or - and update (unequip/equip something or chage area).

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
I'll try to fix the "Looking for Value" in yellow thing.. if you get that, please open CheatEngine, open tera process and search 1065496905 from your Character selection screen, and please send one screenshot.
Thank you for your help and lets Play with Tera >:3

CradleOfFear:
You can increase/decrease the value in game, just press + or - and update (unequip/equip something or chage area).

yes yes all good thx

Y2Ryoko

Potential Patron
Can someone give some rough equivalent values with Acrux's mod? I like the convenience of this one, but I've found my sweet spot in the Acrux mod at "16 Clicks". 16 clicks in this mod is... extreme. Right now I'm on 3 and that's pretty good, but still zyber huge. Maybe someone can contextualize some sample Step values? What are you guys comfortable with?

acrux

Potential Patron
I don't know if it happen just to me but when i run this mod:

Stuk on looking for value in yellow
Not slow down the pc it the program reaction to be slow. I try explain if i want move the window of xTera from when i move the mouse and when it move on position it take 4-5 sec delay. Same if i press + key it press after 4-5 sec

Attach a screen after 10 min is still not find address xtera.jpg

O

oldgooseberry

very neat. i'd be nice to have smaller increments to the scaling, but other then that it works great.

Exgenesis

Content Creator
Hello
At the moment, works only for breast (Human, Castanic and High Elves). 2013 swimsuits still not working.
After some work, here is the version 1.1

Any problem/comment let me know, lets make this thing better.

I am looking into how to adjust the thigh values for the 2013 swimsuits. Will let you know when I have some progress.

-exgenesis

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
I cannot extract the .rar file...unrar is asking for a password to extract? Any help here? Password perhaps?

acrux

Potential Patron
Nice job 1.1 work smooth

just 1 problem i changed value close xtera then reopen program not was able anymore to find value becouse it search value at default.

On my trainer it not happen becouse use pointers so not need search a value so can close trainer and reopen. Maybe you should let value to search able to edit or something like that in this way it will be able to find also with a value not at default.

for rest is ok

Status message was "problem detected :("

PS have send to you a private message with some info for 2013

mxjzm

Casual Client
@kindwick
The password is in the main post:

Pass: GVZ

Regards

- - - Updated - - -

You're right @acrux, my program doesn't use a static memory address, instead, it search for the value because "im not sure if this value is always in that address".
But if you say it is static for all of us, well, i'll try it soon.
If the program say "Problem detected" the value was modified outside or, as you say, open and close the xTera app.
I implemented a new scanner function, with that, maybe we can recalculate address non-static like body scale and others without a big cpu ussage.

Thank you for your feedback :)

mxjzm

Casual Client
If you get "Problem Detected" message, try something, open xtera after tera (on character selection screen).
I think the problem comes when you open xtera before and some values aren't ready.. Im trying to fix that, but let me know if that works.
@CarzyPotato: GPK modded or unmodded doesn't matter for this. The addressing is different from one PC to other, im trying to make it work for all if is that posible, but i'll need some time and patience :)

I got the values for 2013 Swimsuits, Thanks to Acrux for his awesome help (really don't know how he did it..) and thanks to Exgenesis for his valuable contributions.
Working on r1.2

Exgenesis

Content Creator
@kindwick
The password is in the main post:

Pass: GVZ

Regards

- - - Updated - - -

You're right @acrux, my program doesn't use a static memory address, instead, it search for the value because "im not sure if this value is always in that address".
But if you say it is static for all of us, well, i'll try it soon.
If the program say "Problem detected" the value was modified outside or, as you say, open and close the xTera app.
I implemented a new scanner function, with that, maybe we can recalculate address non-static like body scale and others without a big cpu ussage.

Thank you for your feedback :)

@mxjzm

I made a version of your program that works with the 2013 Swimsuit models. Its a mock up really, but rather than attempting to change your coding methodology, I just narrowed the range of your scanner so that it always finds the static address.

I am in the process of getting it uploaded for you to test. Rather than designing a new form, I simply modified your original form, so a future version will actually make use of the swimsuit tab as you had intended.

I PM'd you the code. Pass is EXG

For example, one modification:

// We are going to attempt to narrow the range of memory scanned to prevent grabbing onto an address that isn't the specific global for 2013 swimwear -exgenesis

for (uint i = 0xFC610394; i < 0xFC610397; i++)

FC610394 is the static address of the 2013 Swimsuit Breast Size

Thanks for sharing your code with me so that I could tweak it!!

Once again, getting the swimsuits working wasn't the product of any original ideas of my own. I'm a cedar hacker rather than a carpenter. Acrux and mxjzm have provided the finesse.

-exgenesis.

Exgenesis

Content Creator
Thigh Changer initial research

So, adjusting thighs is something I am interested in doing. Trying to say that without it sounding too freaky. Using a combination of mxjzm's memory scanner and CE I located two static values which adjust the X,Y, and Z thickness of the thighs.

I think thigh adjustment would be worthy to add since I don't have 4000 gold to spend on one in the game.

Here are the statics for High-Elf [I didnt test on Castanic or Human]

[FC610154] 3fA66666 - > 1067869798 [default value]
[FC610154] 3fF66666 - > 1073112678 <Affected my height via thigh scale]
[FC610114] 3fF66666 - > 1073112678 <Affected my height via thigh & arm scale]

Now with some modest tweaks you can definitely add some sexy if you like bigger thighs and tall "Nords" (a reference to GW2).

The attached screenshot is freakish but it shows what an extreme adjustment of 154 and 114 do to the model.

If we are able to refine the approach some, perhaps targeting the thighs only in addition to overall X,Y,Z so the model doesn't grow, then I can add them into Mxjzm's program. It makes the arms longer as a side effect, but with modest changes to thicken the thighs its barely noticeable.

I really need a tutorial in calculating pointers to static addresses in this game. I've watched the same youtube videos over and over again and still nothing... So until then its memory scanning and hex editing via memory browse in CE.

Attachments

• Thuuunder.png
    Thuuunder.png
    318.2 KB · Views: 2,028

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.