Tera physics Adjuster _Mxjzm version_ (1 Viewer)

foyaj

Potential Patron
Hi, mod creator here.
I will give it a try, the program hasn’t really needed an update because all the changes have been only small address changes that can be solved by offsets (fully configurable).
If this time the application or the game is crashing, it means something else has changed. It may take some time for me to download and find a fix. I will keep you informed.
Regards.

Btw would you be able to implant a butt slider? like making the butt big?

pomeloman

Potential Patron
Hi, mod creator here.
I will give it a try, the program hasn’t really needed an update because all the changes have been only small address changes that can be solved by offsets (fully configurable).
If this time the application or the game is crashing, it means something else has changed. It may take some time for me to download and find a fix. I will keep you informed.
Regards.

Thank you very, very much! It's appreciated greatly!

JustGuy

Casual Client
Just (re)-reporting the same issue others have experienced. On EU it works after patch 74 by setting the address values to F1000000-FD6FFFF as previously mentioned (endless searching if using offset), but the left breast is borked and the client tends to be "closed abnormally" at times.

Appreciate the work you've put into this one over the years, hope we all can pester you to give it another look one more time :smile:

Draguaral

Potential Patron
Hi, does somone know how to use xtera with the all-in-one nude mod?
the all-in-one nude mod works, but i can't change anything with xtera.
Xtera opens and it works, and i even can change the numbers but in game nothing happens.

pomeloman

Potential Patron
Hi, does somone know how to use xtera with the all-in-one nude mod?
the all-in-one nude mod works, but i can't change anything with xtera.
Xtera opens and it works, and i even can change the numbers but in game nothing happens.

Hi! Currently, xtera isn't working due to the last few patches breaking it. The creator is working on a fix, but they need time! Hopefully this helps :D

pomeloman

Potential Patron
Hi, mod creator here.
Regards.

Hi, Mxjzm! Any progress/problems? Anything we can do to help?

testio

Potential Patron
i doubt he gonna fix it, i know some others people who said they fixed it in a day... while here the creator is taking more than a month already, either no time or just not worth to download a whole game just for that :/

testio

Potential Patron
i tried to ask about it but those people who said got a fix for the program... just stopped answering

carlos_lelis

Potential Patron
Doing the mod and selling it is the best way to give support and financial resources. Place the file and sell on this site: patreon.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.