Tera - Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

taniangel619

Potential Patron
You never will be banned for changing appearences only viewable for you only on your Computer. You shouldn´t post mods/nudemods on official forums though, you will be banned for posting sexual content or similar - just don´t share it -> no chance to be banned.

The only case where you can be banned for a nudemod is Vindictus. The game has a shot function when chosing your char at the boat or so, so if you install the nudemod in the wrong way it could awake their attention and they can ban you.

Could anyone make screens of Highelf Leather 11 nude modded and post it atleast in the other thread in the section?

Thanks for the reply, and i see.

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Okay, thats it. All files Naduron released so far. Download them, fast!^^ Otherwise they'll disappear in around 35 minutes....

Do you by chance have the plate armor template thingys? All you have are the cloths.

Last edited by a moderator:

Naduron

Content Creator
Naduron,not sure what the problem is i can edit and save your first post with no problem.
You could start a new thread and i could move the comment posts to the new thread?

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

Well it looks like he's getting screens up so i take it the problem has resolved itself.

I can try to reupload them again, last time i tried so did i say i can only use max 4 images xD

If it fuck up again so will i make a new thread. :p

D

Drakeo

I'm Playing EU, and using Censored, JP Voice and Cinematic in addition to trying what Trumpdog has put, for the mod. Nothing is happening for me, Although i wonder if it's something to do conflicting with the .GPK's De-censor mod however i doubt that as i have seen nothing to confirm that.

What i'm doing (same as what Trumpdog has put post/reply #27
) is as follows

Start Umod >
Start TERA >
Start TERA through launcher >
Turn to Windowed mode and minimize >
Go back to Umod and press "
open package/texture", Select the .dds template texture (in this case TERA_T_0XE2C1217.dds) >
Click Update(reload) and click the program in the tray to maximize the game >
Set to texture 1 and Apply >
End where no custom textures appear.

I have also tried the below.
Start Umod >
Start TERA >
Umod and press "open package/texture", Select the .dds template texture (in this case TERA_T_0XE2C1217.dds) >
Click Update(reload) >
Start TERA through launcher >
Set to texture 1 and Apply >
End where no custom textures appear again.

I am confused as to how this is not working or if i am doing something wrong when trying to load the mods.

eishern

Potential Patron
Ok, how it works for me

1. start umod AS ADMINISTRATOR
2. in umod: Main -> Add Game: ...\Tera\Client\Binaries\TERA.exe
3. in umod: Main -> Use Global Hook
4. Start the launcher. just the normal way, and start tera. umod should now show some options
5. in umod: Open texture/package -> load any of the *.dds file
6. im umod: Update (reload)
7. ingame: options -> video -> texture resolution: change the value from 1-3 randomly. after a couple of times, you should try some "combinations", the texture should be loaded.

unfortunately ive got no desktop recording program. otherwise i would make a small how-to video. fraps just records fullscreen applications like games :/

[:EDIT:]
okay, camtasia is installed, ill make a video and post it here as soon as possible!

okay, video is done. just got to upload it now....

zeion

Potential Patron
does the texture show up on any armor? or just the default naked one? I'm using the elin underwear (first one) ?
EDIT: the extra options in uMod doesn't show up when I run it as admin.. any ideas?

eishern

Potential Patron
does the texture show up on any armor? or just the default naked one? I'm using the elin underwear (first one) ?
EDIT: the extra options in uMod doesn't show up when I run it as admin.. any ideas?

have you added the game? and is the hook option checked?

L

LordMyst

Question, Can only one template be used at once?
Also I got one template to work but when I tried to switch to a different one nothing loaded, why?

Dudeson

Potential Patron
Doesn't seem to work for me. Everything is fine until the texture resolution step. Nothing changes when I switch between resolutions. :(

eishern

Potential Patron
Question, Can only one template be used at once?
Also I got one template to work but when I tried to switch to a different one nothing loaded, why?

Every template just works for its respective armor. you can only use your "elin armor 04" template on an armor of "type" 4. Here is the list of all armors and their "numbers"

» » » TERA-Online

Doesn't seem to work for me. Everything is fine until the texture resolution step. Nothing changes when I switch between resolutions. :(

sounds like you selected the wrong template / skin. did u tested the bikini skin? you have to unequip your elin for that.

I did; ... this is weird. I can see the options when not running as admin.

what kind of problem appears if you try it withouth admin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.