Tera - Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

P

ProOrigins

Is there a reason I cannot view the images or links even though I made an account here? I'm curious to see and most likely download but at this time I can do neither and I have no idea why.

taniangel619

Potential Patron
Out of curiosity, does anyone know the chances of getting caught and being perma banned? Unless its one of those things where you tell someone and they like spread it and you get traced back to you, then just give me a slap or something. But if its like something where there is a photo taken every certain check point in the game where you pass through, like maybe when you enter or leave a town like vindictus, can someone say so? Honestly i know someone is gona say "then just deal with the normal settings TERA gave you and dont bother trying to do this then," but like any other guy(hopefully?) i want to have this modded version of TERA. :D

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
Any chance this works for EU Client?

If I run Tera.Exe via umod it say you "you must run Tera trough Client" and if I put on Global Hook it says it can´t be started with it, Tera.Exe will be injected with it.

If I start Tera Client.Exe via umod it starts but doesn´t show options(only as long as the acception window from firewall appears, after I accept the options disappear and it seems the options opened only for the Client, not for Tera.Exe).

Is there a reason I cannot view the images or links even though I made an account here? I'm curious to see and most likely download but at this time I can do neither and I have no idea why.

I guessed first there are no downloads, because the Mods are all in umod already, but there are no further files besides umod.exe in the rar... perhaps inprogrammed within the exe, since it´s no real texture change but an alpha-edit(hex)?

Images aren´t existing here yet, but on the other thread in this section.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know the chances of getting caught and being perma banned? Unless its one of those things where you tell someone and they like spread it and you get traced back to you, then just give me a slap or something. But if its like something where there is a photo taken every certain check point in the game where you pass through, like maybe when you enter or leave a town like vindictus, can someone say so? Honestly i know someone is gona say "then just deal with the normal settings TERA gave you and dont bother trying to do this then," but like any other guy(hopefully?) i want to have this modded version of TERA.
biggrin.png

You never will be banned for changing appearences only viewable for you only on your Computer. You shouldn´t post mods/nudemods on official forums though, you will be banned for posting sexual content or similar - just don´t share it -> no chance to be banned.

The only case where you can be banned for a nudemod is Vindictus. The game has a shot function when chosing your char at the boat or so, so if you install the nudemod in the wrong way it could awake their attention and they can ban you.

Could anyone make screens of Highelf Leather 11 nude modded and post it atleast in the other thread in the section?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeany

Casual Client
First of all i would love to say thank you for all your affords Naduron, your doing a great job as always!
Everything works fine so far, just waiting for the modpack download links to get started. xD
Thank you again =)

G

Gandalf

Naduron,not sure what the problem is i can edit and save your first post with no problem.
You could start a new thread and i could move the comment posts to the new thread?

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

Well it looks like he's getting screens up so i take it the problem has resolved itself.

eishern

Potential Patron
Well, first of all, i tested the Elin Bikini mod (eu version), and it worked fine. Well, if someone want, i could make a little step by step guide, once the download links are available

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
Well since EU Version works for you:

Did you add and started with Tera-Launcher.exe instead of Tera.exe? Tera.exe doesn´t start up with umod for me.

taeakow

Potential Patron
can i ask guys what is the site of tera online i want to try the nude mods please reply i saw the trailer in youtube the characters is so hot WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE TERA ONLINE SITE

eishern

Potential Patron
Well since EU Version works for you:

Did you add and started with Tera-Launcher.exe instead of Tera.exe? Tera.exe doesn´t start up with umod for me.

You dont have to start anything through umod. you just have to "add" the tera.exe (not launcher!!) and start the game regular. After that, umod should show the necessary options. Maybe you've got to start umod with administrative rights.

vidguy

Potential Patron
can i ask guys what is the site of tera online i want to try the nude mods please reply i saw the trailer in youtube the characters is so hot WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE TERA ONLINE SITE

Seriously?!?

You cannot find "Tera Online" by yourself?!?

Really? How hard could it be.
Tell you what, try typing "Tera Online" in a search engine.

You can thank me later...

eishern

Potential Patron
I would upload the Elin textures, i downlaoded them yesterday, before the download disappeared. But i dont know if Naduron would agree with it...

eishern

Potential Patron
Okay, thats it. All files Naduron released so far. Download them, fast!^^ Otherwise they'll disappear in around 35 minutes....

Attachments

Elin - Cloth 12.rar
17.8 MB · Views: 300

Elin - Cloth 10.rar
13.9 MB · Views: 248

Elin - Cloth 09.rar
11.5 MB · Views: 218

Elin - Cloth 04.rar
16.6 MB · Views: 257

Elin - Cloth 03.rar
12.5 MB · Views: 233

Elin - Cloth 02.rar
8.3 MB · Views: 241

Elin - Cloth 01.rar
19.2 MB · Views: 323

Elin - Underwear.rar
18.4 MB · Views: 510

eishern

Potential Patron
Well, i used the integrated upload-program. and it says "
Uploads not utilized within one hour will be deleted
"

[:EDIT:]
or "utilized" like "utilized" by me?^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.