Tera - Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

g3ll0

Potential Patron
Update does nothing for me either.

NA Client. Umod seems to work, linking to the TERA.exe in ..\Program Files (x86)\TERA\Client\Binaries

I've tried setting my texture resolution to 0 and 1 instead of 2 and it's just not reloading anything.

meeru

Potential Patron
Im still not able to get this working either, been doing the same thing and getting the same results, umod loads fine, adds tera fine, loads mod files fine, but wont load them ingame =\

VoXPCS

Potential Patron
Doesn't work at all. Keeps saying you have to run Tera.exe with the launcher. Hence the patch they did on the launcher today. Oh well. dreams are shattered. No go on this version. Thanks for the effort!

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
It still works. assuming you already set umod up
you dont start tera from umod.
1: start umod and add the tera exe and then turn on global hook
2: start the launcher
3: start tera from the launcher
4: minimize the game after it fully boots up
5: now depending on what your doing. If you have a texture to use, click open package/texture and find your texture and open it.
6:click on update(reload) and maximize the game.
7: now set your texture resolution from 2 to 1 and hit apply.
8: congrats...your now using the custom texture

This is to use a texture mod....not saving textures.

M

Morz

not on umod, in the game.
just follow the steps above, finally, aou have to set the ingame res from 2 to 1.
even if it is already at 1, just apply to 2 and back to 1, it will work.

g3ll0

Potential Patron
Ok, I think i'm getting it now... it's still very glitchy and I'm being impatient. But applying it to 2 and then back to 1 seems to be working better. Though it seems like it'll reset every now and then.

vidguy

Potential Patron
First off, Thanks to those making the effort.
Without people like you, people like me would not be able to enjoy mods.

It doesn't work for me yet, however that doesn't mean I'm not appreciative.

Tried all the suggestions listed above.
Still no change on the NA client.

I get no errors, UMOD loads fine, it seems to have no problem with the new texture pack, but the new textures just don't show up in game.

g3ll0

Potential Patron
Here's how I got it to work for me. Load everything like you have been. But inside the game change your resolution settings to Windowed and then set it to the maximized version of your resolution. This should give you the title bar. Minimize the game, and load your texture... I suggest the underwear one since that is the one you know you can see the best. Maximize the game, get nekkid, then open your options. Set your "texture quality" from 2 to 1, if you're already at 1 set it back to 2, apply, and then set it to 1 and apply. Wait a few seconds and the texture will load.

Looking forward to the time when you upload the other ones, Naduron!

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Also, removing and equipping stuff seems to F with it. Like my robe will sometimes be the normal texture and sometimes be the modified texture.

Naduron

Content Creator
Lol the forum couldn't handle the amount of characters, it crashed. xD

It sooooo fuckt up now, i can't modify/delete/add/save anything on the first post.

Gandalf!!! xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.