Tera nude elin Mk1 (wip) (2 Viewers)

lolilove666

Potential Patron
This mod looks really great, but I have not yet figured out what is supposed to be done exactly to get it to work in-game.

Go to your tera folder Tera\Clint\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC Look for the file Event_BaseBody.gpk Make a copy of
that file then copy the file over the other one. HAPPY GAMEING!!!

What exactly is Event_basebody.gpk? I mean what costume / outfit do I need to wear for this mod to work in-game?

I and probably some other people would really appreciate if we could get more detailed explanations of what the replacements files are exactly and what costumes are needed to make the nude view work.

I have in the past used the de-censor mod which you just copy the robe/heavy/leather gpk files to make them work. Same for some older nude mods. And actually I am using both the de-censor and nude mods in combo (although I did try to revert back to defaults in order to try and get this mod to work).

My complaint with the previous "nude" mods though has been that they for the most part aren't really nude. Only robe users have 1 version and 1 outfit that is completely nude. And thankfully now with the fashion coupon setup you can wear the t1 armor as a costume (with the nude mod allowing you to look nude) while still wearing your most powerful armor set for instances and such.
But for leather or heavy armor classes, I have never found a fully nude mod for elins of those classes. Most of the armor tiers aren't even changed at all, and only a few are either topless or no-pan only.

So, what I have really been wanting for elins as a mod is FULLY nude (no panties, no tops, no armors at all [gloves and shoes would be fine though]), for ALL 3 armor classes and for ALL armor tiers. At the same time as being fully nude, I would want to be able to wear the top tier armor possible so I can still do end-game content without dying because I want to play nude.
I have been amazed the last 2 years of me playing TERA that no one has done this yet.
I figured I would have to start doing the modding myself and try to learn, but I tried searching one more time and found this mod, which SEEMS to be what I have been looking for.

However, I don't understand how it is supposed to work.

So some questions:
1) What in-game outfits do you need for event_basebody version to work?
2) What in-game outfits do you need for the UnderWear00.gpk version to work?
3) Why are some of the files out of the mk1 versions have "patched" on them and some do not?

Edit2:
Okay, so I guess I figured out that the UnderWear00 version is the "ugly" underwear (innerwear) in-game.
But then my issue becomes that if I want to play all 9 of my Elins (1 for each class) nude, I would have to buy a ugly innerwear for each one (2k min each on CH), then on top of that have to use confidence potions at a min. of 5 fed bills for 9 classes, each day... in order to play my characters normally (in instances and such and be able to fight and not die) but also be fully nude.

So is there another way to be fully nude for all my classes but not have to do all these? Is that what the event_basebody version is about? Although I still haven't figured out what outfit is needed for "event_basebody"...

I do already have the cute panties inner-wear for my main elins, but as the underwear00 is only the ugly inner, I would have to buy the ugly for all classes and even then still would have to constantly use confidence potions....

Last edited by a moderator:

dstuff

Potential Patron
What exactly is Event_basebody.gpk? I mean what costume / outfit do I need to wear for this mod to work in-game?

It's (or parts of it) are used by some of the costumes. So if you mod them then you get free nipples/etc.

2) What in-game outfits do you need for the UnderWear00.gpk version to work?

Standard looking underwear.

TBH. the best would be to take good looking underwear (the one from cashshop boxes), as the texture is in much better state and far more detaild in important regions =). Texture from standard one is essentially a ruin.

3) Why are some of the files out of the mk1 versions have "patched" on them and some do not?

*patched.gpk takes priority over *gpk

So is there another way to be fully nude for all my classes but not have to do all these? Is that what the event_basebody version is about? Although I still haven't figured out what outfit is needed for "event_basebody"...

IIRC, standard newbie costume should be easily moddable. Would have to check though.

lolilove666

Potential Patron
Thanks for your reply.

Again, I think your mod is really good, and I like the v4 with more closed vagina the best.

It's (or parts of it) are used by some of the costumes. So if you mod them then you get free nipples/etc.

So basically for other modders to use and use with other costumes that they also mod?

Standard looking underwear.

TBH. the best would be to take good looking underwear (the one from cashshop boxes), as the texture is in much better state and far more detaild in important regions =). Texture from standard one is essentially a ruin.

So would you be able to make a cash shop innerwear version of your nude? The mk1v4 version?

*patched.gpk takes priority over *gpk

So you can have both in the dir, but whatever changes are in patched is what shows up in-game?

IIRC, standard newbie costume should be easily moddable. Would have to check though.

Yeah, as I think about it, now that there is the fashion coupon costume system, this would ideally be the best option to have fully nude for all classes AND still allow them to use their best armor and not have to use confidence potions.

As it is, the nude mod I am using for cloth armor is fully nude (besides gloves and shoes) using the first (top left) t1 cloth armor robe in the fashion coupon store. So, my priest, mystic and sorc can all be nude 24/7 without cost and still wear their best t14/t15 armors for instances and also wear whatever innerwear they want as well.

However, as I said, I have never found any fully nude mods for leather or metal classes for Elins.

So, I don't know how it works, but if you were able to apply the work you did for your ugly innerwear mod and make it so that the tier 1 fashion coupon costumes for leather and metal, that would be perfect. You would only need 1 for leather and 1 for metal, although I guess reaper would need an extra version since it can't use all the t1 leathers that other classes normally use.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.