De-censor Elin v2.0 "Long" (1 Viewer)

Elias Grimm

Potential Patron
Hello,

Since the release of the "Mini-Gun" or the Elin Gunner expansion De-censor Elin v2.0 has the following problems:
1. Elin face option 1 appears black in the character creation screen. It does not appear to do so in game however.
2. Elin hair/tail option 1 is invisible in the character creation screen. It is however working in game.
3. Elin hair/tail option 15 is invisible both in the character creation screen and in game.

I have endeavored to find a later version of this mod that functions with the changes, but have yet to find one. I actually went and downloaded the Korean version of Tera. I then copied and pasted the Ch files from the Korean to the US version. This had no impact on the issue. Maybe it requires patching to be current to the US version. I'm not sure. But, due to finances getting a Korean account to test the theory with will have to wait. Maybe in February. I do not however wish to go back to the censored versions simply to see one new hair style.

Does any have a work around to correct this issue? I would deeply appreciate any help with the subject. I also noted that even with the Korean Ch files replacing the US files that the undressed option is still the nonsensical US version. Where the undressed option matches the first armor set and makes zero sense. Is it only the Japanese version that has the bikini option when undressed? To me it just makes more logical sense to see some variant of being undressed when undressed. Also if it is the Japanese version does it require a Japanese account to update enough to work or, is the base download sufficient?

I have downloaded the Elin ear/tail mod that says it works with the current version of the Elin. But, I have yet to make it work. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. If so please let me know.

A final request/question, does anyone know of a nude mod for just the undressed option in game that works for all races under the current version? I realize to allot of the true artists here the idea of creating one is probably very boring. But in all honesty I actually like most of the outfits in the game. So a mod that changes them isn't something that I really have any desire for.

To all the mod creators and artists here my profound thanks for your time and effort. You do truly amazing things. Lord knows no one owes anyone their free time. So I felt that I had to finish the post with this thank you. You folks add a whole lot to the gaming experiences of many people.

LoveNot

Casual Client
base on what you described, you seem to still have an outdated Hair/Tails/Ears/ Elin mod that's getting loaded in
find any Gpk files that use Popori -Hair/Tail/Ear or such and remove them, may also want to do animation too just to be sure

Undress thing i have no clue what you mean by that.

Elias Grimm

Potential Patron
base on what you described, you seem to still have an outdated Hair/Tails/Ears/ Elin mod that's getting loaded in
find any Gpk files that use Popori -Hair/Tail/Ear or such and remove them, may also want to do animation too just to be sure

Undress thing i have no clue what you mean by that.

Thanks for the reply. Unluckily enough De-Censor Elin V2.0 is the latest mod that I have been able to find. If you know of a later working variant I would deeply appreciate a link to it. I've actually been endeavoring to avoid resetting Tera back to it's censored form. But it may be the only option. Shy of waiting another month and hoping that the patched version of the Korean files will do the trick.

With the undressed issue I believe at one time if was referred to as the "bikini mod." Though to my knowledge it was a import of either the Korean or Japanese versions of the game. Currently unless you're wearing inner-armor if you undress you simply see your character in the starting armor for it's class. To me it just seems silly. So was hoping there was a way to get clear of it.

Thanks again for your time.

LoveNot

Casual Client
np i think, *Little Favor, mind sharing those CH files? Might mod those as some point*

As i said before, you're prob using an Outdated Ears/Tails/Head/Eyes Gpk file in your tera files somewhere, this is seperate from the 2.0 Decensor files. This file should be recent if you need it for the elin gunner *Not Mine*, you would need to browse through your tera files and look for the Ear/Tails/Head/Eyes gpk files + animations ones just to be said and get rid of them just to be safe. This means, getting rid of any hair/tails/ears/eyes mod files and start clean.
*Cough* Your Problems, to explain, is caused by an outdated Gpk file using i.e tails 1-5, where the new updated elin gunner gpk files has 6 tails. what your game loads is the 5 tail gpk file which bugs out and may cause problems as you described. At least i think that is what happening, im not 100%.

Anyway, another thing that could be happening is that you're placing the korean files or mods in the same folder as the NA tera files, without XX.Patch.GPK, and/or putting them into a _CH folder, which cause the mods/Korean files to be overwritten. although for your main problems, this doesnt apply to that.

For the JTera, you would need an account to start up the launcher and to start downloading the main files i believe.

for the undress issue, if you're simply asking for a way to change the default, no equipment/armor body, you can prob find some mods that alter that armor, but it'll still share across other ones with the same Equipment ID. There's also inner potions which shows inner armor if you're unaware of that. If you're also asking for a nude mod for any starting armor, there arent any as far as i know.

Attachments

Elias Grimm

Potential Patron
np i think, *Little Favor, mind sharing those CH files? Might mod those as some point*

As i said before, you're prob using an Outdated Ears/Tails/Head/Eyes Gpk file in your tera files somewhere, this is seperate from the 2.0 Decensor files. This file should be recent if you need it for the elin gunner *Not Mine*, you would need to browse through your tera files and look for the Ear/Tails/Head/Eyes gpk files + animations ones just to be said and get rid of them just to be safe. This means, getting rid of any hair/tails/ears/eyes mod files and start clean.
*Cough* Your Problems, to explain, is caused by an outdated Gpk file using i.e tails 1-5, where the new updated elin gunner gpk files has 6 tails. what your game loads is the 5 tail gpk file which bugs out and may cause problems as you described. At least i think that is what happening, im not 100%.

Anyway, another thing that could be happening is that you're placing the korean files or mods in the same folder as the NA tera files, without XX.Patch.GPK, and/or putting them into a _CH folder, which cause the mods/Korean files to be overwritten. although for your main problems, this doesnt apply to that.

For the JTera, you would need an account to start up the launcher and to start downloading the main files i believe.

for the undress issue, if you're simply asking for a way to change the default, no equipment/armor body, you can prob find some mods that alter that armor, but it'll still share across other ones with the same Equipment ID. There's also inner potions which shows inner armor if you're unaware of that. If you're also asking for a nude mod for any starting armor, there arent any as far as i know.

First off thanks again for your time and the link. I'll check it out in a bit. I'm making dinner at the moment. If you mean the Korean files give it a couple of weeks and I'll happily send you the most current ones. Right now finances are a mess and I simply cannot afford to purchase the Korean account. If I misunderstood what you wanted be sure and let me know.

Good to know on the files. I wasn't aware that a "header" was required for any corrections to occur. Now I do so, maybe on a weekend or some such I'll go through them and set them in proper and see what comes of it.

Thanks for the information on a JTera account. After income tax return I may check it out. I just can't stand playing censored version of anything. Since Lord knows the people the Enmasse pushed all the censorship for don't even play the bloody game.

Was aware of the inners potions. that or simply removing everything but the inners as a option. Just find the idea of undressed being the starter armor ridiculous. It's just another one of those changes made to make people happy that will never see them in the bloody first place.

Have a fine one my friend and if I was incorrect in the files you desired be sure and let me know. I'm more than happy to send you whatever I can.

LoveNot

Casual Client
np again, and you are correct, i'm looking for the files again before i happen to delete them, recent uncensored files, i may try to fiddle with them later

Elias Grimm

Potential Patron
np again, and you are correct, i'm looking for the files again before i happen to delete them, recent uncensored files, i may try to fiddle with them later

I will be happy to do so my friend. As I said let me get to a slightly better spot economically and, I'll be buying a Korean account. Then I'll happily send you the Korean versions in their latest state. I was actually able to find the original variations on the "Default" Korean files. They actually do not work with the any gear set from the Reaper onwards. But they make tons more sense to me when I hit the character creation screen. They also have enough variety to actually sell some real diversity between the races.

If You have any interest in the original variations limitations and all let me know. I'll track down a link to the site where I acquired them. Have a fine one and I'll talk at you later.

LoveNot

Casual Client
im intrested in taking a peak, although if it's too much trouble to get them you dont have to bother.

Elias Grimm

Potential Patron
Many Apologies my friend my life literally blew up on me. I'm still deep in the process of dealing with it. I now currently have both the most current version of the Korean files and the "bikini mods." Send me a PM at you convenience and we'll figure out the best way of getting them to you. Again my sincere apologies I'm generally allot more prompt. But the level of all that has hit me as of late was beyond what I could handle and do much of anything else. Hopefully we can figure a way to get them to you in short order. My thanks for your patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.