Tera nude elin Mk1 (wip) (1 Viewer)

dstuff

Potential Patron
Tera nude elin Mk4v1 (wip)

After lots of experimenting, v1 version. Pussy will be changed to something else when I find something nice (preferably not [too] spread, with a little bit of public hairs). The rest seems okish, though will prooly still undergo some revisions when I have time.

And that ugly blob of blur imitating belly button ... this will prooly need some fixing as well. Dem old 256x128 textures ...

TERA_ScreenShot_20140623_190830.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20140623_190835.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20140623_190846.jpg

Mk1 Mk1v3

Basebody version (not required):

Basebody 1v3

Strip to "ugly" underwear, enjoy =)

EDIT:

v4 version, new pussy (though likely not final):

TERA_ScreenShot_20141126_002243.jpg

Mk1v4
Basebody 1v4

Last edited by a moderator:

dstuff

Potential Patron
Very nice :D it is possible to make it match same color as face?

TBH I don't know. The model I used for this seem to ignore chosen skin color (even without any prior modding, on clean client - if one strips to grey underwear). So any hints appreciated =)

Kyamitsu

Potential Patron
Holy wow, you should make more nude mods for elin o.O. This is actually pretty good! May I request the eventbase body for you to mod like this as well? :3!

dstuff

Potential Patron
Should be ok now. 'Save as' apparently wasn't doing what I thought it was doing ;) (as opposed to 'save patched')

Kyamitsu

Potential Patron
hehe, now you just have to make the robes, leather, and metal nudes too :P. maybe some succubus outfits too :o. Time to work dat talent of yours!

dstuff

Potential Patron
Glad you like it =)

Though now that I look at it, maybe I should have bumped it to 2k x 1k first then put the stuff onto it. More details for important parts

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
As an avid Elin gamer, I approve of this. :)

No really, you did an awesome job man. I really like it. Please continue making the rest of the world naked!
Remember folks, on Aborea, being nude does not necessarily mean taking more damage! lollolwut

- M
P.S.: I agree on succubus outfit, I think you could really make it look good. :)

pop1337

Potential Patron
It looks really great, nice color and everything. Personally I like the closed look (hard to decipher from your 3rd pic with my poor eyesight), but anyway, did you fix the body differing from the head? i know there's other people who made body replacements for elins such as this who didn't have the same problem (so perhaps they would be willing to share). Thanks anyway.

Asunai

Potential Patron
I'm going to see if I can figure out what's causing the head problem because my nude elin mod also does the same thing. (Owner of this thread pointed it out to me). It's probably related to the CTSM file...

caboom

Potential Patron
Glad you like it =)

Though now that I look at it, maybe I should have bumped it to 2k x 1k first then put the stuff onto it. More details for important parts

Hey man nice work on the elin, any chance you could do castanic and elf, those would be great.
Thanks.

amigaone

Potential Patron
Go to your tera folder Tera\Clint\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC Look for the file Event_BaseBody.gpk Make a copy of
that file then copy the file over the other one. HAPPY GAMEING!!!

B

belerfonte440

Hello, im new here, i like your mode but when i try to download your files say that is 5 mb 4mb and when i open it they are empty, can you reupload the gpk files?? thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.