Tera Highres High elf female nude mod (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undead_Drake

Potential Patron
I don't understand how to use these mods. I installed the game, login und let the installer finish patching. Then I downloaded the three High Elf Packs, unpacked the Highelf_F_R/L/H.gpk to \TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC replacing the existing files. Last but not least I hit "Play" in the Launcher. Nothing is changed whatsoever, neither in the character creation screen nor in the game itself .

The files are loaded when you start the launcher. Make sure all files are in the right place (either replacing the base files in ...CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC, or just in the CH folder) and THEN start the launcher. Keep in mind that these are specific armor modifications. If your character or anyone around you is not wearing any of the armor that is modified, then everything will look normal.

demonbane911

Potential Patron
Hi
This is for mod creator : Could you create links in other host file then mediafire link to

Tera nude mod GPK Version

HighElf Robe Pack

Download Shaved : Free Online Storage - MediaFire
Download Bush : Free Online Storage - MediaFire

HighElf Plate Pack__________

Download(Shaven & Tier00 Equipment) : HighElf_F_H(Shaved).zip
Download(Shaven & Underwear) Free Online Storage - MediaFire
Download(Bush) : HighElf_Plate_Bush.zip (reduced resolution to 1024)

HighElf Leather Pack__________

Download (Shave, no underwear) Free Online Storage - MediaFire
Download (Shave, underwear) Free Online Storage - MediaFire

Human Female Swimsuit Package (GPK)

Bush: Free Online Storage - MediaFire
Shaved: Free Online Storage - MediaFire

HUMAN FEMALE PLATE Package (GPK)
DOWNLOAD Shaven : Human_F_H.7z
DOWNLOAD Bush: Free Online Storage - MediaFire

HUMAN FEMALE Leather Package (GPK) (NEW)
DOWNLOAD Shaven : Free Online Storage - MediaFire
DOWNLOAD Bush: Free Online Storage - MediaFire

HUMAN FEMALE Robe Package (GPK)

DOWNLOAD Shaven : Free Online Storage - MediaFire

becouse when i try download it I get this message

"Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance."

I tried all metode but it didn't work

what funny is it that mode for castanic and elin i can download

PLS help me

Last edited by a moderator:

aduken

Potential Patron
if some kind soul could reupload the gpk files, that would be appreciated (and yes, i have read the sticky if you were wondering)

aduken

Potential Patron
Although it's not all of them, but it's better than nothing... Robe (Shaven) GPK: https://rapidshare.com/files/3050587276/Highelf_F_R(Shaven).7z Plate (Shaven and Tier00) GPK: https://rapidshare.com/files/2282069333/HighElf_F_H(Shaved).zip Leather (shaven and no underwear) GPK: https://rapidshare.com/files/1733005306/Highelf_F_L_shaved(00).7z
Thank you, but you left your files as private...if you actually want us to be able to download you'll need to explicitly set the folder(s) to public. Despite this, know your upload is appreciated

Britneyspeared

Potential Patron
EDIT : Mediafire is already removing the files (...).

Ok it's all uploaded, I'm afraid I don't have the other missing files... Let's hope Gusset will back them up soon!

Here are the links :

Here you go !

I'm doing the same for the Humans aswell.

Edit for DeathRoot : Both posts you're quoting are concerning other mods or stolen mods, which isn't the case here since I'm just backuping files already posted here.

I'll remove this post when the author uploads them again, but I'd rather share them to the community (since they're amazing) than keep them lost for a long period of time.

By the way, these are the untouched files I've been keeping since their downloads, last November.

B.

D

DeathRoot

G

Gandalf

DeathRoot i understand your concern but Gusset was here yesterday and apparently has no problem with Britneyspeared's uploads.
It's up to the thread author as to whether or not to allow others to post mods in his/her thread.

These are mods that were already here and deleted by mediafire not new mods.
As for infected files there has to be a way to transfer the infection via an executable or dll so no need to worry.

@Britneyspeared and Yayapolols
As long as Gusset doesn't mind i see no problem with helping him and other members out by providing downloads of the missing files.

X

xNishino

Was able to download the robe files but shorty after that links did not work anymore. Pls use an other site :( Starting to hate MF

aduken

Potential Patron
damn, they expired fast...thanks for the reup, even if i didn't manage to grab them

Gazprom

Potential Patron
Very nice, kudos for thinking about adding trimmed pubic hair to them, for me it looks better that completely shaved :]

toppy

Potential Patron
Thank you, but you left your files as private...if you actually want us to be able to download you'll need to explicitly set the folder(s) to public. Despite this, know your upload is appreciated

Medisfire said Invalid or Deleted File..... is it being removed so quickly??!?1

toppy

Potential Patron
Hi guys,

Your work is so great! but too bad Mediafile block the d/l so quickly. is it possible if you can put the High Elf (unshaved) Bush GPK in FTP or BT.

I need all Robe / HeavyArmor / lightAromor please.

Thousand thanks & thanks!

Darth Animal

Potential Patron
did you try the stick on this section first?

Did you try to read some of the other previous posts in which people say that they awared of the process to download files from mediafire links? did you try yourself the MF links before posting what you post? because it is better to post something with knowledge after you gathered information from what peopled have detailed on previous posts as also to try out, in this case the MF download links, so you know what you are going to write about before you do so you don't write any nosense thing.

P5yl0

Potential Patron
pls someone re-upload..
but not on mediafire please!

i now have half of human/highelf..

if i get some species complete ill reupload them...

or if anyohe has them complete..
please contact me ...maybe we can send files in an other way..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.