Tera Highres High elf female nude mod (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenden

Potential Patron
Awesome work, Gusset. Thank you!

As I have just come back to Tera, fresh install. Do the GPK versions require anything else to work, other than the GPK itself?

Grandorg22

Potential Patron
nope you must backup the original Files and replace it gkp-Flies in the Tera-Folder with the Patched Files.

zenden

Potential Patron
Stupid question possibly, but what GPK do I need so that a High Elf in leather would be naked while in "no armor". The version I downloaded (not sure which underwear / no underwear) shows the character in the basic armor, with only the bottom being uncovered.

Mewcake

Potential Patron
Do you mind if I ask a few questions? I love your mods and would like to try some myself too.

When you do your "no umod" mods, do you use UThelper to extract textures?

I use UThelper and extract the _diff file for the armor I want, then use eraser in gimp to try and make transparency. But I cant get it to work. After I edited the file I use import in uthelper and open the _diff, then save as patched.

But even if I swap, it doesnt show different in uthelper and doesnt show at all ingame. There is no messed up textures, I just dont see any change at all.

I did try to draw just black panties on my castanic armor, and that worked really easily with the method above.

How do you do it? I want to be able to remove armor parts and make see-through places.

Thanks alot!

Dev

Potential Patron
Do you mind if I ask a few questions? I love your mods and would like to try some myself too.

When you do your "no umod" mods, do you use UThelper to extract textures?

I use UThelper and extract the _diff file for the armor I want, then use eraser in gimp to try and make transparency. But I cant get it to work. After I edited the file I use import in uthelper and open the _diff, then save as patched.

But even if I swap, it doesnt show different in uthelper and doesnt show at all ingame. There is no messed up textures, I just dont see any change at all.

I did try to draw just black panties on my castanic armor, and that worked really easily with the method above.

How do you do it? I want to be able to remove armor parts and make see-through places.

Thanks alot!

When you save the file in GIMP are you saving as BC3/DXT5 and checking the box "Generate Mipmaps"?

Check the video here Tera Package Editor UtHelper Quick Guide - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:

Mewcake

Potential Patron
Yeah, I use the bc3/dxt5 and mipmaps, but UThelper doesn't even seem to want to import the new texture. Or well, it worked to import into the human_R, but the preview was just a mess of pixels.. and ingame there's just no change at all. I've been trying to import some for highelves too, but seem it just refuses.

Grell74

Potential Patron
I have only been able to edit and import back into the game .dds files with utHelper with High_Elf Robes. UtHelper crashes when I try to "Save Patched" to the _L or _H gpk.

shbinyan

Potential Patron
It's working for me,try it in a new tab or window.

Thanks for the answer. Finally I downloaded the files. Seems something wrong with my internet. But I still can't get any good result. Can you check my steps to see whether something is wrong?

1.start Umod, add tera.exe, active use global hook
2.Start Launcher( after game launcher checks data file).
3.copy Highelf_F_H.zip file to my \TERA\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC folder
4.click "play" and enter the game( with a character that I can move around)
5.use "open texture/package" of umod to open the 2 dds files in "shaved" folder of Attachment 3935(high elf robe), then click "update(reload)"
6.back to the game and adjust the "adjust texture" from 0-2

Nothing happened...I know in this article no umod is needed. But without umod, how can I use Attachment 3935? I also used the 2 dds files in "High Elf - Underwear [HQ]" folder unloaded from Tera - Nude Mods. No resluts, either. Help!

G

Gandalf

Sorry i don't know the first thing about this game so i'll leave you in the hands of it's fans.
Lots of helpful members here.

Mave

Potential Patron
Mediafire, " Blocked for violation", download instructions. - that thread is stick'd..
Right-click link choose "copy link location" paste link in adress bar hit enter.
I just test'ed it works w/o problem, your welcome ;)

o938251511

Potential Patron
High
Elf Plate 09
Elf Plate 14
Leather 05
Leather 06
Leather 07
Leather 08
Leather 09
Leather 10
Leather 11
Leather 12
Leather 13
Leather 14
Leather 15
Leather 16
Leather 17
NO UMOD Share this?

G

guldvipple

Underwear reskin

Please consider creating more of the underwear nude replacement. I loved the ones that you made and would love too see more !

cowboys12

Potential Patron
hey i installed and downloaded the de-censor ELF pack and now i just downloaded the bikini mod GPK file im not sure which folder to put it in though can someone help me out Plz?

cowboys12

Potential Patron
disregard my previous post got everything working. awesome mod by the way will you be doing a human version as well?

C

ColinMacLaren

I don't understand how to use these mods. I installed the game, login und let the installer finish patching. Then I downloaded the three High Elf Packs, unpacked the Highelf_F_R/L/H.gpk to \TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC replacing the existing files. Last but not least I hit "Play" in the Launcher. Nothing is changed whatsoever, neither in the character creation screen nor in the game itself .

cowboys12

Potential Patron
Thanks grandorg22 and by the way does anyone know if gusset is working on hires model for the ELIN's as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.