TERA - Gunner Armor Nude (1 Viewer)

knight77

Potential Patron
Hi,
after the Gunner patch, a lot of people complained that the nude mods for the plate armor wasn't working anymore.
I added the old files to the new armor file with the added gunner armor.
I also added a nude mode for the gunner armor:
gunner_nude_01.jpg
gunner_nude_02.jpg

The only problem is that the gunner armor isn't the EventBase-Texture which was supposed to be underneath. It's just a paint over, so skin color adjustments are not correct.
They switched the EventBase-Texture with the normal Gunnerarmor texture. I don't know if it's the same for the american and korean version.

If you got these file from the american and/or korean version, please send me a copy and I might be able to do a real unclothing with correct skin colors.

Also I didn't swap the first armor to bikini or nude skin, because I didn't wanted to get into learning.
Feel free to do the armor swap and repost these here.

Files download:
UL:
Code:
[URL="http://ul.to/clk9eakv"]Castanic_F_H.patched[/URL]
[URL="http://ul.to/64u8s34y"]Castanic_F_H[/URL]
[URL="http://ul.to/y8812hay"]Highelf_F_H[/URL]
[URL="http://ul.to/omgst04b"]Event_BaseBody[/URL]

MF:
Code:
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/download/qi9fqhcjo2p614a/Castanic_F_H.patched.7z]Castanic_F_H.patched[/url]
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/download/4mjwpxxlzbcgbe0/Castanic_F_H.7z]Castanic_F_H[/url]
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/download/raiix0ut52h8182/Highelf_F_H.7z]HighElf_F_H[/url]
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/download/rr5qoubqb791tth/Event_BaseBody.7z]Event_Basebody[/url]

PW:
nUd3

The difference between Castanic and Castanic.patched is that .patched with the gunner nude texture is. The unpatched version includes all previous nude mods, but the gunner texture is untouched and visible.

Cheers
Knight77

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Took me a few times of reading this to understand but I get it now! "Patched" means totally nude, "not patched" or "default" means you took all the nude mods around and put it in but left the gunner alone.

Thank you very much for taking the time to do this. Much appreciated for your efforts! What's the "Event_Basebody" for?

Also, could you consider hosting somewhere other than uploaded? Super slow download speeds and if I understand it right I can only download 1 of your files every 180 minutes.

Cavoch

Potential Patron
Hi sry if i ask
but HighElf_F_H is referred to high elf gunner race, right?

ps: mediafire link doesn't work :(

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
Looks great Knight77! The lighting and color being different is indeed due to you changing the clothing textures to skin textures, but if you leave the _cstm, _mask, _norm, and _spec the same, the model will recieve data for the textured clothes rather for the skin. Naduron has an excellent guide: Tera - A Guide and Tips. I could refer people to him/her all day long.

Basically, the _cstm texture denotes skin so that the skin can change to the appropriate color, _spec is the specular which changes the material of the texture causing to shine for metal or be smooth for skin, _norm is the normal map witch tells the model how to render lighting effects and where the light should come from, and _mask might have something to do with clothing dye? I just treated it like the _cstm and it worked just fine. Also, the _norm texture should be 100% transparent where the skin before you import it back into the .gpk file is so it knows the skin is not reflective.

Once you edit all these textures to make the game realize the _diff has skin instead of clothing, it will look as if the game developers made the texture themselves.

Another thing you could do is leave all of those extra textures the same, but make the _diff texture have see-through clothing rather than pure clothing or pure skin. The light would reflect off the see-through material the same way, but you will be able to see through it and see her lady bits. You would need to edit the _cstm texture for the skin to be the right shade, still.

Good luck, and keep up the good work.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi sry if i ask
but HighElf_F_H is referred to high elf gunner race, right?

ps: mediafire link doesn't work :(
HighElf_F_H stands for High Elf Female Heavy armor. It has all gunner armors in it, as well as the first 18 heavy armors in the game plus the default heavy armor when you take off your armor. Not all armors will be nude modded, though, due to the fact that we can't quite edit the geometry of the models themselves yet. Just the textures.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cavoch

Potential Patron
HighElf_F_H stands for High Elf Female Heavy armor. It has all gunner armors in it, as well as the first 18 heavy armors in the game plus the default heavy armor when you take off your armor. Not all armors will be nude modded, though, due to the fact that we can't quite edit the geometry of the models themselves yet. Just the textures.

OK thx for the answer ^^

knight77

Potential Patron
Looks great Knight77! The lighting and color being different is indeed due to you changing the clothing textures to skin textures, but if you leave the _cstm, _mask, _norm, and _spec the same, the model will recieve data for the textured clothes rather for the skin. Naduron has an excellent guide: Tera - A Guide and Tips. I could refer people to him/her all day long.

Basically, the _cstm texture denotes skin so that the skin can change to the appropriate color, _spec is the specular which changes the material of the texture causing to shine for metal or be smooth for skin, _norm is the normal map witch tells the model how to render lighting effects and where the light should come from, and _mask might have something to do with clothing dye? I just treated it like the _cstm and it worked just fine. Also, the _norm texture should be 100% transparent where the skin before you import it back into the .gpk file is so it knows the skin is not reflective.

Once you edit all these textures to make the game realize the _diff has skin instead of clothing, it will look as if the game developers made the texture themselves.

Another thing you could do is leave all of those extra textures the same, but make the _diff texture have see-through clothing rather than pure clothing or pure skin. The light would reflect off the see-through material the same way, but you will be able to see through it and see her lady bits. You would need to edit the _cstm texture for the skin to be the right shade, still.

Good luck, and keep up the good work.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the advice, but I am well aware of what normal, diffuse and specular maps do.

Back to the topic with simply make the overlay skin invisible. That is NOT possible with this skin, at least not with the european version. They changed the "Event_BaseBody"-Skin, whoch was supposed to be there, and put the armor texture there as well. So if I make this part invisible, it will be completely invisible, because if uses the same texture with the same alpha channel.

Thats why I am asking for the korean files, to test them for this censor as well.

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
My bad, I didn't mean to say make the .diff transparent using its alpha channel, I meant just that it's possible to re-texture it to make it look see-through. And that the .cstm needs to be colored red where skin is in order to make the skin the right color.

Enring

Potential Patron
Well this sucks.

I was actually glad when I saw this post and was happy to try it.
Then I saw that I had to wait 25 minutes in total for my download to complete on the Uploader (dot) net link.
I couldn't download the files on MediaFire because they were down.
After 25 minutes of waiting I finally managed to download a single file. When I tried to extract it from the WinRar to my Desktop,
I got a notification saying that I have to enter a password...

This is totally useless. I made an account on this fairly good website JUST so I can write this.

NotMe

Content Creator
Well this sucks.

I was actually glad when I saw this post and was happy to try it.
Then I saw that I had to wait 25 minutes in total for my download to complete on the Uploader (dot) net link.
I couldn't download the files on MediaFire because they were down.
After 25 minutes of waiting I finally managed to download a single file. When I tried to extract it from the WinRar to my Desktop,
I got a notification saying that I have to enter a password...

This is totally useless. I made an account on this fairly good website JUST so I can write this.
The original post includes a password "nUd3". Did you try that?

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Last edited by a moderator:

Kurzathan

Potential Patron
Been a while since I wondered over here. Good to see you still modding got tired of the almighty floating head on almost all armors >.<

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
how can i use this mod? like uthelper or umod??

I think you just put the files in your :

\TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\_CH\PC

folder. Note that this is a NEW folder called _CH\PC as opposed to the original one "CH\PC"

Also post 5 of this thread has an all-in-one solution which may be easier for you to use:

Tera nude mod all-in-one | Undertow

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.