Tera - Costume Edits + Misc. Stuff (1 Viewer)

xiosisx

Vivacious Visitor
some idia´s for this?

Attachments

• TERA_ScreenShot_20190630_210138.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20190630_210138.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 373
  • TERA_ScreenShot_20190630_210138.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20190630_210138.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 286
Last edited:

LoveNot

Casual Client
No Mesh underneath that one. some other modders did some changes already that looks nice enough.
Not sure if I'm going to do anything to it.

LoveNot

Casual Client
ah, well removing all armor would just leave the elin to her base / 00 armor. which cannot be nude at all by mods due to limitations of the body mesh *actual body itself*. if you want nude elins, you need to find certain armor/costumes that have the body mesh.

Off of the top of my head, those include Cloth 17 armor for Priest/Mystic/Ninja/Sorc, Tier 0 or same variants Innerwear equipment, and Devilious (with exceptions of the boots/gloves). The Devs has a nasty sense of clipping/removing/destroying body meshes to prevent modding (or "Optimize the game"), so there aren't many to find.

If you want to enjoy nude elins, simplest option is to just buy the lowest tier innerwear (should be extremely cheap) and use a Innerwear revealing potion, or use 3rd party tools. Course you also have to have the Nude Underwear/Innerwear mod, goes without saying.

Last edited:

Ghastinzer

Potential Patron
Apologies but I'm new to Tera Online too. Where do you buy the lowest tier innerwear?
And thank you for being so supportive!

LoveNot

Casual Client
just head to any broker npc. and look up innerwear/underwear/undies/trousers/ or such (they all have different names for each publisher, so god help whoever need to search thru 100's of names for the same thing), should cost a few 100's of gold maybe.
Currently, you should also get some free underwear/innerwears thru the storyquest (Shown in rewards if you get innerwear), or level to 65 and there's a questline giving you free gear + the innerwear you need for the mod.

J

jyh

View attachment 72317

Might as well upload this, Files containing cloth 17 edits:
-removed leg ornament
-Trim the shoes a bit on the top
-Different skin
-2 Genital looks

Less Edited one are for (Non-Ninja) Elins so that they won't look so awkward. Need to browse around for the non ninja dress..

Some empty space in this mod. How can i fix it?

LoveNot

Casual Client
Some empty space in this mod. How can i fix it?

That edit is from UC's, if you're modding, i'll give up on it unless you know how to edit the skeletal mesh

Basically that line there is from the panty (or addtional added skin mesh) and UC decided to cover it in an attempt, however it will always not go well with any changes as different lighting from the alpha/norm/spec will be different from the entire body.

Ideally, you want to re-edit the skin mesh (either the panty part, or the addtional skin mesh) to be the same as the body/ connected. or just cover it up with actual clothing by readding the alpha parts that UC got rid of.

another note is that i re-retire from modding due to come stuff.

Cairn

Swell Supporter
going to need to figure out what they changed in the new version of Tera, before any mods will work again.

Cairn

Swell Supporter
maybe someone will try to fix it after the transfer to gameforge? No point in doing it for a server going down at the end of the month

LoveNot

Casual Client
For anyone curious to still play and mod tera.
There's a New GPK thingy for Tera 64 bit that recently appeared that could help you.

I'm no longer playing/modding Tera. So if you need help, you're going to have to ask someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.