TERA castanic/human devilicious costume question (1 Viewer)

xtrm

Potential Patron
Hi,
am trying to remove those parts in red for the costume but it's very difficult to find
http://i.imgur.com/daVuk3u.jpg
what i tried:
1-coloring each part diffently to map it
2-erasing every texure to find it
nothing seems to work
please guide me through

xtrm

Potential Patron
Thank you so much Princess
i dont understand why it's not working with me i deleted it but it's not working , another example is this
i tried to delete the white boule in red but still keep showing.
but deleting other parts works
i can't figure out what am doing wrong, i need your help sensei
NYIx8MX.png
rWxjcLg.png

xtrm

Potential Patron
i think i found out why , because costumes are related to each other , i should delete this from the other costume too
i will post the result

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
You're going to find as you mod a bit more that sometimes a costume can have more than one file, not always everything is displayed on the main texture file.
It happens specially with fluffy/feathery parts.
Also watch out for file types, both DXT1 and DXT5 file types are used and it's important you keep the same format as the original when modding.

xtrm

Potential Patron
i found about DXT1 and 5 with trial and error , and thankfully UATHelper description have that for each file, aso for the multiple texture like feathers am still starting to understand.
Thanks for the great help Princess

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Did the Original Poster manage to mode the devilicious outfit in the end? And if so would they mind posting the file, please?

Thanks!

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Did the Original Poster manage to mode the devilicious outfit in the end? And if so would they mind posting the file, please?

Thanks!

If you like you can try this one that I made when I used to play TERA. It's for the standard version of the outfit (though of course it could be copied onto the other colour variations too) and you insert it into the PC Event 16 GPK using UtHelper:
PC_Event_16_F_diff.7z

Attachments

PC_Event_16_F_diff.7z
244 KB · Views: 270

balmashev93

Potential Patron
Does anyone have an idea what can be wrong with replacing armor textures? I'm editing original gpk file with UThelper, replace 2 files, but still get usual armor instead of nude texture, what am I doing wrong? I'm editing 0 armor

Attachments

Aman_F_H.7z
46.1 MB · Views: 133

Aman_F_H.patched.gpk.7z
46.5 MB · Views: 133

LoveNot

Casual Client
if, you're still wondering what's happeing, Base on my past modding experience, Armor 0 is the Default armor/ No equipment armor.
That means, you're only changing textures for your character when they aren't equipping anything, or a specific armor that connects to 0 armor (which can be tested thru fashion coupons if those still exist)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.