[TEKKEN7]Tekken7 Female Nude + Swimsuit of Bowling Mode Mod (1 Viewer)

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
*This mod request DLC 1 Ultimate TEKKEN BOWL & Additional Costumes. Replace bowl mode 1P/2P for Master Ravevn, Nina, Kazumi, Josie, Xiaoyu, Asuka, Katarina, Lucky Chloe, Eliza, Leo(No Nude), Alisa, Lili.

How to use:

Copy .pak file to steamapps\common\TEKKEN 7\TekkenGame\Content\Paks\~mods
~mods folder not, pleate manually create!

Swimsuit of bowling mode mod can be used in conjunction with female mude mod.

Female Swimsuit of Bowling Mode
TK7_Female_Swin_Bowl_10Char_P.jpg
TK7_Alisa_SwimsuitMod_In_Ultimate_TEKKEN_BOWL.jpg
TK7_Lili_Swimsuit_In_Ultimate_TEKKEN_BOWL.jpg

Female Nude Mod
TK7_Female_NudeMod.jpg

Attachments

TK7_Female_NudeMod.7z
4.2 MB · Views: 13,125

TK7_Female_Swin_Bowl_12Char_P.7z
6.7 MB · Views: 7,607

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Thanks for this. Way better than the one on zetaboards

also how did you edit the textures? I used Special k to find out that I could expose Alisa's top and bottom by editing her battle bunny outfit but I don't know how to edit the textures, only make them disappear.
20171102191133_1.jpg

Last edited:

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Thanks for this. Way better than the one on zetaboards

also how did you edit the textures? I used Special k to find out that I could expose Alisa's top and bottom by editing her battle bunny outfit but I don't know how to edit the textures, only make them disappear.
View attachment 66731

Texture use other DXT5 format file editing. Requires hex edit to reposition the file to point. Only modify the texture does not work, but also need to edit the material file, the material file must have the masked parameter.
If the garment lacks a portion of the mesh, after the texture is transparent and can not see the missing part.

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Texture use other DXT5 format file editing. Requires hex edit to reposition the file to point. Only modify the texture does not work, but also need to edit the material file, the material file must have the masked parameter.
If the garment lacks a portion of the mesh, after the texture is transparent and can not see the missing part.
Thank you. Sounds like quite the task. Maybe I'll work on this when I have some more free time...

JoeAngel

Potential Patron
So wait a second, all you do is create mod folder and throw in the .pak file i downloaded, THATS IT, THE MOD WILL JUST APPEAR WITH THAT??

EDIT (combined posts)

EDIT 2:
Ok UPDATE 2

Does work, may want to add to op that you have top go to customize character and choose the body option, all girls will have same underwear, but oh well tits are always appreciated...thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

korangot2

Potential Patron
This is nice. Hopefully someone makes a ryona video of the girls with this mod applied. Saw one in Youtube before with Bryan's winpose but it got taken down. :(

skypasser

Potential Patron
Santa Bikini came out, so would you possibly interested in modding that costume?
It is free for all players I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.