Tekken 3 (1 Viewer)

Roxac

Potential Patron
Here is a short video of Xiaoyu, take it as a Trailer. :P
Made with Fraps and Movie Maker.
Unluckily Fraps haven't recorded sound and Movie Maker have faded her outfit. -.-

http://www.mediafire.com/?7xcbxncsc6c52ie

If you like it I try do to some more.

Ps link is right or I can insert it as URL?

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
You can make it a URL, since it's to a public file sharing site.

Try to add thumbnails in the future for your video. We have a tutorial for it in the tutorials section if you don't know how.

Roxac

Potential Patron
King punching on Xiaoyu

I filmed some belly punching of King on Xiaoyu.
With a new version of Fraps. I have to download another program to assemble the video. I search it on the forum. ;)

(Movie maker don't recognizes the "in game video" of this version, with other video I had to re-record when viewing it on mediaplayer, but i know it's better to change also for the quality)

When I'll have time I'll finish it.
Do you think it's better to upload it first on youtube? So if someone want to see that he don't have to download it on his computer.

I think that Xiaoyu that bends and falls to the ground is very hot! To see what I'm talking about:
i ePSXe 2011-01-04 11-37-24-15.jpg

PS that was pretty hard to do. The combo can be easily do by the cpu on practice, but it ends with a wrestling move, and i want to see her fall on the ground :)
so i had to learn how to do the combo! And was really tricky to find the right timings.

Eheh sorry if I talk too much of the "how to", I just hope that you'll like this, I'll upload the video soon.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Aha, I remember playing this Tekken at some electronic section of Target or Walmart or something. I always loved those black shorts on her. Whatever way you want to upload it is fine. I suppose YouTube is the easiest for everybody if quality isn't a big deal. Since it's just a PS1 game though, I'm sure it won't make a huge difference.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Ah, Xiaoyu's probably my longest running Tekken fave, so this comes as some serious nostalgia; I used to use her all the time as my training dummy for obvious reasons... The graphics totally pale to Tekken 6's these days but she still holds that darn charm, especially since I'm a fan of those old outfits of hers. Can't wait to see more once you get the chance to share them.

Roxac

Potential Patron
King Punching on Xiaoyu

Ok, I've finished it.
I had some trouble with Avidemux, but finally I understood how to work with it.
I used a filter to make the colors brighter, more similar to the "real" color.

Here the video:
KPX.avi
In fact it's just a King's combo, it may seem repetitive, but it has different angles and endings.

If you like it and want to see some more, other moves/character on her, tell me. ;)

@DeNice I don't own any of the new tekken, but is evident that the graphic is old compared to any of the new or not so new games, but i still play this just...... yeah for Xiaoyu's outfit :D
If this will be used with a new and more detailed version in tekken or in other games, it will be just Great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.