Julia Chang ryonas channel (1 Viewer)

supe41

Potential Patron
Hello guys!

I created a Youtube channel to post some Tekken 7 ryonas, but I personally want to punish Julia only. I can think about requests, but she's my favorite. This is why the channel's title is about Ganryu. I'm like him, I'm obsessed with Julia. lol.

This is the link for the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDJ8PwXyIxXNZ8ClWEmuoug

My best video until now:

My first video (without sound because I was just learning to use a video editor that I already abandoned):

I'm thinking about creating a Patreon to post some special videos and monetize it, because as many of you know it's very difficult to produce ryonas, it takes so much time. I'm producing an ultimate hardcore Julia ryona. Nina applies all her chain throws and humiliating moves on Julia, destroying her completely in multiple angles for 30 minutes (I have ideas to increase it, I still didn't made Nina step on Julia, didn't applied the rage art on her and didn't record win poses to end it, and I'm thinking about removing Julia's clothes in the final moves). I'm editing the content I recorded for days. I'm thinking about releasing a series about it, because I'm tired and maybe it would be easier to post each video separetely. What do you think?

I would like to read some feedbacks about my style of edition. If you like my stuff, maybe I can go ahead.

I also need to say that Youtube scares me. This website already deleted another channel I created before and they said specifically that ryonas are prohibited. So many good artists suffered the same. I remember what they did to supe41's first channel (yep, I'm not him, my nick is dedicated to him), SukeSRT, Ileaveubutthurt etc. It scared me because I didn't know that youtube identifies this kind of subculture and doesn't allow it. Do you have ideas for backup or another social network to upload content without risk? I'm uploading my videos privately on Google Drive to prevent losing all my videos again, but I don't think it's safe either.

Thanks!

supe41

Potential Patron
Guys, I will try to stop making videos. I'm having some personal problems and I have to focus in my personal life. If you want to watch or download my videos one day when Youtube deletes my account, you can have full access to all my videos on my Google Drive: Julia ryonas - Google Drive

Goodbye, fellows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.