Teasing/Edging mod (1 Viewer)

GekkoKid

Potential Patron
Allright, this is a bit complicated to explain: what I had in mind was a mod that increases his testicle size and lengthens the cumming animation/increases the cumshots after getting him over a certain arousal percentage and then having him drop down again. The testicle size should be increased by just multiplying the base size witha a factor that increases by 1 every time he edges. Same goes for the amount of cum spurts. Two things about this:

1. Can the testicles be increased with a multiplier?
2. Can the amount of cum spurts be increased the same way/at all?

Of course, after cumming the multiplier should reset and it should all start again.

Is this doable or am I requesting to much from both the modders and the engine?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hi GekkoKid GekkoKid . Welcome to the Undertow forum.

1. Can the testicles be increased with a multiplier?
Yes, that's possible. There are a few complications:
  • slider activity
    • if the user adjusts the balls slider, then do we discard/reset the edging multiplier? Or do we apply this multiplier on top of the newly-chosen size?
    • as edging activity occurs, would the user actually see any movement in the slider? Or does the slider remain fixed while visible changes occur in the size of the balls?
  • limits
    • if the balls slider is already at the maximum and some edging occurs, then does it just get ignored?
    • or do you expect the mod to temporarily exceed the normal size limit?
    • or do you expect the mod to respect limits ... but you'll use it in combination with sby's penisRange mod, so that the maximum balls size becomes very large?
  • animation
    • if the balls "jump" to a new size whenever edging occurs, the user would presumably notice the change and be disappointed (or annoyed)
    • it's possible to achieve smooth size changes (example) but this is most easily done when you're manipulating a floating-point value -- such as the balls size slider. If you're adjusting an integer, then you tend to get jerky stepwise changes.
2. Can the amount of cum spurts be increased the same way/at all?
Yes

The game actually does contain some logic for "boosting" an ejaculation based on pleasure intensity and duration. However, this effect is quite weak and tends to get buried under randomness. The game also doesn't call attention to it (i.e. because the guy doesn't talk) and therefore most players presumably don't know about it.

If you can sketch out a few more details about how the mod would work, then it should be possible to patch it in to the moreCumSpurts mod.

GekkoKid

Potential Patron
I'll do my best to answer all questions:

If using a multiplier makes the balls stutter, using a set vallue would be smarter, that's right.
Also multplying the size of the balls seems a bit fast now that I'm thinking about it, therefore a changeable, set value would work better.
The limits should be respected, but i think a good amount of users are already using the penis range mod.
If changing an integer makes it jerky, then using the slider is the best solution. This would also limits the increase if the penisrange mod isn't installed.

To sum it up:

Balls increase with an external, changeable value.
The balls are limited by the slider since it should be used to change the size.
The amount of cum spurts should still be increased by how many times edging occurs.

If there are still some unclear things, i'll try to go more in-depth.

DrZombi

Content Creator
stuntcock stuntcock always replies quickly and in a deep-detailed fashion to everyone. He's our guardian angel.
He makes me think of some one else:

3314a4cfc759b3fa5565c0392cb77b14e9a9ef64377d8214063077fa87ba42c4.jpg

Well, maybe without the last part (or with ?) :grin:

stuntcock

Content Creator
This is now an optional feature in the moreCumSpurts mod. Please note that it's not considered a core feature of the mod, so it's disabled by default. You'll need to enable the edging feature (by tweaking the settings file) if you want to tease the guy into huge orgasms.

The thread will be moved to Filled Requests but will be left open. If anyone encounters a bug (or wants to see changes, improvements, etc) then please feel free to leave a reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.