SyntaxTerror's Imports (2 Viewers)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added other RGB adjustable hair mods:

RGB Ponytail (04), RGB Short Hair (05)
84892-c43c53efd2203406f53a9c206571bb53.jpg
84895-f965700a7933286e89e1b6b4fdd25534.jpg

These are Samus Aran and Ayanami Rei from the basic game.

[EDIT] The voting system on this forum is not very handy, and making a poll offsite is too much hassle, so I'll just focus on making new RGB adjustable hair mods.
I cannot say which one will be next or say when it should be released, but at the moment I am doing this quite fast (but that can change).

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added more RGB adjustable hair mods:

These are both made with Nami's hair.
The short version has just the dynamic strands removed as it looks nice like this in my opinion. I know that the dynamic parts can be removed with shift+click, but not everybody is aware of this...
The long version have some improvements compared to konashion's: the collision issues have been corrected (with the ear, the little spikes above the ear and the left light reflection), and there is no more a "gap" between her back and her hair when she moves quickly forward.

[EDIT] Oh, snap! I noticed only now that dantethedarkprince dantethedarkprince 's Kitana and Minecraft Blaze hair mods (I've already edited before) are made with the tail of Nami!

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added another RGB adjustable hair mod:

This is Noel from the basic game.
I edited the dynamic strands so they move a little bit less and do not clip anymore in extreme back and forth movements.
Her hat is available in the basic game Headwears.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added two more RGB adjustable dynamic hairs mods:

These are Peach and Tifa from the basic game.

I have finished the hair mods I planned to make, nevertheless, I'm going to add a modified version of Miku, with shorter bunches.
Then i'm planning to make some duct tape bondage mods, and try to finish the strappy top mods I've planned to release for a long time now...

uYnxA8g.png

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added an RGB adjustable dynamic hair mod (this is based on Fukawa Tōko's hair, made on Olivaras Olivaras ' request:

It is my first dynamic hair made from scratch, maybe not the best choice I made due to the reference I had... But often, it is when a mod is nearly finished that one notices that it won't look very good in SDT.

To get the original colours of Tōko hair, use this Custom Data with the collar version: collar:none,102,72,84,1,51,40,44,1;tonguePiercing:none,220,220,220,1

Last edited:

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Is it possible to have the RGB hairs use a different color picker than the collar/headwear? Preferably any of the piercing pickers.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
The dynamic part between eyes doesn't move with her head when you use body and head sliders.
Thanks for the feedback.

Could you explain more clearly what is the problem?
I tested both versions (collar and headwear sliders) and they seem fine. Actually, they only differ by one word in their settings code (the assignation of sliders).
First, try to load only this mods wtihout anything else and see if the problem still occurs.
Then please give me the "Custom data" you're using ("Modding", click "Generate" under "Custom Save Data" and copy the code given) with which version (collar or headwear sliders) you're using.

If you don't understand everything, try translating with DeepL translator (it gives very good translations in most European languages).

Deleted member 246398

Potential Patron
I use both version of your mods, they have the same behaviour.
The Custom data is the default girl Sdchan with a mod load from "Modding"
The mod have the same behaviour from the "moreclothing"

I delete AnySizeHer_v1_4.swf from my mod.txt and the bug doesn't happen so i suppose it is the origin of the bug.
I can give more information if it is not clear.

Edit : I delete screenshots.

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I delete AnySizeHer_v1_4.swf from my mod.txt and the bug doesn't happen so i suppose it is the origin of the bug.
Try this one: http://www.filedropper.com/dynamichair-rgblonghair08headwearsliderstest
Then please tell me if it is better, I may have understood where does the problem comes from...

By the way, please avoid to upload your screenshots on undertow.club, it wastes server space.
Prefer Imgur for this kind of images.

Copy the image address and paste it in image tags (
img.jpg
) then link.jpg , top bar of the edition window).
DO NOT use the "Upload image" button (
upload.jpg
)!
To change the picture size, click on the picture and choose the "Change size" icon (
4 arrows.jpg
), then type the desired height or width in pixels.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
The new version seen better.
Okay, I'll upload corrected versions in the next days.
I'm planning to add a function to change the hair colour with a keystroke (pressing V will change the hair colour to blonde, redhair, brunette, black, etc.). This will be ready soon.

Thanks for the feedback.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I have added 9 predefined colours to my RGB adjustable hair mods with the help of sby sby for coding.

Pressing the V key circles through blonde, red hair, light brown, dark brown, black, grey, pink, blue and green:
srbbdcy.jpg

I also edited the mods a bit:
  • RGB Ponytail (06): correction of light reflections having a small cut in the front strand.
  • RGB Ponytail (01 & 02): added some hair at the top of the ponytail.
  • RGB Braids (04): changed the position of the right braid (now over the shoulder)
All 32 RGB adjustable hair mods have been edited. Links to the Ressource Manager are here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.