SyntaxTerror's Imports (3 Viewers)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added standalone glasses taken from the mod above:

1 Slider RGB Wicke Glasses, 2 Sliders RGB Wicke Glasses
83869-48259fcfd73283ddc5eadb3e0965743a.jpg
83740-a50062507745643554bfd589f154f451.jpg

I found that the hair was crappy, but the glasses nice, so I took a moment to make RGB adjustable versions of them.

Last edited:

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi SyntaxTerror SyntaxTerror ,

Thank you for your undisrupted support ! I just wanted to let you know that every fox girl can be downloaded easily from the resource manager except from the grey one. When I click "Download", I have a proposition to download one of the 3 other. I cannot find a way to download the grey foxgirl.

Strange !

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added dantethedarkprince dantethedarkprince 's Dynamic Short Braids, made RGB adjustable:

I also corrected some minor issues, changed the layers so cum lands on more of the hair.
I am planning to edit other Dante's mods like this, and also some of mine (it may take time for the PNG static hairs, because converting SVG files into SWF ones is often a pain in the arse...)
Short Red Braids
Medium Red Braids
Long Red Braids

Catwoman => RGB Long Hair 01
Kitana => RGB Long Hair 02
Sonya Blade => RGB Ponytail 01
Jill => RBG Ponytail 02
Gwen Stacy => RGB Ponytail 03
Ahri => RGB Braid 01
Marie Rose => RGB Bunches 01
Minecraft Spider => RGB Bunches 02
Hana (Wolf Children)
Midorikawa Hana (Prison School)
Rio Rollins Tachibana (Rio: Rainbow Gate)
Shinozaki Rika/Lisbeth (Sword Art Online)
Philia (Sword Art Online)
Rem/Ram (Re: Zero)
Nami (One Piece)

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added Philia static hair (SWF), RGB Philia Static Hair and Philia Stockings:
As I was making a RGB adjustable version of Philia's hair, I saw some minor issues in the original file, so I fixed them and improved the colour of the line, and uploaded it as a standalone mod (it was put together with her outfit before).
I also uploaded a standalone version of her stockings.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Updated my stockings:

Now they are drawn on the Body layer and can be used with any other Bottoms or Footwear mods without colliding with them, the downfall is their colours will change if skin tint is modified.
The RGB adjustable ones have two versions, using the Bottoms or the Belly and Nipple Sliders in order to be used more easily with other RGB adjustable pieces of clothing.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I've decided to make more RGB adjustable hair mods, this time I'll edit the basic game girls.

I am currently making Jill Valentine, but you can choose the next one you'll like me to release by voting on the first page of this thread

They are quite more difficult to do compared to Dante's, because I have to extract the parts of their hair from a decompiled SDT v.1.21.1b SWF and they are not organised in an easy way (the static parts are not named and the dynamic parts are not positioned at the right places). In addition, the dynamic parts have sometimes their angles modified as well as their "movement amount multiplier".
Long story short: it's a mess just to get the hair look the same as in the game (it took me one solid hour to redo correctly Jill's hair mod).

Here's a quick reminder of how these girls look:
AJXAW0n.jpg

Note that I will not add their hair accessories or headwears, and I plan to make only these 11 girls (if i'm not dead of old age in the meantime).

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Updated the Bobby Socks and the Chocker Collar:

Bobby Socks, Dirty Bobby Socks, RGB Choker Collar
84805-62357c80806f544ac20e0ba47b8b5145.jpg
84807-5c7e50736690d82c32b5f85870c8e689.jpg
83700-f60f902344917dd63f2ae7069141edf7.jpg

The Bobby Socks have been moved to the Body layer to avoid conficts with other mods and their sliders have been changed to LegwearA and LegwearB (depending on version used).
The charData of the Chocker Collar have been removed, so the other mods will not be removed anymore when the collar is loaded.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.