unknown

Potential Patron
I never see this game!!! How did you find it??? *_*
hahhaha you are my hero XD
Should I just get a statue for this discovery. :p

Ah and...I'll buy this game...now *_*

unknown

Potential Patron
Ok I finish this game today and I really liked the plot.
The game itself is well done and a lot of fun, I recommend it.
A bad news for who search this game for free: in this game there is a security program and without the right codes no one can play it...and I'm sorry but for me that I buy with real money it's a good news.

The animations are well done and very nice and even though the poses of the succubus submissions are more or less the same (but they are nevertheless many and very very nice); if they had been more variety would have been perfect.
During the flight of the young prisoner will be hunted by many enemies who will try to kill him with her lovely body, but in every dungeon, the hero will find a succubus who do not attack you.
This special succubus offer kindly moment of relaxation to the young man...
Here we can find new animations where the protagonist will be able to enjoy "a moment of paradise" by her but be careful because if you are not careful, the succubus does not ever go will leave him and the young boy will be die.

The style is more ecchi then hentai but personally I like this idea and it's true, it looks a lot like Excess'm games for the type.
The succubus that can be find in the game are 5 and even if the female characters made ​​could be made much better (for me they seemed almost like default characters) but, I'm sure (and I hope) that soon the author will be a sequel with more good character.
For obvious reasons I can not reveal the ending, but if I played well for sure there will be a sequel and saw that it was hilarious from the first to the last dungeon and I will buy it for sure very happy.
For now I only can wait and hope for to see soon a update for this game, maybe with more "submission attack" and/or a english patch... ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

crimsiden

Potential Patron
hey can you post the controls by chance, bought the game but no idea what to do or how to play thank you in advance

Dan Druff

Club Regular
hey can you post the controls by chance, bought the game but no idea what to do or how to play thank you in advance
The controls are in the VXConfig.exe, but they're in Japanese. Space, Enter, and Z are to choose things. Esc, Num 0, and X are to cancel, and hold Shift to run.

I finally beat the game. I didn't think to re-enter the portals in the final stage; I kept going to different portals. Beating the game gives you an item which teleports you to a place where you can warp to any level, warp only to the unique encounter with each enemy, change your name, change your level to increase or decrease your hit points, and set your own parameters for enemy encounters. This game is mostly what I had in mind when I pitched my idea at the beginning of the year http://www.undertow.club/contests/5380-ryona-game-pitch-contest.html

Errard

Potential Patron
I'm curious about the H-content of this game. I've noticed this pattern where more 'tame' content like handjobs or grinding without penetration are used while the more sexual and naughtier stuff is shifted towards the end of the game. The playable demo looks awesome, and the succubi look hot, but do they ever live up to the full expectation of succubi and get naughty? Riding cowgirl, making the protagonist release in one orifice or another, stuff like that?

Dan Druff

Club Regular
The demo is limited to one attack and one restraining move from the enemy. All the enemies in the full version perform the same four attacks on a standing player, but they can perform two extra attacks when the player is lying down. Cowgirl is one of the attacks the enemy can perform but only if another enemy is pinning down the player; the rest of the attacks are non-penetrative.

Errard

Potential Patron
Huh, when you say "pinning the character down" I think is basically the face-sitting pictures I saw on the demo. So the only penetrative attacks would also be face-sitting attacks? Or even if there are other pinning attacks it seems like they'd still only account for a very small percentage of the content based on the attack probabilities I saw even in the demo.

As beautiful and almost-perfect as this game looks, I don't think it would deliver the more hard-core stuff I'd be willing to pay out money for. Think I'm going to pass on this one :(

Sharko

Potential Patron
i can-t open it with my pc and with ryonaniXP, theres someone can help me. it crash at the start

unknown

Potential Patron
i can-t open it with my pc and with ryonaniXP, theres someone can help me. it crash at the start

1. Start the game
2. Wait one minute (it's happend to me too)
3. Play finally the game ;)

unknown

Potential Patron
You don't need that anymore because user authentication has been removed.

I prefer to see the authentication in a game that I buy with my money...
So it's the cause of the block of game? Interesting...
Now the game it's more simple to loading.

hombywos

Potential Patron
I want to buy the game (now the price is 50% off until 5 Feb), but can I finish the game even if I don't know japanese?

hombywos

Potential Patron
I get the demo run under Windows 8, I've installed AppLocale (downloaded from Microsoft) and RPG Tkool VX RTP suggested by dlsite (RPGツクールVX RTPダウンロード), I hope the full game will run too.

To install AppLocale on Win 8 you need to enable compatibility mode for "previous version on windows", I can be able to play most japanese game without RyonaniXP, but often there are trouble with full screen mode.

gemstoner75

Potential Patron
I want to buy the game (now the price is 50% off until 5 Feb), but can I finish the game even if I don't know japanese?
The only mazy part of "Succubus Maze" is really only about the level layout. The rest is very straight-forward for Japanese RPG-Maker standards.
Not much of a story to miss and no puzzle beyond "hit that switch" as far as I remember. There are few dialogue options, but not much you can't just trial and error your way through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.