Student Council position 2 issues (1 Viewer)

Crivers

Potential Patron
I just started messing around with making (actually modifying others) dialogs and I've run into a snag. I tried to take F93's School of Hard Cock's dialog and add a second part to it where they bang her after the BJ. I got the transition to position 2 to work finally. However, once there almost none of the dialog plays and it never triggers the switch to the next guy. Also, I've tried running it thru the dialog checker but the checker crashes every time I do. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Attachments

Student-Council.txt
69 KB · Views: 1,368

Crivers

Potential Patron
Thanks a ton for that. I fixed a few major issues and all the extra spaces, bad commas, etc.. It comes up clean in the dialogchecker now. However, I still only get the intro dialog and the cuminher dialog after it switches positions. I can't seem to get the bodycontactspaceheldpush ones or even the generals to work. I'm going to double check all the mods I'm using and try some different position files. Thanks again, the overall performance is WAY improved also. I'll try and update the attachment on the main post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.