The Right to Fight League Part 2 (1 Viewer)

Chainsaw

Swell Supporter
Read Part One here: Part 1

"Wow," said Valerie as she looked at the new girl:

1090715.jpg

"She is going to wrestle Walter?," Valerie asked bemused.

"Uh-huh!" Freddie seemed lost in a day dream, his mouth salivating at the sight of her.

"Freddie!" Valerie laughed playfully punching him in the ribs.

"Sorry...sorry! Yeah he found her at a bar of all the places, can you imagine that? The name is Nikki and they are going to go at it in a 3-fall hardcore match with a twist, pin falls count only in the ring"

"So I guess I won't be seeing Walter today huh?" Valerie sighed.

That's when Freddie realized that in his lust for another woman, he had completely ignored the one standing next to him:

1130872.jpg

"Come on, Valerie! You know I got ya back!" Freddie said slapping her ass hard.

"Hey!" Valerie said shocked.

"Come on! Let me introduce you two!"

Nikki Anderson was an amateur ring wrestler, who had only ever wrestled women and wanted to break out of that comfort zone.

She wanted to have no-holds barred match with a male, to prove to herself that she could hang with them, that she belonged in the ring.

"How did you two meet?" Valerie asked curious as to how Walter happened to run into her.

"Oh I am a bit of a fan, I have been watching RTF videos for ages. Just never thought of appearing on one till now"

"So interesting" Valerie said smiling "What got to you too finally give in?"

"It's like a small fetish of mine, struggling for control against a large male in a no-holds barred contest! It just sounds...you know..." Nikki struggled to find the right word.

"Kinky!?," Valerie completed the word for her.

"Yeah...!!...Kinky!!" The girls laughed aloud.

Just then Walter strutted out to greet her opponent.

"Nikki! So your'e fine ass made it till here eh?," He bellowed. He had left his intimidating large upper body uncovered, his large puffed up chest huge. His black skin glistened under the sun and he only had small purple tights on.

His large quads in full view and his erect 12-inch member straining to contain itself within his short briefs. He completed the outfit with huge size-14 boots.
Without warning, he grabbed Valerie and wrapped her head between his armpits.

"Ungh! What the..." Valerie cried as she felt her head being squeezed in a headlock.

"You know what? This bitch beat me in the last match we had," He squeezed harder as Valerie cried out in pain.

"And I am still pissed!" He picked up Valerie and slammed her back-first onto the bonnet of the jeep that Nikki had rode in on.

"So here's a small sample of what I am going to do to you in the ring!"

He ripped off Valerie's jacket and her small top underneath leaving her topless.

Walter grabbed her by the hair and positioned her body, so that her chest was bent over the bonnet while her lower body remained where it was.

He unleashed a torrent of punches and knees on her tits, reddening them.

"AAAAHHHHH! FUCCKKKK!! UFFFFF!!" cried Valerie as her breasts were used like a punching bag.

Walter with a finished with a harsh knee to her dangling head, striking her in the nose and bloodying it.

"AAAAWWWW!!" She cried as she fell off the bonnet on to the ground, grabbing her nose and rolling around on the ground.

Walter picked Valerie by her hair and pinned one side of her face to the jeep's door.

"You watching Nikki, good! Now watch this!"

He spread her legs apart and rained punches on her crotch.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!! UNGHHHH!! UFFFFF!!" She cried, tearing up from the intense pain of the surprise attack.

When he was done, Valerie collapsed to the floor grabbing her womanhood and coughing hard.

Walter looked at Nikki and showed her a thumbs down sign before leaving.

Nikki smiled and then walked over to Valerie helping her up.

"What the fuck!" cried Valerie still holding on to her nose.

"I think he used as a example to try and show what he has in store for me!"

"He hates you that much!?" exclaimed Valerie.

"Might be the comments about his manhood I made when we met!" shrugged Nikki.

Some time later, Valerie and Freddie took their routine walk around the garden.

"So who am I fighting today?" Valerie beamed.

"You mean besides Walter?" Freddie said excited.

"Isn't he fighting Nikki in that hardcore match?"

"Pffft! that's never stopped him from going after girls before" Freddie shrugged.

"What do you mean going after them?" Valerie asked confused

"You were the one who gave him the open invitation!"

"You mean 'Surprise me!' " Valerie shrugged

"Yup! Now he is going to keep coming after you when you least expect it! and you know what that means..."

"What?" Valerie said smiling

"Each time you come here, you are going to end up in my room!"

Freddie smacked Valerie's ass hard and watched as she smiled softly.

"If I didn't know any better I would say you are quite enjoying the predicament I have gotten myself into" Valerie bit her lower lip

"What makes you say that?"

The two of them embraced and kissed passionately.

Walter slammed the doors to the gym and headed towards the ring in the center of the room.
Nikki was already there waiting for him:

Kaitlyn-Celeste-Bonin-WWE-Return-2018-1.jpg

"We doing this today or what?," She said sarcastically.

"Oh we are doing it all right!" Walter charged her and clubbed her hard on the back.

"Ungh!" Nikki grunted as she fell to her knees.

Walter grabbed her hair and stuck her head between his thighs. Wrapping his large arms across her torso, he picked her up to a seated position on her shoulder and power bombed her hard on the side of the apron.

Nikki's back hit the hardest corner of the apron hard.

"Ah!" She grunted from the pain that shot through her back.

Walter picked her up off the apron and sent her headfirst into the steel post. Nikki saw stars and shook her head to shake the cobwebs off. Before she could do so however, Walter grabbed her again and sent her flying into the metal barriers next to the ring.

Nikki's body landed sideways on the tough steel barrier and broke through.

"Ungh!" she winced as Nikki's body cartwheeled into the hard steel chairs set up for the audience.

She had barely gotten to her knees, when Nikki felt cold steel hit her back. Walter had hit her with a brutal chair shot.

Nikki collapsed face first to the floor and Walter proceeded to stomp a mud-hole into her. His large boots stomping down on her back without remorse.

Walter picked her up and jammed her head under his armpit, locking in his large arms around her throat. He hit her with an elbow to her back that had her grunting in pain and then hip tossed her into another line of chairs behind him.

"Ufff!" Nikki grunted as her body collided with another set of chairs.

"Gotta do something or he is just going to keep beating on my ass" She thought to herself

Walter interrupted Nikki's train of thought with hard stomps to her stomach that had her wincing in pain.

"Ugh! Arghhh! Ufff!" She cried as his large boots landed without remorse.

Walter grabbed her by the hair and lifted Nikki up in a Military Press aiming to send her into the hard steel posts by the ring.

As he let her fly, Nikki grabbed hold of his hand and hung on. She used the momentum from Walter's throw to land on her feet and flip him over her head. Walter went headfirst into the steel posts.

His forehead cut open instantly sending blood pouring down his face. Nikki capitalized with a momentum shifting flying kick that hit him under the chin, sending him flying back-first into the apron.

Nikki grabbed him by his bald head and smashed it against the apron thrice before rolling him inside the ring.

Walter had barely gotten to his knees when he saw Nikki climb the top turnbuckle.

He was too winded to stop her and Nikki landed on the top of his head with a brutal curb stomp, landing her feet with perfect precision on his skull.

Walter collapsed like a pack of cards, the last thing he remembered before passing out was Nikki hooking his leg for the pin.

"1...2...3!" The first fall was hers and she led the three fall hardcore match 0-1.

"Valerie!" called out Amway as he saw her work out in the gym:

1101737.jpg

"Oh hey there, Amway. What's up?," Valerie smiled.

"Did Freddie tell you yet?" Amway took of his shirt.

Valerie noticed how his 60-year old fat paunch looked at odds with his ripped biceps. He wore white elbow guards that contrasted with his black skin.

"Tell me wh.."

Before she could complete the sentence, Amway introduced her to a palm under the chin.

"Unhhh!" winced Valerie as Amway's large palm crashed beneath her jaw. It lifted her body up in the air a little, her feet off the ground, sending her muscular visage shooting straight up like an arrow.

Timing his strike just right, Amway sent a stinging elbow into her hard six-pack abs, bending her over. Her toned back flexed with muscle and tension as Valerie grabbed her stomach with her hands.

He grabbed her beautiful hair and pulled her face up to his.

"Figures the idiot wouldn't tell you, he just wants to get into your pants!" Amway mumbled.

Soon he set his sights on her beautiful breasts and smiled.

Amway tore off Valerie's top and his rough hands grabbed and pinched her nipples hard as her screams of pain filled the gym. Laughing at her pain, he jumped up and wedged his feet around her abdomen and flipped her over his head and on to the hard concrete floor by her nipples.

Valerie's body landed with a loud, dull thud. She knew she had to get up to her feet quick if she wanted a semblance of a chance. Shaking the cobwebs off, she got up to her knees but Amway was ready for her and sent a savage knee that connected flush with her nose.

Blood spewed from Valerie's nostril as her head sprung back from the impact. Amway followed with another knee to her left cheek and then her right, as Valerie's head flipped to either side with the impact of the blows sending a trail of spit and blood flying everywhere.

"If I am being completely honest..." Amway wrapped his huge shoulders around the back of Valerie's throat.

"Ever since you walked you pretty ass here on the first day..." Amway draped her arm around the back of his throat and grabbed her on the side of the waist, locking his hand around the barely there strap on her tiny thong and lifted her body straight up in the air, straight as an arrow, with her feet pointing upward.

"All I wanted to do was lay the smack down on ya!"

Amway threw her on the exercise ball.

"Ungh!" Valerie cried as her body hit stomach first on the ball and bounced up, her face pointing downward.

In mid-air, Amway hit her with a hard kick to her left cheek, springing her face to the right and flinging her sideways into a wall. Valerie's back hit the wall and she landed on the floor face-first.

Amway walked up slowly to Valerie who had just about struggled to all fours and held out his hand.

"There, there!" He said as he helped her up to her feet.

Valerie took her fight stance and the two of them locked gazes, circling to find an opening.

"Let me guess he didn't tell you what I did to get this match," Amway said as Valerie swung at him with a wild punch aimed at his head.

"Ungh!" She winced as Amway ducked her punch and responded with a hard fist to her belly.

"Tell me...what?" said Valerie grunting with pain, doubled over with her arms around her stomach.

"I am sure you have met Pixie?" Amway pulled her to a standing position and unleashed hell on her breasts.

"AAARGH! AWWWW! FUUCCCCK!" Valerie cried in pain as chops and punches rained down on her chest.

After a relentless attack Amway backed away and watched Valerie slump to her knees.

"Yeah...I've....met Pixie!" She said slumped on all fours, grabbing her blood red chest, hoping for a reprieve.

"Goood...good!" Amway said as he picked her up by her hair, enjoying the sight of her now blood red globes.

He stood her up straight and moved back again, allowing Valerie to take up her fight stance.

"Well, Pixie's in Freddie's room as we speak having a fist fight much like ours!"

He rushed in with a shoulder aimed at her mid section but Valerie avoided it by stepping to her right, as he went past her Valerie connected with a foot to the back of his head.

"FUCKKK!" Amway cried and slumped to the floor face-first.

He got up to his knees as quickly as he could and backed away when he saw Valerie approaching tensing his body for an attack. Instead Valerie shot out her arm and slowly helped him up.

"So we guess we are on a double date then!" Valerie said smiling as she took up her fight stance.

Amway smiled back "I guess so!"

Both fighters circled each other cautiously looking for an opening.

Valerie moved first as she dashed in with a punch aimed at Amway's mid section, he blocked it and snapped her head right with a vicious face punch.

"Ungh!" Valerie winced as her black hair flew unchecked and blood gushed from her lips.

Amway tried to follow up with a knee to her chest but Valerie blocked it and unleashed a face punch of her own that bruised Amway's cheek.

Both of them backed away and circled each other again.

"That was a good punch!" Amway said as he rushed in

"But this one will be better!" He aimed a punch under her chin but Valerie caught it at the last minute.

"Better how?" Valerie said smiling as she readied a kick of her own.

"Not that one..." Amway said as primed a punch to her abs with his free hand "This one!"

"AWWWW! FUCK!" Valerie cried in pain as Amway's detonated deep in her stomach, it bent her over in two and left her open to a sinister elbow to her back that floored her to the ground.

"AIIII! UFFFFF! AARGHHH!" Valerie cried as Amway stomped her hard on her back, leaving dirty imprints of his shoe.

When he was satisfied he pulled her up to her feet and backed off, watching intently as Valerie swayed unsteady on her feet, left and right.

"Gimme a hug, why don't ya!" Amway laughed as he moved forward and grabbed her in a bear-hug, wrapping his arms around her torso and lifting her up in one smooth motion.

"Ufff...aaaahhhh!" Valerie moaned as their bare chests rubbed against each other. She could feel his erect member brushing against her thighs.

"Ready to give, sweets!?," Amway mumbled as he poured on even more pressure on her back, squeezing her tightly.

"Try...this...on...for...size!" Valerie grunted in pain as she locked her legs around Amway's waist.

It was bearhug vs bodyscissors as both of them squeezed with all their might.

Moans of pain and loud grunts filled the arena as the two combatants grinded with all their strength eventually letting go off their holds after an excruciating few minutes before finally collapsing to the floor, panting and breathing hard.

Back in the ring, Walter slowly stirred to his feet only to find Nikki running towards him at full speed, ready to take his head off.

"Here...." Said Nikki "I come!!"

She rebounded off the ropes and broke into a run with her left arm outstretched. She aimed for his head and would have taken him out too but Nikki instead found herself surprised as her opponent ducked the clothesline.

Walter moved behind her and stopped her forward momentum with a reverse bearhug. He wrapped his large muscular arms around her sexy, curvy torso. His hands locking themselves on her rock hard six pack abs and lifted her off her feet.

"Ungh!" She grunted as the Walter poured more pressure into the hold locking it on tightly.

Thinking fast, she elbowed him to the side of the head and followed it up with another hard one but before she could connect with the third elbow, Walter sent her crashing into his knee, crotch-first giving her a savage atomic drop.

Nikki fell to her knees, one of her hands covering her privates. She was hunched over on one arms, her body on her knees.

"Like it? I call that the Princess Destroyer!..." Laughed Walter menacingly as Nikki still moaned and grunted in pain. "And I call this..." grinned Walter as he aimed a knee at her crotch. "Blocking the Sunshine!"

The knee impacted hard in her pussy with tremendous force as Nikki threw her head up in pain, her beautiful eyes closed and her black hair springing back from the impact. "Unhhhh!" She grunted as another knee connected in her privates. Walter had her where he wanted her, on her hands and knees.

He positioned himself on top of her back and clamped on a standing body scissor with his huge legs. His muscular limbs wrapped themselves like pythons around her torso. Nikki could feel the pressure collide to her sides. To make matters worse, Walter had helped himself to a handful of her vagina and squeezed hard with all his might.

Walter had proven to be faster than she anticipated. He whipped her hard into a corner and broke into a run of his own behind her.

As soon as her back hit the turnbuckles, Walter jumped up and sent both his knees into her hard stomach. Nikki fell to her knees coughing and grunting with pain.

Walter unloaded on Nikki. He sent stinging punches and kicks to every part of her body, raining pain without abandon. Her beautiful six-pack received the worst of the punishment, absorbing hard kicks, knees and punches till he smiled at the red fist shaped bruises that appeared on her stomach.

His second main source of punishment was her shapely tits. They swayed as each of his punches landed hard and without breaks. Another peculiar thing about his attack was the way he savagely punched her face anytime her body was about to crumple down.

He had conditioned her to think of the fists that landed on her face as punishment for not standing and bearing it.

"That's right honey bun!," said Walter with a dastardly smile. "You wanna sit this one out? Gotta think twice before even thinking of falling," He hit her in the left cheek with a fist that sprang her head right, throwing her beautiful back hair in a tizzy.

He followed up with a hard forearm into her stomach that bent her over.

"Ungh!" She grunted as an elbow connected with Nikki's lower back, springing her upper body to attention only to be met with another fist on her right cheek that snapped her head sideways.

"What did I tell ya about moving bitch? Now stand still!".

He continued the hard punishment on her tits and abs, roughing up her face if she didn't stand still and take it.

When he was finally done, Nikki's hard abs had pink fist-shaped bruises while some blood trickled down the side of her lips. She stood on her feet groggily, as if she would fall down any second.

Walter laughed at his unwieldy opponent.

"How about I give you a taste of your own medicine?," He bellowed as he rebound off the ropes and broke into a run. His left arm was outstretched and aimed for Nikki's head.

Just as he was about to connect, he felt her left arm connect with his nose. Nikki's biceps hit right in the middle of his face and cartwheeled him up in the air. Before he could fall down, She caught him mid-air and spun him around like a Ferris wheel by his legs. As Nikki let go, he landed a couple of feet away, his back hitting the turnbuckle first and his head hitting the mat.

Walter quietly stirred from his mini slumber and barely got to his feet.

Nikki rebound off the ropes and this time connected with her finishing clothesline flooring her opponent to the mat.

She covered him for a pin in her trademark style, with her foot on his chest.

The score was now 0-2 and Nikki had won the match. The last fall would be fought for prestige.

Back at the gym, Valerie and Amway slowly got up to their feet. Both of them smiled and circled each other again.

"I have to admit," said Valerie rushing in for an attack on Amway's abs.

"You are giving me quite the workout!"

Amway sidestepped her punch and unleashed a kick on her face which Valerie blocked.

"You too toots!" Amway laughed as he jumped up and caught her on the side of the head with his free leg.

Valerie spun like a cartwheel and landed back-first on the floor, grunting in pain.

Amway straddled her and went to work on her tits again, mauling them with reckless abandon.

"Not...this...again!" She grunted through the pain

Thinking fast, Valerie punched him on the side of the face and he fell off her.

This time Valerie straddled him and did a number on his face, bloodying it silly.

"That's it old boy!" Valerie picked him up and stood him straight.

A savage punch to the chest had him coughing up spit, Valerie followed up with a savage hay-maker that had him seeing stars and slowly pass out.

"Right! That was fun, now time to drop you at the chamber!"

A few hours passed and Walter woke up to Nikki standing above him, he was lying alone in the ring and disoriented enough to feel for his surroundings. He looked around confused till he remembered the harsh loss to Nikki.

He slowly got to his feet and rested on his sore back on the turnbuckles when he heard that familiar twang.

"Your beauty nap over?"

It was Nikki. He looked around to see her climbing into the ring still in her hot outfit.
"Come to gloat about your victory?," Walter sighed in disgust as he shook his head to shake off the stray cobwebs from his head.

"On the contrary, that was a mighty fine ass whopping you gave me back there! I got lucky!," Nikki said as she walked over to him, she stopped in the center of the ring. Walter's body filled with rage as he followed suit and his large 7-foot frame hovered over.

"Tell ya what big boy?," Nikki smiled. They both moved in closer, their foreheads touching and arms locked in a test of strength. "There is still one fall left, pride on the line and all that. you game?"

Walter didn't need a second invitation. Overpowering her, he grabbed her in a savage bearhug. He lifted her by wrapping his huge arms around her curvy waist and squeezed with all his might.

All Nikki could do was to grunt in pain and throw her head back. She tried punching him in the face and shoulders but it wasn't working. Walter dropped her crotch first onto the very tip of his knee. Nikki let out a scream of pain and grabbed her pussy, collapsing face-first on the floor.

Walter immediately straddled her back, rubbing the large bulge in his briefs on her ass. He grabbed her right under the chin and pulled her upper body backwards toward him, locking her arms over his knees.

He moaned loudly as he rubbed his bulge harder against her ass while pouring more pressure on her back. Soon he began dry humping her while he cranked Nikki's neck harder.

"You see bitch!...," He moaned in pleasure as he whispered in her ear. "I am going to enjoy you slow and nice."

He let go of the hold and watched her slump to the floor face first.

Walter began stomping her back hard with his boots, leaving footprints all over her beautiful outfit. He left two on the ass too, one for each of her cheeks almost like he was branding her.

Picking her up by the hair, he stood her up and unloaded hard punches into her stomach, bending her over further with each one. Walter grabbed her head and locked it between his thighs and squeezed for a little while.

"Unghhhh!....Aaaaaah!," winced Nikki as Walter punched her in the lower back twice, reducing Nikki to her knees. Laughing menacingly, he wrapped his huge arms around her waist and picked her up and positioned her seated on his broad shoulders, her feet dangling over his back.

He walked over to one side of the ring and putting his hands beneath her ass lifted her even higher and let her go with massive force, powerbombing her to the concrete outside.

Nikki lay there spread eagle on the floor barely conscious. Walter laughed menacingly and tore off his briefs, revealing his massive bulge in the open. He grabbed the top rope and flung himself over, cartwheeling and landing both of his knees in her stomach hard.

Nikki instinctively sat upright holding her abs only to receive a brutal knee in the center of her face. She fell back on the ground, clutching her nose and rubbing it to see if it was broken. The good news was it wasn't, the bad news...Walter wasn't done yet!

He grabbed her by the hair and stood her upright. Walter jumped up and locked his large legs around her torso. He grabbed arms and stretched them to either side as he held her in a sort of cross between a crucifix and standing body-scissors. All Nikki cared about was the fact that it hurt like hell.

Walter's big bulge lay flush across her stomach now, slowly inching its way to her breasts. It coiled itself between her beautiful globes, as Walter tit-fucked her hard.
Pleasure and pain shot through Nikki's body as the hard scissors drained the life out of her while Walter's savage tit-fucking sent ecstasy leaping through her body.
When he was satisfied, he let her slump to the floor. He jerked his massive bulge as he eyed a table nearby and smiled mischievously. Nikki soon found herself being bought to her feet by her hair. He dragged her near the table and smashed her head flush on it.

Walter climbed up on the table and dragged Nikki up by her hair. He kneed her hard in the crotch and as she bent over grimacing in pain shoved his bulge between her cleavage from the front.

He wrapped his huge arms around her torso and lifted her up, her feet pointing to the air and her head being aimed at the center of the table. Walter started tit-fucking her again, his large bulge moving in and out of her cleavage as it rubbed across Nikki's face.

Without warning, he piledrived her hard through the table and her head broke through the wood, breaking the table in half.

Walter suplexed her back first on to the hard steel steps and tore her outfit off, leaving her wearing only her shoes.

"Oooof! Yeah" She moaned and smacked her lips as Walter tit-fucked her again. He had her upside down, her head caught between his thick, hairy thighs. Nikki's feet were in Walter's hands and he split them apart like someone tearing up a shirt.

He held them there as he rained forehead after forehead into her unprotected crotch.

"Oooooh!," Nikki moaned erotically as Walter grabbed her hair and sent her headfirst into the turnbuckle. He repeated the dose again and again, he had her head bouncing like a Tennis Ball, up and down in rhythm with Walter's attacks.

Walter released her and Nikki slumped to the floor face first, he straddled her back.

"Now this my pretty plaything is a Socket Remover."

Sitting on her lower back, he yanked both her arms cruelly backward, causing her upper body to lift in an awkward angle, Nikki was in a world of pain.

He released the hold and she slumped back on to the floor, He got up and picked her up by her hair and threw into a nearby post. With her face on the turnbuckle, he grabbed her hands backward and placed a foot at the small of her back and yanked cruelly.

"This is the Lower Spinal neutralizer." Walter had a evil glint in his eye, as Nikki let out cries of pain.

Walter let go of the hold and watched as Nikki slumped on all fours, Her face aligned with the second turnbuckle. With malicious intent he stomped her head twice and picked her up by the hair, he rested her against the corner and split her legs till they rested on either side of the post.

"This..for lack of a more creative name is the Cunt Buster"

He shot a hand out and grabbed a handful of Nikki's womanhood and squeezed cruelly with all his might. Scream's of agony erupted from Nikki's Lungs, as she felt fire shoot through her vagina.

Thinking fast, she headbutted him causing him to stagger backwards, putting some distance between them, She fell to the mat clasping her crotch and lay there for a second wind.

Unfortunately for her, he was on her in a flash, He sent to stinging knees into her back causing her to scream in discomfort and picked her up by the hair again.
"Very good, that caught me by surprise."

He drove a fist straight into her stomach knocking the wind out of her and she fell to the mat on all fours, he kicked her in the back till she collapsed on all fours, He straddled her back again and put her in a camel clutch.

The camel clutch twisted her in an uncomfortable position and he inserted two fingers into her mouth and widened the opening to pour more pressure on, He let go of the hold and admired her broken body for a second before he decided what he wanted to do with her, he sent her chest first in the corner again.

Walter went out of the ring and dragged Nikki along with him and was busy enjoying thumping her pretty head against the steel steps, when Valerie walked into the room.

Walter saw her out of the corner of his eye and smiled.

"Come to see me destroy her, eh?" Walter shouted bemused.

"Oh, I just had some time to spare. Thought I would drop and see you get your ass beat!" Valerie quipped.

"And how is that going to happen?"

"Oh, I don't know maybe through the kick that's going to land on skull!" Valerie shrugged.

"WHAT?" Walter turned around to see Nikki's nude body in the air, ready to deliver a flying kick to his skull.

There was nothing he could do about it now, when we has precious seconds with Valerie, Nikki had dragged her beaten body to the top of the ring post, she jumped from the top turnbuckle and aimed a flying kick at his head.

It connected with a sickening thud and knocked him out instantly. Nikki draped her nude body over him and covered him for the pin. "1...2...3!" The third fall for hers and so was Walter's pride.

When Walter came too after a few hours, he found Valerie standing on top of him.

"...And that was for messing me up earlier, asshole!"

Valerie kicked him hard in the face and Walter slowly passed out again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.