Street Fighter X Tekken "Absolute Humiliation" video series (1 Viewer)

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
S'up, folks of Ryonani.
I decided to make a new thread to show off my newest ryona series: Absolute Humiliation. I guess I was given the decisive push by onlinehero, when he submitted to me his Cammy videos where she got beaten to a pulp.=)

Today I put out Julia video, since Julia was voted the highest ranking girl in order of needing spanking.

You can also subscribe to this show in order to be kept up-to-date with new entries.
http://www.youtube.com/show/ryonaisanart?s=1

So far we have these on the menu:

Absolute Julia Humiliation ryona:
Ryona is an art - (263) Street Fighter x Tekken - Absolute Julia Humiliation ryona [

Absolute Alisa Humiliation ryona:
Ryona is an art - (262) Street Fighter x Tekken - Absolute Alisa Humiliation ryona [

Absolute Cammy Humiliation ryona (two videos done by onlinehero):
Ryona is an art - (317) Street Fighter x Tekken - Ultimate Cammy humiliation ryona, part 1 [by onlinehero] - YouTube
Ryona is an art - (318) Street Fighter x Tekken - Ultimate Cammy humiliation ryona, part 2 [by onlinehero] - YouTube

The first post in the thread will be updated accordingly when new videos are out. I've got 11 girls left to go.:brigade.baka-wolf.c

Last edited by a moderator:

onlinehero

Casual Client
Wow, that was fast!
I think someone should complain that ElPerchao troll to Google. I bet they have some rules that one can't just go and call other yt members "piece of shit" or leave insulting comments just like nothing without punishment.

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster

S'up, guys. I know you've been waiting for a new vid to be out, but I got something else instead. Absolute "Girls in Trouble" ryona.

First it's a video of the girl being able to continue fighting after she loses a match in story mode. Then I show girl getting KOed, lying on both her belly and her back. And finally, Game Over countdown. Alisa really wants to get boned in that case... You also get a show at some nice midriffs, like Julia.
If you're wondering where I got the heavy breathing effects for GO countdown, it's from Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. Ayane, Rachel and Momiji are nice enough to provide excitement for those events.

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster

Kuma has a few moves which I considered boner enough to facilitate a new video. 14 girls to be used, each gets about 90-100 seconds of showtime.

We begin with bearhugs, then continue with Hulk Smash!, followed by Kuma's biting all girls on the neck like the bear it is, and finish with delivering three "Oh crap!" headbutts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.