Stockings request (1 Viewer)

Nunya

Vivacious Visitor
Anyone interested in taking a stab at these? RGB color adjustable would be preferred.
0585_003.jpg
0585_016.jpg

Doolie

Content Creator
I'm about to give this a try.

What length is to your liking?
I can make the pattern something more specific if you'd like.

I've done legwear before but I'm not certain if I can make them RGB adjustable.

Love,
doolie.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
It is quite easy:
  • Draw your stockings using different layers (eg. one for the lines and shades, and another for the RGB fill).
  • The RGB fill layer will be placed under the lines and shade layer.
  • Change your RGB fill into a symbol (F8).
  • In the Properties tab, change its instance name to "rgbFill" or rgbFill2" (case is important).
  • Et voilà!
You can read How to make proper RGB mods that is more detailled.
You can also look at my Bottoms - RGB Diamonds Stockings (legwearA sliders).fla and possibly use their outline and shade layer if you want.
These stockings have extra code so their colour is modified by the Legwear RGB sliders, and they are draw on the Body template, so they can be used either in Vanilla and the Loader, and not collide with other Bottoms mods.

Good luck.

Doolie

Content Creator
It is quite easy:
  • Draw your stockings using different layers (eg. one for the lines and shades, and another for the RGB fill).
  • The RGB fill layer will be placed under the lines and shade layer.
  • Change your RGB fill into a symbol (F8).
  • In the Properties tab, change its instance name to "rgbFill" or rgbFill2" (case is important).
  • Et voilà!
You can read How to make proper RGB mods that is more detailled.
You can also look at my Bottoms - RGB Diamonds Stockings (legwearA sliders).fla and possibly use their outline and shade layer if you want.
These stockings have extra code so their colour is modified by the Legwear RGB sliders, and they are draw on the Body template, so they can be used either in Vanilla and the Loader, and not collide with other Bottoms mods.

Good luck.

Thank you for the reply.
I have tried to research this before but didn't really have the time to do it. Now that I see it put this way it sounds way easier. I'll try my best. Thank you.

Love,
doolie.

Nunya

Vivacious Visitor
I'm about to give this a try.

What length is to your liking?
I can make the pattern something more specific if you'd like.

Love,
doolie.
I strayed away from SDT for awhile and this site. I prefer over the knee or thigh high. Not sure if you are still active. I actually dont have flash or animate and REALLY DON'T know how to use it if i did. Hence the reason i was looking for someone to possibly do this that has far more skill and experience than I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.