Steins Gate's Mayuri (1 Viewer)

dearthhorrific

Potential Patron
First dialogue I've ever written!
Steins Gate's Shiina Mayuri. She's sucking off Okabe in the lab! ;)

Tried to stay true to character, and just included some stuff I thought I'd love to hear if she was sucking MY cock! XD

I recommend having the balls on, as she does make one ball-related comment, and having his hand on her head. She's willing, but not exactly going at her own pace! ;)

Anyway, let me know if you enjoy it! Also, let me know if there are any problems, or if anything could use some improvement.

*EDIT* It was brought to my attention by Blargh that two lines in this dialogue had a programming error, and were therefor excluded. I have fixed the problem. If you already downloaded the dialogue, you can fix it by removing the "//" from the lines "//pull_off:"[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN]Promise me again... You'll give me another metal Upa if I do this...?" " and "//pull_off:"[NORMAL_MOOD]It's kinda uncomfortable...[LOOK_UP]But it's Okarin's cock, so it's ok..." ". Thank you Blargh!

Attachments

Mayuri.txt
4.4 KB · Views: 1,087

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.