Starting Music? (1 Viewer)

Balefull

Vivacious Visitor
I'm not sure if there's just a setting I didn't notice or something, but Is it possible to have a choice of turning the starting music back on? I know that muting the music is much more convenient for testing and whatnot, but I'd really appreciate having the option again. (I don't know why, exactly, but I really miss that opening tune!)

stuntcock

Content Creator
I'm not sure if there's just a setting I didn't notice or something, but Is it possible to have a choice of turning the starting music back on?
Not at present. It isn't a volume-based muting operation, or a boolean "check this setting and skip if appropriate" flag. The relevant MP3 file within the SWF was replaced with a blank placeholder.

ModGuy's rationale was presumably that this is the most reliable way of achieving the desired goal, and the one least likely to introduce any risk of incompatibility or crashing. I think that it was overkill, because the GUI allows the user to disable the intro noise -- you'd need to hear it only once per "clean install".

You can manually re-add the intro jingle if you open up the SDT.SWF file in JPEXS (make a backup first, of course).

2956_sfxIntro.mp3

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.