Star Trek Online Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
Sorry, nothing to report.

Oh, I have spent some time on Facepunch where they work on extracting models from games and have pulled all the ships to be used elsewhere. Someone managed to get the MSET decompiler before it and it's author disappeared so I now have that to look at models. Haven't had much time to play with it yet.

Poplan, any help you can give would be appreciated.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Pasword24, can u give us a lead? Why the formal costume works with the new ligth system but the rest does not? The formal costume is a texture but the others are Mset. Is there a way to use the textures that we have to make the other uniforms invisible like the formal is?

I dont have the knowlage to extract new textures, but is there anyway to substitude current textures and some way fix this? Beacose, why the formal costume works and the others dont? It is strange..

If we can make a few other costumes invisible at least we can have a stable and simple mod.

Daedalus

Content Creator
I don't have formal costume on all my toons. So it'll have to be one of the uniforms. I use Terran TOS Mirror top & skirt on all my toons. Also, having the custom boobs setting would be awesome too, because Regardie's manual compiler doesn't work for me for some reason.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
I have no knowlage at all of programing, and the Pasword24 tutorial was imposible to understend to me. But I am good at testing stuff and seeing what happend. I try to substitude the formal top texture with the mirror tos and all I manage was to loss the mirror tos texture, I dont understend why the formal costume works with just the texture removal but the rest needs the mset. That is why I ask Pasword24 for help, to see if there is anything we can do at our end to make at least 1 skirt and 1 top invisible, I think that is all we need for the moment.

Poplan

Content Creator
I'm trying to grab the torch, just having trouble figuring this crap out.

One issue seems to be the tutorial didn't get into mset files at all and they don't appear to be working now either.

Also when I try to run GenerateSerializer, I get this:

Unhandled Exception: System.FormatException: invalid schema flag
at Gibbed.Cryptic.FileFormats.ParserSchemaFile.LoadTable(XPathNavigator nav)
at Gibbed.Cryptic.FileFormats.ParserSchemaFile.LoadFile(String path)
at Gibbed.Cryptic.GenerateSerializer.ParserLoader.LoadParser(String name)
at Gibbed.Cryptic.GenerateSerializer.Generator.ExportAssembly(String outputPath, String version)
at Gibbed.Cryptic.GenerateSerializer.Program.Main(String[] args)

Last edited:

Poplan

Content Creator
Made some progress. Password42's tutorial is missing a couple steps.

1. Run ExportSchemas first.
2. If the tools are running in STO's directory you need to specify a path.
e.g. GenerateSerializer -g=StarTrekOnline -p "C:\Games\STO\Star Trek Online\Live"

Poplan

Content Creator
I've started writing a windows batch file "front end" for the toolset to make it a little easier for me to use. (Once it's complete I will likely post it somewhere.)

So my next step is to extract all the game resources (as of today's STO patch 70.2016113a.20) and figure out how this mod actually worked and make it work again.

I could use some help.

1. I generally only use a few of the nude patches (Orion mostly) so if any elements of the STO mod are *currently working* for you with mod version 2.15.2 let me know what options you're using, it may help me figure out how to make the broken parts less broken.

Be sure to include the following information:
a. What mod options you have selected
b. What lighting mode (under Graphics) STO is in (2.0 on or off.)

2. I'm unsure on the following file types. If there's any tools/documents that would be great.

WTEX = appears to be a DDS texture file with an additional header. Removing the header to make it a DDS is easy enough but not sure how to properly re-generate the WTEX header part.

HTEX = I have no idea what this is.

MSET = I have no idea what this is.

Last edited:

Poplan

Content Creator
I may have figured out how a lot of the clothing removal mods work, they appear to substitute in a different mset file. I will need to test and confirm my suspicions.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Currently I'm using (under the previous lighting setting because 2.0 makes my game crash) TOS Terran Mirror top, skirt, skirt leg fix and custom bust size increase.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
The mod works 100% on lighting 1.0 but makes evrything invisible with 2.0.

The only thing that I notice that works in 2.0 is the formal costume. Formal costumes does not use mset, it uses wtex.

The problem is that in a few months the lighting 1.0 is gona be removed.

Poplan

Content Creator
Hmm I'll need to try turning lighting 2.0 on/off then. I've been testing with 2.0 and gotten nowhere so far today with the Orion removal set.

Update: I get invisible character at 1.0 or 2.0 lighting with my Orion.

Last edited:

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
With Lighting 1.0 they are invisible on the tailor and intro screen to me, but I can see them in game. I use only the safe costumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.