Star Trek Online Nude Mods (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Tried installing the mod with only hi-res shaved nude, petite female torso, TOS mirror top remover + skirts remover, skirt legs fix, and (custom) bust size increase. It loaded but my toons were invisible.
As is seen below:
UbANX2Q.jpg

LewiesMan

Potential Patron
seriously? has no-one tried the safe-install option? I use it and my toons are visible 100% of the time! (incl AOY!)

scarasyte

Potential Patron
This mod stopped working for me too since today's update. I've tried a clean install, tried setting the game to directx 9, tried safe install, but no matter what I do, most people are invisible. I tracked the problem down to pretty much all the files within the geobin folder. Deleting that folder makes everyone visible, but they're not nude that way.

Last edited:

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Yes, even with safe install the characters are invisible on loading screen AND the tailor with the old ligthing 1.0, and with the new ligthing 2.0 they are insible all the time.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
This mod stopped working for me too since today's update. I've tried a clean install, tried setting the game to directx 9, tried safe install, but no matter what I do, most people are invisible. I tracked the problem down to pretty much all the files within the geobin folder. Deleting that folder makes everyone visible, but they're not nude that way.

Go back to the old ligthing, remove the 2.0 bullshit and u will be fine for the moment, but like I said, every patch the mod will die slowly.

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
Patience please. I asked Password42 for a tutorial for a reason, I don't want to see the mod disappear either. That being said, I was waiting for the Oct 25 update to even start looking at it, so it will take some time to get my head around what Password42 has done for us in the past.

If I can make it work, I will post it here.

raddae

Potential Patron
Does anyone have a BLANK .mset file that works with the 11.5 update. My old blank ones make my characters turn invisible.

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Patience please. I asked Password42 for a tutorial for a reason, I don't want to see the mod disappear either. That being said, I was waiting for the Oct 25 update to even start looking at it, so it will take some time to get my head around what Password42 has done for us in the past.

If I can make it work, I will post it here.

You're a good man. When you're ready for testing you have at least one volunteer. If there is an aspect of this you would like help with, by all means ask.

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
So I have just started playing around with the mod files and I thought I would start with something easy. So here is the first bit I made work. This is a manual install version of the breast jiggle that looks a lot like what is in the manual install of Password42's last mod. Please test it under DX11 as my laptop is HD3000 and DX9.

I think I will continue to work on bits of it and release as I get something finished.

Someone over at XeNTaX made one post claiming that he could decompile a MSET file and had a link up that is now dead. I have reached out to see if I can get that. That may lead to a whole new world of STO mods.

Attachments

Breast Jiggle.7z
4.1 MB · Views: 168

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
Two more compiled mods and I am done for today. I have the complete Increase Maximum Breast Size manual install and only the new closer zoom headshots. The serializers in the toolset are unable to decompile headshotstyles.bin which is where the old far zoom was created. i haven't run the process to get the new data out of the game yet so that will have to wait a bit. Also, Password42 did not document what he changed in the multiple files there so it will take a bit of research.

As always, please test under DX11 for me.

Attachments

HeadshotInfos.7z
7 KB · Views: 149

Increase Maximum Breast Size.7z
1.5 MB · Views: 145

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
Poking around in the hoggs last night, it looks like they revamped the animations and the former dynsequences.bin file has disappeared. Animation mods may have to wait.

I did manage to deserialize the Headshotstyles.bin last night and I might take a look at the xmls to see if I can find what the changes are to make that one work.

As for the nude mods, it seems like in the graphics revamp, the pipeline has been streamlined, ie in the preprocess they throw away the underlying geometries before the render stage so when it comes time to render our broken msets it has nothing to do and we become invisible. That's my working theory right now just thinking on the issue.

So the mod might become a texture swap experience like in the beginning. I will play around a bit and see what I can make it do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.